BIG games across the globe!!!
Conte must've given some half time speech coz I thought Chelsea were incredible in the second half and I don't even like that club. The oil classico was a fun match, except for the shit from Man City players in the end especially Aguero.

Also, Pep Guardiola v Chelsea in all competitions: Games: 6 Won: 0 Drawn: 4 Lost: 2
Here are some of the bigger games coming up this weekend. I am trying to choose the most exciting and anticipated games from most of the top leagues plus some others from "lesser" leagues and South America.....but if I ever miss some and anyone knows of a game (from any country) that is highly anticipated and should be fun to watch for whatever reason, please post!

England:
Leicester City - Manchester City (Saturday, Dec 10th) ....this is not a big game lol, but it's last year EPL champs against Man City and Ranieri vs Guardiola, so might be interesting
Manchester United - Tottenham (Sunday, Dec 11th)

Italy:
Torino - Juventus (Sunday, Dec 11th)
Roma - Milan (Monday, Dec 12th)

Spain:
Villareal - Atletico Madrid (Monday, Dec 12th) - this is 5th vs 6th in the table and seems to be the most interesting game in Spain this weekend

Germany:
Schalke - Bayer Leverkusen (Sunday, Dec 11th)

France:
PSG - Nice (Sunday, Dec 11th) - top of table Nice can extend their lead with a win...currently 4 points ahead of PSG

Belgium:
Anderlecht - Club Brugge (Sunday, Dec 11th) - probably the biggest game in Belgium for the last few years 

Portugal:
Benfica - Sporting CP (Sunday, Dec 11th) - top of the table clash (1st vs 2nd) and a game between 2 of the biggest 3 teams in Portugal. Benfica only 2 points ahead of Sporting before this one

Ukraine:
Dynamo Kyiv - Shakhtar Donetsk (Monday, Dec 12th) - the season highlight in Ukraine for sure...too bad Shakhtar is 10 points ahead of Dynamo who are in 2nd place

Argentina:
River Plate - Boca Juniors (Sunday, Dec 11th) - this is a must watch when it comes to a derby
A couple of bad results, like losing to City, and a couple of results elsewhere and Leicester will find themselves in the relegation zone
Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if they were relegated to be honest. When was the last time, if ever, that the Champion of a league was relegated the following season? Was it Juventus due to Calciopoli? Big Grin
Lately, I find it very difficult to get into a match unless Milan are playing. Maybe coz this season has been so great and every match my nerves are shot. Can;t get the same feeling for anyone else.
Oh I never get even a little bit of the same feeling compared to when I watch a Milan game. Watching Milan drains me too. All of the yelling at the TV, all the emotion! So I watch all other games emotionless and hope for good football! It actually relaxes me after a Milan game! Big Grin The only other games that my nerves get involved in are games that somehow affect Milan, which are Serie A games.....for example I'll root for a tie in a Serie A game like crazy when our competitors play! Or I'll root for smaller teams when they play against our direct competitors! Big Grin
(12-06-2016, 06:19 AM)nefremo Wrote: Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if they were relegated to be honest. When was the last time, if ever, that the Champion of a league was relegated the following season? Was it Juventus due to Calciopoli? Big Grin

It would be even more dramatic if they won Champions League but got relegated from the EPL. That would be unprecedented.

I believe that the closest time was Bayern in 1970s, when they won the European Cup and barely escaped relegation (13th or 14th). That is, if my memory serves me right.
That would be amazing! Maybe I will start rooting for Leicester to win the CL now....and also root for them to get relegated from the PL! Big Grin
Leicester would have a very mixed feeling appreciating you rooting for them. Icon_lol2

Seriously, if they must make a decision, I wonder if what they would pick, money or fame? EPL is now insane and offers an obscene amount of money these days. Staying in EPL, moneywise, is probably worth winning CL at least twice. (can someone confirm?)
(12-07-2016, 02:33 AM)nefremo Wrote: That would be amazing! Maybe I will start rooting for Leicester to win the CL now....and also root for them to get relegated from the PL! Big Grin

Actually that is a bet worth 1:2000, you can check and place your money on it if you're really interested Sagrin

(12-07-2016, 02:08 AM)xudong Wrote: It would be even more dramatic if they won Champions League but got relegated from the EPL. That would be unprecedented.

I believe that the closest time was Bayern in 1970s, when they won the European Cup and barely escaped relegation (13th or 14th). That is, if my memory serves me right.

Just how old are you really, Xu? Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!