Poll: What the best move for Milan in the 2 mercatos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zlatan
41.03%
16 41.03%
Prince
15.38%
6 15.38%
Van Bommel
10.26%
4 10.26%
Cassano
5.13%
2 5.13%
Benitez to Inter Milan
28.21%
11 28.21%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Transfer of The Season
Berlusconi and Galliani. They changed it last year, bringing Ibra as symbol the new hope and cycle.

Allegri must be given credit but he is not only reason we are scudetto, let's not overrate him. He have good players. If we were only same team like 2007/08-2009/10, he should be the main focus but not with this team now. He is good coach and signficant for scudetto but the team are too.

If it is to up to the player, I choose Ibra. He save us in the league in the beginning of the seasons where at first we struggled to collect points.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Allegri is an obvious choice.
Benitez joining Inter was a typical and monumental Inter gift to us and Cassano's help can even be considered vital.
Mark Van Bommel, of all people, adapted smoothly and calmed our midfield while i was impressed by Boateng and i wait for an also exciting next season of him.
I 'll vote for Zlatan, though. I know he might be a bit of prick sometimes(kicking Cassano's head on camere ffs) but with his goals and assists lead Milan through the first half of the season and gave them the nerve and and guts when everybody else were still warming up for a good late season run.
Plus even Ibra haters will know that we can't really blame our CL incompetence solely on a classic Zlatan no-show.
We signed him to win the scudetto. The guy delivered.
I would vote for Robinho, as he was the most hard working and consistent team performer, despite all the missed chances.
Really strange that he isn't on the list ???
(05-10-2011, 10:56 AM)Sputnik Wrote: Allegri is an obvious choice.
Benitez joining Inter was a typical and monumental Inter gift to us and Cassano's help can even be considered vital.
Mark Van Bommel, of all people, adapted smoothly and calmed our midfield while i was impressed by Boateng and i wait for an also exciting next season of him.
I 'll vote for Zlatan, though. I know he might be a bit of prick sometimes(kicking Cassano's head on camere ffs) but with his goals and assists lead Milan through the first half of the season and gave them the nerve and and guts when everybody else were still warming up for a good late season run.
Plus even Ibra haters will know that we can't really blame our CL incompetence solely on a classic Zlatan no-show.
We signed him to win the scudetto. The guy delivered.

With noob coach, old players without any trophy for years especially Scudetto plus new good players need confidence, champion mentality and ibrahimovic raise up the confidence of our team in the first half of the season. even in the first game the atmosphere in san siro was different knowing that ibra signs contract with milan. So, I agree he is our best transfer.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
n00b coach? Really? Allegri had already won coach of year award in serie A. He was a bright prospect. To come into milan, be able to bench ronaldinho, and be right. Handle ALL the egos (Ibra, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf... these guys are big time players, they don't listen to everyone) to balance all the injuries, to play youth team players in crucial games and to win? Masterful job.

I cannot give it to IBra, because allegri got us results, and big results when Ibra got suspended. Allegri proved no one (except maybe Thiago) is unexpendable. He instilled a team mentality.
he was noob when he came to Milan. coach of the year is not a trophy. it is opinion from people. thropies = no bias, no opinion.

ok, he was rated high by small-mediocre clubs but for big club, no trophies = sack. it's simple. no trophy, you still a noob coach whatever awards you have got.
Yes but it's ridiculous to say ibra lifted him. He got results at most crucial part of season (big results) without Ibra. He kicked out one of the worlds biggest stars, and the president's man crush, ronaldinho. He proved without a shadow of a doubt to be transfer of season.

I mean Ibra wasn't even that relevant in the second half of the season. To say Ibra carried/lifted the team is to imply he was there whenever we struggled. He wasn't. Allegri was.

It's understated how many players he used too. He was constantly shuffling.
I said about the beginning of the season, games after we won 4-0 and struggled to win. Those games bring us to the top of Serie A. And I personally think that's the most important part of a season, the first half of the season. Fail to get on top of the table, you just can hope others slip and you need to win games but we found the opposite. Others hoped that we slipped. Ibra bring the right mentality in facing long championship, making,directly or indrectly, the team believe that they can do it. If I am not mistaken, Thiago Silva admitted that Ibra was very important for Milan but I forgot his exact words. Big Grin
Ibra 70% Robinho 30%.. People forget the first half most the scorelines were 1-0 and guess who scored the goals (IBRA) The guy probably has 15 points on his own for the team.
The key to those 1-0 wins wasn't zlatan. It was our defense which is allegri. We won 3-0 without zlatan multiple times. The only reason we couldn't score more was cause zlatan and Robinho came in after pre-season training. And Zlatan is very 'me centric'

notice we had our biggest win with borriello and ronaldinho.