Milan - Parma (12/02/11 - 18:00)
Milan's squad:

Abbiati, Amelia,
Antonini, Didac VilĂ , Jankulovski, Legrottaglie, Nesta, Oddo, Papastathopulos, Thiago Silva, Yepes,
Emanuelson, Flamini, Gattuso , Merkel, Seedof, Van Bommel,
Cassano, Ibrahimovic, Pato, Robinho.

No Pirlo, maybe sprained knee Sad
Where'd you get the sprained knee Aficio? The press conference was held after training session and Allegri said nothing about Pirlo having another injury. Perhaps these words could shed some light as to his absence.

"We're still first and now we'll even have some players back from injury, who will be rested and fresh. There will be a couple of players who won't play, aware of the fact that another massive game awaits the team on Thursday. Also things like this play a role in team selection decisions."
per l'amaro e il dolce
(02-11-2011, 06:35 PM)Nalx Wrote: Where'd you get the sprained knee Aficio? The press conference was held after training session and Allegri said nothing about Pirlo having another injury. Perhaps these words could shed some light as to his absence.

"We're still first and now we'll even have some players back from injury, who will be rested and fresh. There will be a couple of players who won't play, aware of the fact that another massive game awaits the team on Thursday. Also things like this play a role in team selection decisions."

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...tmw=253421
http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/show/132086

So another injury for Pirlo just before his come back ... Very bad news !! Sad
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Damn it! Judging from our midfielders, it looks like I have to make myself a cup of coffee or two to keep me from falling asleep tomorrow.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(02-11-2011, 07:14 PM)Nalx Wrote: Damn it! Judging from our midfielders, it looks like I have to make myself a cup of coffee or two to keep me from falling asleep tomorrow.

I`m not so worried about tomorrow, as for tuesday..we need Pirlo badly for CL games. Though we have been solind until now,it is evident that we lack creativity without pirlo in the line up.
(02-11-2011, 03:39 AM)Hitman Wrote: ElMago, Ibra's already been rested enough with Sweden (BTW you guys should see his assist, it was an amazing chest down)

"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
I didn't know that Ibra was rested in the friendly vs. Ukraine. Obviously he played if he had an assist.

Pirlo seems to be out now. This is troubling as our Midfield just can't get back to 100% or frankly even close to that. Keep in mind Urby & Van Bommel cannot play against Tottenham. Therefore, we're going to see Seedorf, Gattuso, Flamini probably. TERRIBLE.

Anyways, back to Parma, Ibra should play, but Allegri will really need to play his chips correctly in this game as we cannot afford for anyone to be tired or injured vs Tottenham.
I heard that Ibra played 45 minutes?

This midweek friendlies are looking stupider and stupider.
aka xudong
any update on pirlo injury?
Well, I hope this is just a mind game for Tottenham...