23 Settembre Udinese-Milan
Geotav: here is a decent one http://www.belivesports.com/ch3.html
Ten minutes. That's all the amount of time when we could impose our play on the opponents. After that we went back to our ugly, headless, old way: Montolivo couldn't even pass a 10 meter from a free-kick, Urby was bullied, and Mesbah, well, became himself.
per l'amaro e il dolce
This is as pathetic as I have seen us play.

What's worse, I didn't get a chance to place my bet.....
I LOVE MILAN
Nalx you said all that there is to say. You can set out all the gameplans in the world, but it's pointless when your game is riddled with so many simple technical mistakes.
I am not able to watch the game. That bad?
I don't think we've been that bad in this game. We're struggling to break through Udinese's defence, and obviously we're down by a goal, but I see a lot of improvement as well. Zapata has just been great. He's had a fantastic first half, and if he keeps playing like this, Bonera will spend a lot of time on the bench. El Shaarawy has been good as well, and so has Montolivo. Our main problem is that we're not able to create anything up front, and we really miss Robinho and Pato right now.
(09-23-2012, 02:51 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: I don't think we've been that bad in this game. We're struggling to break through Udinese's defence, and obviously we're down by a goal, but I see a lot of improvement as well. Zapata has just been great. He's had a fantastic first half, and if he keeps playing like this, Bonera will spend a lot of time on the bench. El Shaarawy has been good as well, and so has Montolivo. Our main problem is that we're not able to create anything up front, and we really miss Robinho and Pato right now.

To be fair, all we ever do is miss Pato. I hope in two years the lad will still remember that he is a football player.
Oh dear oh dear oh dear
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
What was Ambro doing there?
Mesbah should play for Milan every game, because he is simply the microcosm of this Milan team: tries hard but simply is not good enough.
aka xudong