2013 - 2014 Champions League
I decided to create this topic about the CL after reading the comments of Lucescu (coach of Donetsk) ... The guy seems to be fair play, saying that he didn't understand why the Roma fans whistled their own team, and that the players of Roma didn't deserve that because they played an amazing second half.

Of course, it's easy to be fair when you win, but it's rare to see such comments about the opponent, a coach defending the opponent whereas there is still a game to play between this opponent and his own team.

The contrary can be said for Barcelona for example, the Spanish seem to criticize the Italian referee (damn, it's really not the week of the Italians !!), you can read in the Spanish press that he is a friend of Mourinho for example ... I didn't really watched the Arsenal-Barcelona game (I mainly watched the other game), but I doubt the referee could have been worse than the one in our game against Tottenham !!

Anyway, these 1/8 finals seem polemical !! Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I think Barca is going to thrash Arsenal tonight. Well at least I hope they thrash them, but they will go through for sure.

"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
I am really wanna see Messi & co really beating the hell out of this crapy Arsenal side. But then I think there is some chance of Barca going out at this stage & considering the fact ACM will be is QFs ( I am dead sure about it Devilcool) that would be an ideal scenario as well because ACM (Antonin/Zambr/Janku) won't have to face Messi & we will have an easier path to the final of the UCL Okmilan

So I am a bit confused about Arsenal thrashing & not facing Barca option HuhUndecided
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
The coach of Donetsk should be awarded with a fair play trophy ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
You know what, that referee of Barcelona- Arsenal was wearing a barcelona shirt. OBVIOUSLY. I mean, not that Arsenal deserved to win, but they defended great (which is what they came for). The red card by Van Persie was the saddest moment ever.
Lady Luck is an Interista or what? Undeserved victory by them, very lucky to go through.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

At the end of the day it's probably better for us that they are fighting on two fronts
(03-15-2011, 11:29 PM)reza Wrote: At the end of the day it's probably better for us that they are fighting on two fronts

I know, but still, I just can't believe their luck.

Herbert Kilpin

It is sad that we are becoming Inter, and Inter are becoming us, if you know what I mean.
aka xudong
Yeah, saying this hurt me a lot, but we should learn from Inter. They now possess something we have lost.