Milan - Napoli (20h45 - 28/02)
Im heading over to Milan tomorrow. Where would be the best place to check first for tickets...banks or the stadium ticket office?
Does anyone know what time the ticket offices open on Monday morning?
Own stadiums are also very important. That being said, I'm not sure whether this is the norm in Europe.

But I agree with Reza, our bottom 15 teams could take the bottom 15 Spanish teams.
(02-25-2011, 10:04 PM)Dublinista Wrote: Im heading over to Milan tomorrow. Where would be the best place to check first for tickets...banks or the stadium ticket office?
Does anyone know what time the ticket offices open on Monday morning?

you have to be in a Milan Point, don kno were it is exactly. I do know there is a Milan Megastore close to the duomo (Corso Vittorio Emanuele II) , maybe you can also buy match tickets there, but I'm not sure.
Luckely I've already got my tickets Smile

EDIT: Milan point : http://www.milan-point.it/punti_index.php
so with Napoli out of the Europa league Napoli have have time to rest there players, A Napoli supporting friend of mine said aside from Cavani it is Maggio you need to watch, he often makes late runs to the back post for tap in goals and has been in fine form over the last 3 games or so with none stop running up and down his line, Hamsik and Levezzi are too inconsistant at the moment and if they have an off day this will work in our favour isolating Cavani but if they decide to turn up this game will be much harder than the Spurs fiasco in the first leg of our CL tie.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
(02-26-2011, 09:22 AM)Kaka1899 Wrote: so with Napoli out of the Europa league Napoli have have time to rest there players, A Napoli supporting friend of mine said aside from Cavani it is Maggio you need to watch, he often makes late runs to the back post for tap in goals and has been in fine form over the last 3 games or so with none stop running up and down his line, Hamsik and Levezzi are too inconsistant at the moment and if they have an off day this will work in our favour isolating Cavani but if they decide to turn up this game will be much harder than the Spurs fiasco in the first leg of our CL tie.

I think Napoli have a good team play.. they have been dangerous the past 2 years, they only lacked a goal scorer, and it seems they found him in Cavani.

Lavezzi is suspended for this one so Hamsik will have to be the main brain behind their attacks... they are very dangerous on the flanks, let it be Zuniga/Dossena on the Left or Maggio on the right... as for maggio, he's been one the best WB this season running up and down, center... I mean he just runs crosses, and has a good eye for goal, so yeah it won't be easy but its a win for us Big Grin

Cavani only had 45 mins in the EL this week as well so i wonder if he is being rested specially for this?
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
yes, he was rested for us, togother with two more key players of theirs.
aka xudong
Oh my God, Juve lost 2-0 to Bologna in Turin...
(02-26-2011, 11:58 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: Oh my God, Juve lost 2-0 to Bologna in Turin...

Yep. Just seen that. They are a mess indeed. It's not even fun anymore.

As for Italian football, it's true that during this period, teams from other countries are not shaking with fear if they happen to find a Italian team in their way.
Calcio is for sure rebuilding but it's kinda sad when you come to think that the U-21 Azzurri are the most successful national team EVER having won the UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship 5 times. Second are Spain with just two trophies.

And that is just one of the problems of the most self-destructive European country when it comes to domestic football.
It will be a very difficult game, but we slowly recover our injured players and we constantly improve since the beginning of the year (well, it's not that hard as we started 2011 with a very bad level). I expect us to step up in this game.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !