Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Brazil Devilconfused
39.13%
9 39.13%
Cameroon Rolleyes
4.35%
1 4.35%
Croatia Smile
47.83%
11 47.83%
Mexico Devilsmoke
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-A - WC 2014
It would be too many interruptions if you allow too many so may be but limit it. The first one can be honest mistake, it was onside by less than 1 feet or even less.
What interruptions? Have another referee watch the game on TV. Have the main referee consult with him over radio only in situations like this. It wouldnt take more than 10 seconds.

But hey, if that happened France wouldnt be in the last 4 big tournaments.
Experience from other sports (North American ones more I guess) tell me the 10 seconds is "in theory" Big Grin

Well in basketball the referees run to the scorers table and then they watch the replays themselves. If they assign one ref to do only that it shouldnt be more than max 20. Lets say its 20 seconds, 10 times during game thats 3mins20secs of extra time, but the gains would be huge. Imagine having fair games. Imagine Barcelona winning nothing. France not being in big tournaments. Gayern going out of CL to Fiorentina etc. Thats something FIFA & UEFA will NEVER allow.
Refs are horrible so far.
(06-13-2014, 05:37 PM)Stitch Wrote: Whoever opposes referees using replays is a full retard.

2 goals wrongfully disallowed for Mexico. I'd be pulling my hair right now if Bosnia was in their place.

Bosnia is a "small country" (if you know what I mean - no offense intended), you can safely assume that you would be a few steps closer to being bald after this tournament. Big Grin

aka xudong
Luckily my hair is still all in its place Big Grin

As much as I want it, I dont think we'll score 2 against Argies, disallowed or not Wink so I'm not really afraid for hair Wink Nigeria and Iran arent that big too, so who knows
(06-13-2014, 10:09 PM)Stitch Wrote: Luckily my hair is still all in its place Big Grin

As much as I want it, I dont think we'll score 2 against Argies, disallowed or not Wink so I'm not really afraid for hair Wink Nigeria and Iran arent that big too, so who knows

did you say Iran? Scared Reza will 1ban you for that. luckily, you are his boss, so you should be fine. Grinundwech
aka xudong
Icon_lol2
Somehow the ban button is not working, I keep clicking it

Grinundwech