Week 7: Hellas Verona - Milan (Sunday, October 19th - 15:00 CET)
well, Torres is taken off. Menez is on.
Why the f*ck was Honda given a card for such a minor contact? Angry
Sub of the decade: Bonera for Honda

Big Grin
Bonera? Seriously?
Yes!!! Bonera on off Honda. Are we playing 5-3-2 now? Where does Bonera play?

Did you see that as soon as Bonera came in, both Montolivo and Galliani stop smiling and look really sullen. Icon_lol2
And they soon score after too...
1-3
I think it is official. Bonera is just such a bad luck charm. This guy came in and a minute later, we conceded. Facepalm
... and almost 2-3.

can we just take Bonera off please? I know that we would have to play with 10 then. Facepalm
Dafuq Bonera. Just dump him already.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Marquez was sent off. I thought that was unnecessary and tainted our victory. O
1-3. FT. Happy with the 3 points, and almost the clean sheet (thanks to Bonera Angry).

We are now 1 point away from the 3rd place, Sampdoria. The next match is against Fiorentina, I believe. Smile
I am quite happy with this victory. We were lucky with the own goal, and with some of Verona's misses, but this was not an easy game, and it was away!
Only caught the second half but happy with the win. Couldn't tell very well with their goal but it is either on Bonaventura or Muntari. Overall happy with ELS and Honda. Torres looked ok but I think it may be time inzaghi slowly try others for Torres. Today it was Menez. Hopefully Niang can get a chance too.

Midfield is our weak point and can't say I'm excited to see Monti come back as he and De Jong could never coexist. Poli is ok but really isn't going to help us make a CL push. Maybe Bonaventura would work well with the two. Important three pts today tho.