Milan - Bari (12:30h - 13/03)
I just hope the loss at White Hart lane spurs the team on against Bari. If the reverse occurs and we have a bad result, I fear for what it might do to the squad's confidence.
Julio Caeser saved Inter... again! Angry.
Don Silvio, what is your aim???
Piece of shit inter got lucky and got a point at least. Come on Milan we need to take these advantages and add a 2 point more lead.

Come on please dont lose focus.
The only thing I'm worried about when it comes to this game is complacency (which, to be fair, hasn't been an issue with this team all season). If the players keep focused and remember that they were the better team in both games against Tottenham, we'll win this game.
If a chance to extend the lead to 7 points doesn't give our team extra motivation, I don't know what else will. Since it's a home game against the bottom side, like most of you, at first I too want to rest starters like Nesta or Ibra, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

I remember at some point last season for once we had our chance to top the league. But we screwed up and never recovered from the blow. The same thing can also happen too now, a win here will give our morale a huge boost and at the same time crush Inter's. It's too big a chance to pass. That's why now I want we field our best players right from the start and sub some of them when we have a comfortable lead. Besides, Bari most likely will come here to defend and defend only.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Let's focus on Scudetto. Getting the second star before Inter is a great thing.
Inter slipped up against Brescia. Now we can augment the lead to 7 points. This is awesome. In other words it gives us the "right" to loose two games in the future, like the derby and against Udinese (the two toughest sides at the moment). Not that I'm hoping for anything like that, but I'm just trying to emphasize the luxury of being 7 points clear with 9 games left (after the Bari game). And if we win the derby I think we have pretty much done it, since we'd go to +10 points. We could play our primavera for the last three games Devilol
(03-12-2011, 09:42 AM)Gio-mania Wrote: Inter slipped up against Brescia. Now we can augment the lead to 7 points. This is awesome. In other words it gives us the "right" to loose two games in the future, like the derby and against Udinese (the two toughest sides at the moment). Not that I'm hoping for anything like that, but I'm just trying to emphasize the luxury of being 7 points clear with 9 games left (after the Bari game). And if we win the derby I think we have pretty much done it, since we'd go to +10 points. We could play our primavera for the last three games Devilol

Actually, we'll have to be at 100% until the end, because, except Inter, the other team winning most of their games is Udinese and they're not that far ...

Anyway, the best for us would be to win, but also to see Napoli, Lazio and Udinese win too this week-end !! They would all be just behind Inter, and as a consequence, Inter would have some pressure, not only for the title, but also for their CL spot ... They should have to focus on both Milan and the other teams, which can put a team in trouble when this danger wasn't expected at the start of the season.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
We must play our strongest lineup without question in this match. From now on we mostly focus on a match every week and so we'll get more rest anyway. Beating Bari will extend our lead to 7 while next week we face Palermo, who seem to be struggling lately, while Inter face a tricky Lecce. If we win these two matches (which I fully expect), then we can go into the derby with confidence and some breathing space.
(03-12-2011, 10:25 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: We must play our strongest lineup without question in this match. From now on we mostly focus on a match every week and so we'll get more rest anyway. Beating Bari will extend our lead to 7 while next week we face Palermo, who seem to be struggling lately, while Inter face a tricky Lecce. If we win these two matches (which I fully expect), then we can go into the derby with confidence and some breathing space.

Yep, it's not our mentality but if we want, by winning the next two games, we'll be able to play for a draw against Inter as they will have to win no matter what if they want to have a chance for the title ... But actually, I expect our team to win the next three games by taking the control of the games !! Smile
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I expect a win,but I would really like to see Emanuelson on the LB position in this match,I believe this is ideal chance for Allegri to try him out on this position...No matter how good Jankulovski played last couple of games,Emanuelson should have his chance to prove his qualities....
3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera