-Evra----Pique----Vidic---Alves------
--------------Neuer-------------------
I am fine with Abbiatti in Goal

Alves as RB
Marcelo as LB
T. Silva and D. Luiz as CB pair

Hernanes as DM with Xavi and Cesc on his sides

Messi and Iniesta behind CR7
If you replace Abbiati with J. Cesar, the entire defense power (including DM) would be Brazilian contribution. And Brazil is historically known for their offensive might. Imagine that. I don't think even Spain has a chance to win WC2014. *drooling*
aka xudong
(05-30-2011, 07:23 AM)xudong Wrote: If you replace Abbiati with J. Cesar, the entire defense power (including DM) would be Brazilian contribution. And Brazil is historically known for their offensive might. Imagine that. I don't think even Spain has a chance to win WC2014. *drooling*

Why not put Sandro as DM, Hernanes as left CM and Ganso as player behind strikers? If possible Jucilei as right DM/CM.

Ganso is said having EU pass, Hernanes is not counted as non-EU so maybe Milan personal should find out if the players who don't posses EU pass have EU anchestor.

Angel
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(05-30-2011, 07:28 AM)Siregar Wrote:
(05-30-2011, 07:23 AM)xudong Wrote: If you replace Abbiati with J. Cesar, the entire defense power (including DM) would be Brazilian contribution. And Brazil is historically known for their offensive might. Imagine that. I don't think even Spain has a chance to win WC2014. *drooling*

Why not put Sandro as DM, Hernanes as left CM and Ganso as player behind strikers? If possible Jucilei as right DM/CM.

Ganso is said having EU pass, Hernanes is not counted as non-EU so maybe Milan personal should find out if the players who don't posses EU pass have EU anchestor.

Angel

about Ganso, I read that he had an Italian passport too, but now I guess that information wasn't correct. otherwise, why would Galliani say that unless a second non-EU spot is allowed (or Taiwo gets his by July 1), we would stop considering Ganso?
aka xudong
(05-30-2011, 07:31 AM)xudong Wrote:
(05-30-2011, 07:28 AM)Siregar Wrote: Why not put Sandro as DM, Hernanes as left CM and Ganso as player behind strikers? If possible Jucilei as right DM/CM.

Angel

about Ganso, I read that he had an Italian passport too, but now I guess that information wasn't correct. otherwise, why would Galliani say that unless a second non-EU spot is allowed (or Taiwo gets his by July 1), we would stop considering Ganso?

Yes, I think also that the info about that thing from transfermarkt.de is not reliable.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(05-30-2011, 07:35 AM)Siregar Wrote:
(05-30-2011, 07:31 AM)xudong Wrote: about Ganso, I read that he had an Italian passport too, but now I guess that information wasn't correct. otherwise, why would Galliani say that unless a second non-EU spot is allowed (or Taiwo gets his by July 1), we would stop considering Ganso?

Yes, I think also that the info about that thing from transfermarkt.de is not reliable.

it can be really confusing sometimes. I thought it was quite clear that Robinho had a Spanish passport, but I have read everywhere that Galliani claimed that Robinho was the one that used our last non-EU last season. so if I understand it correctly, Robinho had a Spanish passport but was regarded as non-EU. Huh

I don't even know if it was inaccurate information or it was just part of Galliani's big lie. Devilcool
aka xudong
(05-30-2011, 07:38 AM)xudong Wrote:
(05-30-2011, 07:35 AM)Siregar Wrote: Yes, I think also that the info about that thing from transfermarkt.de is not reliable.

it can be really confusing sometimes. I thought it was quite clear that Robinho had a Spanish passport, but I have read everywhere that Galliani claimed that Robinho was the one that used our last non-EU last season. so if I understand it correctly, Robinho had a Spanish passport but was regarded as non-EU. Huh

I don't even know if it was inaccurate information or it was just part of Galliani's big lie. Devilcool

No one can prove that Robinho has EU pass. People can only assume since he had been in Spain for more than 3 years (amount of years so that people can apply Spanish pass).
(05-30-2011, 07:40 AM)Siregar Wrote:
(05-30-2011, 07:38 AM)xudong Wrote: it can be really confusing sometimes. I thought it was quite clear that Robinho had a Spanish passport, but I have read everywhere that Galliani claimed that Robinho was the one that used our last non-EU last season. so if I understand it correctly, Robinho had a Spanish passport but was regarded as non-EU. Huh

No one can prove that Robinho has EU pass. People can only assume since he had been in Spain for more than 3 years (amount of years so that people can apply Spanish pass).

I see your point. You said that he could have had it which doesn't mean that he actually has it. Smile
aka xudong
My Dream Champions League Final