Welcome Valter Birsa
@Xu, perhaps his shots were too explosive... I remember in January (mid-season) I read an article saying Boateng had the most shots in Seria A with the least on target Big Grin
The fact that we have come to birsa`s 4th page speaks volume about our season :S
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(10-22-2013, 07:43 AM)Kastriot Wrote: The fact that we have come to birsa`s 4th page speaks volume about our season :S

Lol true that.
(08-31-2013, 05:33 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Hopefully he'll do better than Mesbah and Traore. That's all I ask.

At least I got what I asked (it seems).
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(10-22-2013, 08:37 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 05:33 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Hopefully he'll do better than Mesbah and Traore. That's all I ask.

At least I got what I asked (it seems).

He already is. If he starts to do nothing at all, what he has achieved now (6 points) are already better than what Mesbah and Traore combined did for Milan. Okmilan
aka xudong
Seemed invisible on the field today, other than a nice dribble in the opening few minutes. Well, I don't expect him to be a game changer or a CL starter quality player, but a half decent squad player for Seria A is in his capabilities so I have no problem holding onto him for a little.

Allegri seems to rate him and believes in him a lot, the commentators in the beginning of the game mentioned how Allegri personally asked Birsa to 'show himself', aka show what he can do. But again, if he doesn't show it then he blows it, I wouldn't let him sit around like Traore if he doesn't show he's good enough (even if he could be).
Officially fully Chievo player
Drop the "welcome" from the title. :d

Goodbye and good luck, Birsa. Okmilan
So much relieved..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

aka edysim