Week 5: Cesena - Milan (September 29, 2014 - 15:00 CET)
Moving along from the 2-2 draw away to Empoli, we have another away game at Cesena on Sunday. It's never easy to wake up early on a Sunday morning for those in the western hemisphere but this season we have at least been putting in some exciting performances which make it easier to watch our games.

Cesena also drew 2-2 with Empoli and defeated Parma 1-0 despite taking heavy losses to Lazio and Juventus. They should not be taken lightly at all and I expect that having played our midweek game on Tuesday, most of our first team players should have had plenty time to rest before this weekend's fixture.

The injury situation worsens as Van Ginkel is now out for a month, leaving us even thinner in midfield. There are rumours that Pippo will try out a new formation this weekend since we have so many attackers and so few midfielders but we should find out more in the coming days.

FORZA MILAN!
Siamo a posto cosi.
or we could try and use our youngster in midfield if the option is getting thinner, but i suppose that is if there is no more midfielder left at the 1st team
I wasn't really looking forward to seeing van Ginkel play anyway. Don't throw stuff at me, but I would rather see Muntari and Poli than him.

I just want three points, but if Bonera plays again, that won't be easy. Facepalm
Think Bonera should be in midfield. That way he won't be in defense
but he will give all the pass to the enemy or he could pass from midfield to our own GK and make an own goal from midfield Devilol
Until now the most likely lineup appears to be:

-------------Abbiati---------------
Abate---Alex---Zapata-----DES
----------Poli----De Jong--------
Honda-----Menez-------Bonaventura
--------------Torres--------------
I would be really, really happy not to see Bonera playing
(09-26-2014, 08:41 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Until now the most likely lineup appears to be:

-------------Abbiati---------------
Abate---Alex---Zapata-----DES
----------Poli----De Jong--------
Honda-----Menez-------Bonaventura
--------------Torres--------------

You (or anyone else for that matter) can predict the lineup all you want, but it will always be

-------------xxxx--------------
xxxx---xxxx--Bonera---xxxx
----------xxxx----xxxx--------
xxxx--------xxxx-------xxxx
--------------xxxx-------------

O O

I think Milan should change its name to
Bonera+10
Grinundwech

Facepalm
I think bonera will still play so I hope that we just score more than the opponent. 1-2, 4-5, 6-7 Cool. I just want 3 points.

aka edysim
Are we the only team that has conceded in every match so far? Anyone knows?