ROBINHO!!!
binho definately needs to work on his finishing, but i cannot say he had a bad season, i would be happy to have him back next season.
Robinho had a great season. My only grump against him was the two missed goals against Tottenham which got us out of the tournament. Nobody can be perfect, I guess.
(04-16-2011, 12:12 PM)Siregar Wrote: Robinho (from 10 points):

Skill 8
Dribbling 8
Movement 9
Teamwork 8
Speed 8
Finishing 1
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I can't believe that you are so mean to him. Angry

I would give him a 2 instead.

Grinundwech
aka xudong
(04-16-2011, 09:04 AM)WCmilan Wrote: if he finished all his easy chances he'd probably be behind di natale for top scorers.

yeah right, and if he had converted those cheap chances against tot, we might be playing the semis now but anyway he s still a good striker
well, at least he scored today against sampdoria. must be his favorite team now, as he scored both away and at home. Smile
aka xudong
(04-16-2011, 11:05 PM)xudong Wrote: well, at least he scored today against sampdoria. must be his favorite team now, as he scored both away and at home. Smile

I almost edited my previous post to give -1 for his Finishing after watching him blew away so great chance. Fortunately he made a goal (yeah it was not a foot-shoot but still a 'finishing' Big Grin). Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
The ball was deflected off a defender's head; without that, Robinho might not have scored, I am afraid. Big Grin
aka xudong
R70 I really wished you made that first chance but the header makes up for it.

The guy gets himself into the right places. I loved the way we played today.
(04-16-2011, 04:06 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: If Binho doesnt score today. Im 99% sure he will give amazing assists.

But I reallly want 2 gols from him.

R70 if you didnt miss that first chance you would of made me soooooooooooooo happy.

(04-16-2011, 07:04 PM)idowu Wrote:
(04-16-2011, 09:04 AM)WCmilan Wrote: if he finished all his easy chances he'd probably be behind di natale for top scorers.

yeah right, and if he had converted those cheap chances against tot, we might be playing the semis now but anyway he s still a good striker

That's true but at the same time we cant get mad at him cause theres close to no other player that gets in his great positions to approach those chances so really with out him there probably wouldnt be so many easy chances and with him he misses most of them.. robinho imo is a diamond in the rough he just has to start shining and performing how he should be lets not forget at his younger age he was regarded sort of like how we take into account ganso and neymar.. he will become that player soon a bit more confidence work on his finishing and staying fit is what it takes
I like Robinho but if our target is CL, he should stay on the bench. His finishing is just too bad.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta