Winter Mercato 2014
I think infact I'll BET our summer mercato will be miserable again, even if we offload Matri Noce Mexes Constant Amelia we'll not be able to spend , because of a few reasons.
1) We'll still have 30 players in the squad.
2) We still have to pay 9 million for Matri.
3) We will pay 7 million for Rami.
4) We must pay a Balotelli installment.
5) HUGE one.We'll be down 50'ish million with no UCL.
6)Potential payment for Taarabt.
7)The fact our wage bill will still be absolutely atronomical for a mid table squad.
8) While not as huge any new players will aso get paid wages.

I see the adding up and savings people put with selling players and wages saved , but not taking into account the money we owe already and the money we'll lose with no UCL.
Galliani Wrote:* There’s a dialogue between myself and Clarence and it’s clear that when changing the formation, you need new players.
* In June, we’ll sort out what needs sorting but it’s important not to have regrets in transfer dealings.
* I have to keep Inzaghi happy now that I said ‘no’ to Sassuolo.

Galliani is the master Okmilan ...... at lying and making empty promises. Devilf Let's see how this one ("summer sorting") turns out. Not so hopeful. W262
aka xudong
Seedorf could try Montolivo, Kaka and Balotelli behind Pazzini in next match benching Honda and Robinho reports from Italy suggest.
Monty as Treq and Kaka on the wing AND Balotelli on the wing..Idiotic this club has ZERO direction or any plan.
I'm pretty confident Taarabt won't be signed long term. hopefully sense will prevail and Niang will be recalled and taarabt will sent back to fulham. it saves money so it's one move I'm reasonably optimistic will happen.
I think its time we move on to summer mercato thread. This one will be open for a day or two in case you want to add smth.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(02-04-2014, 12:28 AM)Alan Wrote: I'm pretty confident Taarabt won't be signed long term. hopefully sense will prevail and Niang will be recalled and taarabt will sent back to fulham. it saves money so it's one move I'm reasonably optimistic will happen.

Grinser044DevilconfusedDevilumpfDiablotin
aka xudong