PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Porn Star.


KhRiS
10-04-2003, 08:31
Ok guys someone had to do it, and I guess it had to be me:D

Mine is Kobe Tai.

Pls guys and girls remember I have only asked you guys to name the star and not what qualities you like about their performances, and Pls no favorite scenes too:p


Actually I would'nt mind if you did;)

And favorite titles too will be accepted, afterall we have come here to educate ourselves and expand our mind.

Inferno
10-04-2003, 08:43
Cristal or Kristal something.....blonde....fine ass....rrr.....

kris
10-04-2003, 08:44
They are real people?

Debs
10-04-2003, 08:51
Mine are kris and khris.....


My roomie and her co-workers yesterday were just having too much fun with the boss gone for a week. One of them had read the formula for coming up with porn star names. First name is the name of the pet you had as a child, second name is the name of the street you grew up on. Not current pet and street, but when you were a kid. Using that formula my porn name would be Penny Church!:D ;) :D

lonewolf
10-04-2003, 08:58
:D In that case the first name would be Peanut.:rolleyes: :D Name of my current pet and the pet i have as a kid.(they're the same pet..)

Wilmot
10-04-2003, 08:58
I've heard of that formula, but it has to be changed so the surname is my mothers maiden name (if it was my street name, Leicester Road just sucks).

So my porn-star name is:
Stripe Flanagan :eek:

RIO
10-04-2003, 09:16
Mine would be Elsa Valley (which sounds appropriately pornie).

As for favorite porn star, I've got to give it up for the legendary John Holmes--ugly as a mule but quite impressive in other areas ;) . Oh, and anyone of those big guys in "Pipeline", which I saw a few minutes of at a party once (which was about four minutes too many, but I still was impressed by thier, er, proportionality.).:eek: :D

RIO

Joey Faria
10-04-2003, 09:58
joey faria...ooops..i mean Jake Perth would be my porn name...

with regards to my favs???? when i was a kid it was Amber Lynn...yummy....now i'd have to say Asia Carera....a little oriental...scrumptious....:D

humanTORCH
10-04-2003, 10:08
Mine will be Briana Banks......long legged....:drool:

Inferno
10-04-2003, 10:19
mirage :horny:

Bodat
10-04-2003, 10:21
Originally posted by humanTORCH
Mine will be Briana Banks......long legged....:drool:

:rolleyes: ;) :D

Same here... ;) :D

ACM
10-04-2003, 10:22
Sylvia Saint & Danii Ashe are true professionals


Forza Milan

kris
10-04-2003, 11:51
Kisse Avan... Don't sound macho enough, I go for "kris" instead. :D

Anyone with a pretty face do for me, I already ridiculed myself on the football training when I forgot John Holmes name. Something everyone is supposed to know... ;)

Inferno
10-04-2003, 12:33
Originally posted by ACM
Sylvia Saint & Danii Ashe are true professionals


Forza Milan

:dielaugh:


What i like about ACM, that even in a porn thread he puts the 'Forza Milan'. :D

THeJaMmi1
10-04-2003, 12:42
LOL my porn name then would be the name of my budgie as an 8 yr old JAWS

and the only road i have ever lived on: Palace Rd

so my name would be

JAWS PALACE
:D :D

ACM
10-04-2003, 12:42
What i like about ACM, that even in a porn thread he puts the 'Forza Milan'. Take a look at the picture I have attached, especially the babe.


Forza Milan

Bodat
10-04-2003, 12:45
Originally posted by Inferno
:dielaugh:


What i like about ACM, that even in a porn thread he puts the 'Forza Milan'. :D

And maybe, even when he watches porn movies, he will sighs that "forza Milan" either... :eek: :D

Inferno
10-04-2003, 12:46
:dielaugh:

Bodat
10-04-2003, 12:48
Originally posted by ACM
Take a look at the picture I have attached, especially the babe.


Forza Milan

Is that Milene Domingues? ;) :howler:

KhRiS
10-04-2003, 13:07
I forgot Stacy Valentine, And I really enjoy the whole bootytalk series, they have some fine a$$ bit ches.:drunk: :horny:

Forgot John Holmes, Lexington Steele.

KhRiS
10-04-2003, 13:08
Originally posted by ACM
Take a look at the picture I have attached, especially the babe.


What makes you think we will miss the Babe lol:D

Grande-Milan-DK
10-04-2003, 13:09
KATJA KEEN!:p :p

Bodat
10-04-2003, 13:21
Originally posted by Grande-Milan-DK
KATJA KEEN!:p :p

I think it's Katja Kean! :eek: :D

KhRiS
10-04-2003, 14:02
Originally posted by Bodat
I think it's Katja Kean! :eek: :D
Whatever Dude, her name is not important if you understand what I mean:D

KhRiS
10-04-2003, 14:05
If Debs were to do a porn Flick, it would be called.

DEBBIE DOES THE FORUMS

archy
10-04-2003, 14:15
cassidy rae and adrianna sage are the best!!

KhRiS
10-04-2003, 21:05
Does Pamela Andersson qualify as a porn star?
She does have an excellent body, though her Film with tommy lee has a lot to be desired, the one with brett michaels was also sad:p

Soliquoly
10-04-2003, 21:52
I dont watch porn....

Having said that: Jenna Haze and April.

Quivering
10-04-2003, 22:11
Devon

Rex
10-04-2003, 22:19
Lexus...;)

humanTORCH
11-04-2003, 02:43
The queen of porn......Jenna Jameson.....and i said it again...Briana banks.....she's with me right now!!:D

Asad
11-04-2003, 03:41
Hardcore and softcore?

Asia Carrera and Kelly Monaco are the best

Others, Nadia Nyce, Katalina Verdin, Victoria Silvstedt, Petra Verkaik, Briana Banks, Jordan....

(Too bad we can't give links on this thread ;))

aga
11-04-2003, 07:47
i think other than mentioning the stars also advice some of the movie title
:D

Jenna Jameson
agree
:p

Debs
11-04-2003, 08:21
Originally posted by KhRiS
If Debs were to do a porn Flick, it would be called.

DEBBIE DOES THE FORUMS

Would you believe I've actually seen the porn flick Debbie Does Dallas???:eek:

aga
11-04-2003, 08:48
Would you believe I've actually seen the porn flick Debbie Does Dallas???
was it good
:D

humanTORCH
11-04-2003, 08:52
Originally posted by aga
i think other than mentioning the stars also advice some of the movie title
:D
:p
:rolleyes: ...how about 'jenna vs briana'.....two of my favourites doing a......u know what.....:D

Inferno
11-04-2003, 08:52
Ok i see porn avatars is allowed....

aga
11-04-2003, 08:57
ok one of the best one i've ever seen is
rocco's reverse gang bang
lez just say u can die happy after that
:D

Ok i see porn avatars is allowed....
what porn avatars
:confused:

Inferno
11-04-2003, 08:58
;)

triniman
11-04-2003, 10:39
yeah debs...
we know it was you in debbie does dallas....
don't try to hide it.......
all this talk about being in control and normal and stuff...we know you are really a porn star in disguise....

anyway ....using the equation...by porn star name would be...

hunter prescott!!!.

sounds good to me....



debbie is back with some new freinds with her new movie which will leave you cumming with excitement......
" DEBS does MILANMANIA".......

COMING SOON TO AN ADULT STORE NEAR YOU!!!

KhRiS
11-04-2003, 10:41
Originally posted by Debs
Would you believe I've actually seen the porn flick Debbie Does Dallas???:eek:

Exactly, there is a whole series on Debbie like:
Debbie Does Dallas
Debbie Does New York
Debbie Does Football Team and so on.... that was my inspiration;)

Debs
11-04-2003, 11:19
We can easily dis-allow the porn avatars :p

....which I think they should be anyway if we're going to try to get the team and managment to look at us. Which reminds me...that attachment of the team....funny but in poor taste if we're serious about getting a little pat on the back from management!!!

KhRiS
11-04-2003, 11:29
Originally posted by Debs
We can easily dis-allow the porn avatars :p

....which I think they should be anyway if we're going to try to get the team and managment to look at us. Which reminds me...that attachment of the team....funny but in poor taste if we're serious about getting a little pat on the back from management!!!


If you really want the management to give you a pat on the back, better get rid of all my threads and posts,:p , Especially the "Inzaghi is Gay", and there was another one were I insulted Galliani;)

Otherwise everything is Normal, oh yes and pls get rid of the Normal? Are You? thread, because they will be shocked reading our definition of normal people and might even consider closing down the Club.:D

and sticking to the topic of thread.
what about Xerces, none of you guys like black(i mean african american) women, they sure are fine a$$, booties to kill for.

kris
11-04-2003, 14:19
This thread finally answered why all those 14 year old girls that registred never post... All the blame is put on khris.

KhRiS
11-04-2003, 14:50
Originally posted by kris
This thread finally answered why all those 14 year old girls that registred never post... All the blame is put on khris.


:dielaugh::excited::drool:

lonewolf
12-04-2003, 02:10
Originally posted by kris
This thread finally answered why all those 14 year old girls that registred never post... All the blame is put on khris.

Hmm.Who said I never post.

:p

kris
12-04-2003, 05:07
Originally posted by lonewolf
Hmm.Who said I never post.

:p

You're one brave girl then. ;)

KhRiS
12-04-2003, 13:53
Originally posted by kris
You're one brave girl then. ;)

She's not a girl but a Wolf, so beware Kris, she might just bite it off, and by the way wolf who is Favorite porn star?:)

KhRiS
12-04-2003, 14:06
Originally posted by triniman
debbie is back with some new freinds with her new movie which will leave you cumming with excitement......
" DEBS does MILANMANIA".......

COMING SOON TO AN ADULT STORE NEAR YOU!!!


I just pray that the Friends are'nt Kris and Bodat. WHat a perverse sight to see both of them Naked and that too together:D

THeJaMmi1
12-04-2003, 15:41
naah mate...

DEMI

AMN
12-04-2003, 16:20
Originally posted by KhRiS
I just pray that the Friends are'nt Kris and Bodat. WHat a perverse sight to see both of them Naked and that too together:D

Yikes...! :eek: :yuck:

I'm blind! :blind: :D

humanTORCH
13-04-2003, 01:22
Originally posted by KhRiS
I just pray that the Friends are'nt Kris and Bodat. WHat a perverse sight to see both of them Naked and that too together:D
:rolleyes: Yikessssssss!....It will be a real turn off.....money back guaranteed!!!:D

lonewolf
13-04-2003, 01:34
:howler: :howler: :howler:

And by the way, I don't watch porn.:o not yet anyway.........:D

KhRiS
13-04-2003, 07:26
Originally posted by lonewolf
:howler: :howler: :howler:

And by the way, I don't watch porn.:o not yet anyway.........:D

It's about time you started, Many of the male members here will guide you step by step, No Doubt About it.;)




Forthcoming Attraction:

"DEBBIE DOES SAN SIRO"

and that too during a derby match:D

Roberto Baggio
15-04-2003, 07:40
He he Porn yeah baby.:D

humanTORCH
15-04-2003, 11:29
Originally posted by KhRiS
It's about time you started, Many of the male members here will guide you step by step, No Doubt About it.;)

:rolleyes: U are on ur own...and i won't be one of them:D

KhRiS
15-04-2003, 12:11
Originally posted by humanTORCH
:rolleyes: U are on ur own...and i won't be one of them:D

Dude I always considered you to be a male member in the forums:p, anyway good, I can corrupt her mind all by myself. :o

humanTORCH
15-04-2003, 13:11
Originally posted by KhRiS
Dude I always considered you to be a male member in the forums:p, anyway good, I can corrupt her mind all by myself. :o
:rolleyes: I am and will always be!:mad: :D

lonewolf
16-04-2003, 04:57
Originally posted by KhRiS
Dude I always considered you to be a male member in the forums:p, anyway good, I can corrupt her mind all by myself. :o

:howler:

Well my friends say I am sick.Although to what extent I don't know.:D

Quivering
16-04-2003, 05:09
Try downloading some movie and video files with GGG:D:eek: in their title.

Mushfiq
17-04-2003, 05:42
Its certainly hot around here....better late than never ;) :D :p

Bodat
17-04-2003, 08:03
Originally posted by Quivering
Try downloading some movie and video files with GGG:D:eek: in their title.

Please teach us slowly and step by step, please! ;) :eek: :D

KhRiS
17-04-2003, 10:58
Originally posted by Bodat
Please teach us slowly and step by step, please! ;) :eek: :D

Look who's Talking, the pervert himself.:mad:

humanTORCH
17-04-2003, 11:36
Originally posted by KhRiS
Look who's Talking, the pervert himself.:mad:
:rolleyes: The biggest pervert in MM.....beware!!:eek: :D

KhRiS
17-04-2003, 11:59
dude come to chat, i there now.

Bodat
17-04-2003, 12:39
Originally posted by humanTORCH
:rolleyes: The biggest pervert in MM.....beware!!:eek: :D

What?
Where is Kris?
I don't see him around... :eek: ;) :D

humanTORCH
17-04-2003, 12:55
Originally posted by Bodat
What?
Where is Kris?
I don't see him around... :eek: ;) :D
:rolleyes: The biggest pervert trying to act blur!!:mad:

Bodat
17-04-2003, 13:13
Originally posted by humanTORCH
:rolleyes: The biggest pervert trying to act blur!!:mad:

:p :D
Do I have to give u the proof that Kris is the biggest one? :eek: :D

humanTORCH
17-04-2003, 13:17
Originally posted by Bodat
:p :D
Do I have to give u the proof that Kris is the biggest one? :eek: :D
:rolleyes: Prove to me bodat........me, adnan and KhRiS believe u are the biggest pervert in MM:D

Bodat
17-04-2003, 13:23
You've promised me, in front of Khris and Rezag, to stand aside me... :depress: :D :D
Now, look what u have done... :D

humanTORCH
17-04-2003, 13:57
Originally posted by Bodat
You've promised me, in front of Khris and Rezag, to stand aside me... :depress: :D :D
Now, look what u have done... :D
:lala: :lala: :lala: :excited: :dielaugh: :happy: :howler:

kris
17-04-2003, 14:30
Originally posted by Bodat
What?
Where is Kris?
I don't see him around... :eek: ;) :D

I am not.... Hey, wait can you see what's on my screen?

KhRiS
18-04-2003, 06:40
Originally posted by kris
I am not.... Hey, wait can you see what's on my screen?

The Perv speaks at last.

Guys sticking to the topic of the thread, does anyone like Liza Harper or Sky Lopez:cool:

Haroon
18-04-2003, 07:34
Dee, Kobe Tai, Kia & Felecia!!

KhRiS
18-04-2003, 10:40
:horny:KOBE TAI RULES, HOTTEST CHICK IN THE WORLD:horny:

Rex
18-04-2003, 10:46
Originally posted by Mushfiq
Its certainly hot around here....better late than never ;) :D :p


Ck..ck...ck...this man is still alive..:p :D

Bram
20-04-2003, 08:08
Jenna Jameson is really hot ! So is Brianna Banks !:p

Susi
21-04-2003, 05:34
:rolleyes:
I can't remember the name of the guy, neither the title....but for sure i do remember a special part of his body :D :D

:nasty:

KhRiS
14-04-2005, 14:17
Olivia O'Lovely. :sun:

rae
15-04-2005, 05:04
I fancy Sunny Leone, Aria Giovanni, Domino, India, Isabelle Camille, Melissa Milano, Miko Lee, Nina Mersedez, Monica Mendez, Obesession and Zdenka.

For further discoveries I'll let you know :tong:

Celtic_and_SRFC
15-04-2005, 08:08
So my porn-star name is:
Stripe Flanagan :eek:


good irish porn name there ;)

Mines Socks Letmon.


not realy pornish eh? :rollani:

mk18
15-04-2005, 08:22
ehm nikki nova, and bonita saint :D :D :D

Peachtot
15-04-2005, 08:39
briana banks & jenin (is she a truely lesbian?)

Haroon
15-04-2005, 13:14
This thread was good. I wonder if people have updated lists nowadays. :nana: :lala:

Susi
15-04-2005, 13:33
Heather Brooks :D

Very informative stuff I had seen from her (and it was NO lesbian sex) :rolleyes:

~LAW~
15-04-2005, 14:10
KRystal STEal

mk18
15-04-2005, 14:24
forgot chasey lain and sky lopez

Billy_Montreal
15-04-2005, 14:31
The ultimate name:
JURE3105

Haroon
15-04-2005, 15:53
forgot chasey lain and sky lopez

Chasey Lain is old now. She was brilliant in 'Hawaii'.

Tera Patrick and Sunrise Adams are gifted. :dcool: They don't look like porn stars. Never liked Jenna Jameson.

rae
16-04-2005, 04:17
forgot chasey lain and sky lopezchasey... I do not like her....
and sky... :rollani:...... why not :horny:
The ultimate name:
JURE3105uuhu huuuh uuhuu do you have any films with him :v408: :sagrin:
Tera Patrick and Sunrise Adams are gifted. :dcool: They don't look like porn stars. Never liked Jenna Jameson.I like Tera too, though she is not the favorite as well as Jenna :u56:

KhRiS
16-04-2005, 07:26
Taylor Rain, :v408:

humanTORCH
18-04-2005, 08:54
snoop dogg....lol

Peachtot
18-04-2005, 09:00
when i read this thread seems i need to see ur fav. porn star respectively :D :D
I have to prove the bes one of many nominees mentioned above...

KhRiS
18-04-2005, 09:40
Since we are anyway disscussing porn stars, might as well discuss some good titles.
I love the Buttman Series :w221: and Lexington Series too :pr115:, Guys what bout LAYLA JADE, her amazing brit accent :lick:

rae
18-04-2005, 09:42
I promise you, I'll try her later when I have any time... :horny:

RIO
18-04-2005, 10:35
Nobody else'll touch this one with a ten foot pole, so I'll give it up for a classic
John Holmes AKA Johnny Wadd. Ugly mother****er, but impressive equiptment.

KhRiS
18-04-2005, 10:48
John Holmes AKA Johnny Wadd. Ugly mother****er, but impressive equiptment.
You are the only guy to nominate another guy :p3129:
gotta give you credit.

Giovanni
18-04-2005, 11:20
Anita Blonde

mk18
18-04-2005, 18:51
You are the only guy to nominate another guy :p3129:
gotta give you credit.

and buttman is what? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (i know ur gonna start making fun of me now but i couldnt stand it)

Nadir
18-04-2005, 22:43
I found this ages ago but it's pretty apt for this thread

"She has flowing hair, smooth skin, languid eyes, and she's completely naked. Are we discussing here a star of one of the approximately four hundred thousand single-, double-, and triple-X-rated films out there, or one of the approximately four hundred thousand different "My Little Ponies" they flooded toy stores with in the Eighties?

That's what we're here to find out. Below is a list of names. Each name belongs to either a porn star, or a My Little Pony. Your job is to try and tell the fornicator from the latter. Supine or equine? New Wave Hookers or new-agey hoofers? You make the call....."
READ ON:
http://www.brunching.com/pornorpony.html

kris
19-04-2005, 02:02
You are the only guy to nominate another guy :p3129:
gotta give you credit.

RIO is a woman you wacko. :D Not only that, she repeated herself in this thread, quite a onesided mind she have. ;)

KhRiS
19-04-2005, 07:00
and buttman is what? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (i know ur gonna start making fun of me now but i couldnt stand it)
you don't know what a Buttman is, shame on you, any i was not talking about buttman himself, but the titles that come under the buttman empire. :tongue1:

KhRiS
19-04-2005, 07:02
READ ON:
http://www.brunching.com/pornorpony.html

LOL :respect:

mk18
19-04-2005, 09:27
you don't know what a Buttman is, shame on you, any i was not talking about buttman himself, but the titles that come under the buttman empire. :tongue1:

im gonna be honest with u i dont know what a buttman is :)

KhRiS
19-04-2005, 11:22
im gonna be honest with u i dont know what a buttman is :)

Buddy it is a porn production compay that's all, try downloading some from the net :proud:

Henrik
19-04-2005, 12:26
im gonna be honest with u i dont know what a buttman is :)
Good for you MK, I mean it :)

mk18
19-04-2005, 17:41
Good for you MK, I mean it :)

:p283: ... im so proud of myself! :D

KhRiS
19-04-2005, 18:49
:p283: ... im so proud of myself! :D

You are a Virgin are'nt you? :p283:

mk18
19-04-2005, 19:07
yes i am ... lol :D

Haroon
19-04-2005, 19:18
The Buttman series starring Rocco Siffredi has to be one of the most well known Porn series along with the Debi does ABC series and the North Pole Series. :D :howler: :devs: I'm pretty out of touch of the current happenings but in my day I felt that T.T. Boy moaned more than the girls. What a tart! :guw:

By the way since this is a discussion about Porn so I thought I should just clarify that watching Porn is like watching the Discovery Channel. The only difference is that the mammals/omnivores in Porn are human beings. :dcool:

KhRiS
19-04-2005, 21:53
Nobody else'll touch this one with a ten foot pole, so I'll give it up for a classic
John Holmes AKA Johnny Wadd. Ugly mother****er, but impressive equiptment.
Have you seen Lexington Steele. :p146:
highly(largely) recommended. :nerd:

KhRiS
19-04-2005, 21:54
yes i am ... lol :D
Buddy lets keep this as our secret. :rr30:

kris
20-04-2005, 02:07
By the way since this is a discussion about Porn so I thought I should just clarify that watching Porn is like watching the Discovery Channel. The only difference is that the mammals/omnivores in Porn are human beings. :dcool:

Except that discovery channel is trying to show facts and thing as they are while porn shows some distorted version of sex.

Henrik
20-04-2005, 06:02
Except that discovery channel is trying to show facts and thing as they are while porn shows some distorted version of sex.
Porn is to sex what professional wrestling is to sports, entertaining for some, but utterly fake :dcool:

mk18
20-04-2005, 06:03
Buddy lets keep this as our secret. :rr30:
then you shouldve PM'd me :D

kris
20-04-2005, 06:09
Porn is to sex what professional wrestling is to sports, entertaining for some, but utterly fake :dcool:

:) you said it.

Vady
20-04-2005, 11:31
Jesse Jane :v46: :r7:
http://www.rapindustry.com/Jesse7.jpg
http://www.rapindustry.com/Jesse5.jpg
http://www.rapindustry.com/Jesse3.jpg
http://www.rapindustry.com/Jesse1.jpg

rae
20-04-2005, 11:35
sh*t, she sux...

KhRiS
20-04-2005, 12:09
sh*t, she sux...

and swallows too :respect:

rae
20-04-2005, 12:14
and swallows too :respect:I do not let her even to touch me :yuck:

KhRiS
20-04-2005, 12:47
Jesse Jane :v46: :r7:
http://www.rapindustry.com/Jesse7.jpg
http://www.rapindustry.com/Jesse5.jpg
http://www.rapindustry.com/Jesse3.jpg
http://www.rapindustry.com/Jesse1.jpg

could you email me those pics, my isp has blocked the links. :r7:
I hope no animals are involved. :p146:

mk18
20-04-2005, 14:36
shes not bad

rae
21-04-2005, 04:50
could you email me those pics, my isp has blocked the links. :r7:
I hope no animals are involved. :p146:the ''best'' of that ''collection''

KhRiS
21-04-2005, 06:14
thanks pal, i guess the pics are not that hot afterall. :hmm2:

Vady
21-04-2005, 11:56
I do not let her even to touch me...
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Who the hell you think you are ? :grinser:
SHE will never let you touch HER !!! :haha: :haha: :haha:
...and swallows too...
She will never do that... :rolleyes:
She is a good girl ... :grinser:
could you email me those pics, my isp has blocked the links.
Check this out. It΄s not porn... :o
http://www.rapindustry.com/jesse_jane.htm

KhRiS
21-04-2005, 12:14
:http://www.rapindustry.com/jesse_jane.htm
Ba$tards have blocked everything :evil:

rae
22-04-2005, 04:32
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Who the hell you think you are ? :grinser:
SHE will never let you touch HER !!! :haha: :haha: :haha:Well, I am innocent guy :hopefull: and wont let her to touch me with her blondiness :yuck: I let her to take you... :neww:

sehnsucht79
22-04-2005, 05:30
I bet everyone loves Ron Jeremy

mk18
22-04-2005, 07:14
i got a shirt from holland that has to do with him :D

KhRiS
23-04-2005, 11:43
Well, I am innocent guy :hopefull: and wont let her to touch me with her blondiness :yuck: I let her to take you... :neww:

i got a shirt from holland that has to do with him :D

plus you are a Virgin.

Males members of MM BEWARE, MK is gonna get you. :dstup: :ilol: :nana:

mk18
23-04-2005, 18:26
if you really wanna know ... it says united states of porn and under it it says ron jeremy for president... on the back it says screw bush ... whats wrong with being a virgin, besides its not like i live in a sex-free country!

KhRiS
23-04-2005, 20:08
.. whats wrong with being a virgin

No problem buddy, it is curable. :zany:

.. besides its not like i live in a sex-free country!

LOL, you put thoughts in my head, don't tell me it is compulsory to pay in your country. :lick:

sehnsucht79
24-04-2005, 06:28
Ah, this is the mentality of people these days. Being a virgin is dubbed uncool and everyone just has to 'do it'. Loads of rubbish.

mk18
24-04-2005, 08:19
besides im in no hurry to have sex ... and khris ur a funny guy we all know that.. but from now on when u make fun of people dont offend them personally .. thanks :)

KhRiS
24-04-2005, 09:30
besides im in no hurry to have sex ... and khris ur a funny guy we all know that.. but from now on when u make fun of people dont offend them personally .. thanks :)
Hey buddy don't take things too personally. :kotc:

Staci
24-04-2005, 09:48
I just don't 'get' the whole porn thing, and Ron Jeremy...seriously ? EEWWWW!
Be proud of yourself for waiting to have sex MK18, don't let peer pressure get in the way of your morals, sounds like ou have a good head on your shoulders. You have your whole life to explore....for now just enjoy being a kid !

mk18
24-04-2005, 10:28
ehm... im not a kid... i turned 18... but i know what u mean.. thanks n e ways

sehnsucht79
25-04-2005, 02:34
ron jeremy is indeed 'ewww' but hes making the big bucks. which kinda tells what kind of scary world we live in .

rae
25-04-2005, 10:02
ehm... im not a kid... i turned 18... but i know what u mean.. thanks n e waysif you ara a virgin so you are a kid ;)

PS: I respect you MK profoundly, it's a virtue to be a virgin for so many years :cool: :respect:

Peachtot
25-04-2005, 10:19
if you ara a virgin so you are a kid ;)

Oh really ???
Sorry firstly....,how bout the pope ? (No offense for related parties)

rae
25-04-2005, 10:38
Priests are different, they are not regular persons, they are not males ;)

KhRiS
25-04-2005, 12:15
Many Priests are Gay, :pom: so they are'nt virgins. :nana:

rae
26-04-2005, 05:34
Tell this to Giovanni :D

:uhm:

kris
26-04-2005, 06:45
Ah, this is the mentality of people these days. Being a virgin is dubbed uncool and everyone just has to 'do it'. Loads of rubbish.

the only one that actually said something like that is "Khris" and he is never to be taken seriously. so no, you are wrong when it comes to this enviroment, people don't go around saying it is uncool. Oh and I was a virgin longer than Mk18 have been thus far.

humanTORCH
26-04-2005, 06:52
I been a virgin all these while until a day when i was 'raped' by a few babes. :hopefull: :smileani:

KhRiS
26-04-2005, 10:13
Oh and I was a virgin longer than Mk18 have been thus far.

That's till You met Me. :lu:

KhRiS
26-04-2005, 10:15
I been a virgin all these while until a day when i was 'raped' by a few babes. :hopefull: :smileani:

Buddy this a Favorite Porn Star not a Favorite Porn Fantasy Thread :horny: .

mk18
26-04-2005, 12:20
if you ara a virgin so you are a kid ;)

PS: I respect you MK profoundly, it's a virtue to be a virgin for so many years :cool: :respect:

i cant believe the mentality of some people ... no offense or anything but u have a kid for a pope? (i mean based on what ur saying) ...

sehnsucht79
26-04-2005, 20:31
the only one that actually said something like that is "Khris" and he is never to be taken seriously. so no, you are wrong when it comes to this enviroment, people don't go around saying it is uncool. Oh and I was a virgin longer than Mk18 have been thus far.

I wasnt referring to Khris ... I know he was joking, it is in his nature. But look around and you'll see - someone is considered as inferior in the social hierarchy if he/she isnt a 'virgin' or anything of the sort that people do now. Its everywhere and these 'values' are being promoted in movies in fact ... sick world if you ask me.

Franco6
27-04-2005, 05:33
I thought this thread was on porn stars :zany:

On topic pls :p017:

Henrik
27-04-2005, 06:18
I thought this thread was on porn stars :zany:

On topic pls :p017:
Indeed, this was the last thread on earth I thought would turn into a discussion on virginity :lala: No the thread is actually worth visiting ;)

rae
28-04-2005, 06:24
u have a kid for a pope? (i mean based on what ur saying) ...:rollani: :dontkn:

Angel_Cic
28-04-2005, 15:52
I thought this thread was on porn stars :zany:

On topic pls :p017:

wow, calm down franco :tong:


erm, well this is an interesting thread :d33: can't really say i have a favourite porn star though :tong:

and mk, i'm proud of you as well. keep staying true to yourself :)

mk18
28-04-2005, 17:45
thanks :) :) :) (the other 2 smilies were because i had to lenghthen my post to atleast 10 characters :grinser:

Angel_Cic
28-04-2005, 17:48
and i thought i was special because i got the extra two :(

oh well...maybe next time.




:D

KhRiS
01-05-2005, 10:22
:zany: Onion Booty series, some tight booties.

mk18
01-05-2005, 11:52
and i thought i was special because i got the extra two :(

oh well...maybe next time.




:D
:):):):):):):):):):):):) ... u can have as much as u want!

Angel_Cic
01-05-2005, 13:26
whooh! thanks mk :sweeteye:



btw...who's your favourite pornstar? :googly:




:tong:

mk18
01-05-2005, 14:09
i already said it ... nikki nova ... lezbo :D

by the way... is it me or does anyone else here think that krystal steal and nuno gomes look like each other?

Angel_Cic
01-05-2005, 14:23
i dunno who krystal steal is :googly:

mk18
01-05-2005, 14:44
shes a pornstar

KhRiS
01-05-2005, 15:59
by the way... is it me or does anyone else here think that krystal steal and nuno gomes look like each other?

Man i know she looks like :neww: , but i somehow just don't stare at her face, :de3: have you seen the one with her and lexington. :1spie:

Inferno
01-05-2005, 16:04
she's the one I meant in the beginning :D

oh,
Brooke Balentine! :star::p017:

ac_milan_foreva
01-05-2005, 17:41
ok i havent heard these people. but pictures paints a thousand words. POST SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mk18
01-05-2005, 19:44
Man i know she looks like :neww: , but i somehow just don't stare at her face, :de3: have you seen the one with her and lexington. :1spie:

dunno who lexington is but ill check it out

KhRiS
02-05-2005, 05:50
:D

oh,
Brooke Balentine! :star::p017:
she's not a porn star. :broken:

mk18
02-05-2005, 07:23
devon is also very hot

Peachtot
02-05-2005, 10:04
Many Priests are Gay, :pom: so they are'nt virgins. :nana:

thank's for ur explanation...:D :D

Inferno
02-05-2005, 13:30
she's not a porn star. :broken:
yeah I know what you mean, I'm in love too :D

how about Aurora snow? :o

KhRiS
03-05-2005, 16:06
how about Aurora snow? :o

Try Taylor Rain. :w212:

Inferno
07-05-2005, 11:43
Try Taylor Rain. :w212:
I see what you mean. :kap:

KhRiS
08-05-2005, 09:25
I see what you mean. :kap:

:sexe: :drool: :clap:

killiegradge
09-05-2005, 17:21
What about MY WIFE?!

KhRiS
09-05-2005, 19:20
What about MY WIFE?!

and who might that be :sagrin:

rae
10-05-2005, 08:20
how about Aurora snow? :o
Try Taylor Rain. :w212:
already tried :dconf:


Instead try Zdenka Podkapova :star: [only blodie I like]

KhRiS
13-05-2005, 19:14
Have you checked out Vida in the mens/boys paradise section. :love:

argo
19-05-2005, 20:42
porn star? hmm.. I haven't seen many porn films.
my fav would be Tera Patrick and Ryoko Mitake. :D

rae
20-05-2005, 02:32
porn star? hmm.. I haven't seen many porn films.another virgin :faint:


:D :haha:

argo
20-05-2005, 06:02
another virgin :faint:


:D :haha:
how do you know that i'm still virgin, rae? ;)
otherwise, is it funny of being virgin?

rae
20-05-2005, 06:04
cuz you "havent" seen any porn films :D you have typed so...:D

pa7uel
20-05-2005, 06:05
Does the name care?
i like everyone

Henrik
20-05-2005, 07:03
how do you know that i'm still virgin, rae? ;)
He is just hoping ;)

KhRiS
23-05-2005, 09:26
Porn Stars and Virgins, What a Mix :hug2:

Net.0
25-05-2005, 22:18
Krystal Steal


:sexe:

KhRiS
26-05-2005, 08:15
Funny Porn Titles:

• Shaving Ryan's Privates
• Weapons of Ass Destruction
• Pulp Friction
• The Sopornos
• Rumple Foreskin

:nana:

KhRiS
26-05-2005, 08:16
More Funny Titles:
# 20,000 Legs Under the Sea

# 2002: A Sex Odyssey

# A Clockwork Orgy

# A Penile Action

# A Tale of Two Titties

# All Hands On As$es

# Anus the Menace

# Ass Ventura: Smut Detective

# Battlestar Orgasmica

# Beverly Hills Cock

# Black Men Can Hump

# Bone Alone

# Bonfire Of The Panties

# Buffy the Vampire Layer

# Butch Lesbian and the Lapdance Kid

# Cliff Banger

# Coo-Coo for CoCo Cocks

# Crocodile Dun-Me

# Cum to Drink of It

# Cumming to America

# Das Booty

# Deep End With Some Lotion

# Dial M for Missionary

# Dickman and Throbin Hood

# Dickman Forever

# Dog-Style Afternoon

# Doing John Malkovich

# Dun-Hur

# E3: The Extra-Testicle

# Edward Penishands

# Ejacula

# Enema of the State

# Erectnophobia

# Flashpants: Cop a Feeling

# Flesh Gordon

# For Your Thighs Only

# Foreskin Gump

# Forrest Hump

# Frisky Business

# Full Metal Bikini

# Ghostlusters

# Gonad the Barbarian

# Good Will Humping

# Guess Who Came At Dinner

# Hannah Does Her Sisters

# Hindfeld

# Honey, I Blew Everybody!

# I Cream On Genie

# I Reenter Mama

# In RearEndence Day

# Indiana Joan and the Temple of Poon

# Intercourse With a Vampire

# Interview With a Vibrator

# Jack/Off

# Jennifer Ate

# Juranal Park

# Jur-ass-ic Park

# Lawrence of Labia

# Mad Jack: Beyond Thunderbone

# Malcolm XXX

# Mighty Joe Schlung

# Miracle on 69th Street

# Missionary Impossible

# Murphy's Brown

# Mutiny on the Booty

# Natural Born Thrillers

# Night of the Giving Head

# Oh Cum on Ye Faces

# An Officer and a Genitalman

# On Golden Blonde

# Picnic at Hanging Cock

# Pornochio

# Pulp Friction

# Pumping Irene

# Regarding Hiney

# Reservoir Bit(hes

# Riding Miss Daisy

# Romancing the Bone

# The San Francisco 69ers vs. the Green Bay Butt Packers

# Saturday Night Beaver

# Saving Ryan's Privates

# Screw The Right Thing

# Sgt. Pecker's Lonely Heart's Club Gangbang

# Sex Trek: Penetrations

# Sexcalibur

# Shake My Spear, I'm In Love

# Sheepless in Montana

# Snatch Adams

# Splatman

# Splendor In The Ass

# Star Whores

# Tailiens

# Tales from the Clit

# The 7" Samurai

# The Bare Wh0re Project

# The Bit(hes of Madison County

# The Bootyguard

# The Empire Strokes Black

# The Flintbones

# The Fu(kulty

# The Horny-Mooners

# The Humpback of Nasty Dames

# The Hunt for Miss October

# The Joy Suck Club

# The Load Warrior

# The Long Ranger

# The Maddam's Family

# The Naked Bun

# The Porn Birds

# The Replacement Drillers

# The Rodfather

# The Sexorcist

# The Sixth Inch

# The Slutty Professor

# The Sperminator

# The Talented Mr. Lickme

# The Touchables

# The Whore of the Worlds

# The XXX Files

# Thighs Wide Shut

# Too Clothed For Comfort

# Twin Cheeks

# Wet Dreams May Come

# Wetness for the Prosecution

# When Harry Ate Sally

# Willie wa(n)ker and the Fudge Packing Factory

# Yank My Doodle - It's A Dandy

# Yo Quiero Taco Smell

# You've Got Tail

;)

Vady
28-05-2005, 15:10
LANNIE B. and CRISTINA B. :r7: :r7: TWINS ? :rollani:

Dr Milano
28-05-2005, 17:33
Does the name care?
i like everyone
hey do u not get in trouble for this does adminstartor let u people im kind of confused :5roma:

rae
29-05-2005, 03:54
hahahahahahah our admin is a pors star so he do not care what we are postin here :D :haha:

KhRiS
29-05-2005, 10:28
hey do u not get in trouble for this does adminstartor let u people im kind of confused :5roma:


Our Admins are Happy and Gay :flirt:, it does'nt bother them + we have avoided nudity, we are walking a very thin line here. :p155:

KhRiS
29-05-2005, 10:40
1. THE A(N)AL GIRLS OF TOBACCO ROAD 2 : VAGINA SLIMES - The title that started me on this list. "Virginia Slims" becomes "Vagina Slimes" ? That's disgusting ! You get the idea.

2. LET'S PLAY STAIN THE COUCH - And then invite all our friends over and watch them try to guess what that smell is !

3. CRACK WHORES OF AMERICA - Because nothing turns a guy on more than needle tracks and missing teeth ...

4. PRIME CUTS - YO QUIERO TACO SMELL - I know when I get down there, I want to smell refried beans !

5. AMATEURS ONLY #129 - I'M A BROWN $hit-HOLED WHORE - Some people like poo, so maybe I shouldn't have included this one. What can I say, it just has a certain poetry to it.

6. SEX STARVED FU(K SLUTS #22 - STINKY WHITE WOMEN - Why would you want to have sex with somebody who is stinky ? You are a puzzle, sir.

2) GROAN - bad puns, horrible plays on words, stupid Hollywood movie name adaptations :

7. DUDE, WHERE'S MY DILDO ? - Bad movie, probably a bad porno based on a bad movie.

8. ULTRA KINKY #79 - BOWLIN' IN HER COLON - Bowling balls and colons, such a pretty image.

9. A$S-HOLE O MIO - You've got to be kidding.

10. HOMEGROWN VIDEO #489 : FU(K THE CANUCK - Trouble rhyming "*****" today ?

11. BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE VAGINA - Kurt Russell should be so lucky ...

12. GOOD ASSTERNOON - I want to see a porno with really amazing dialogue. This won't be it.

13. BACKDOOR ADVENTURES OF BUTTHEAD AND BEAVER - Too obvious.

14. HINDFELD - A porno about nothing.

15. TEA BAGGER VANCE - Did anybody see the original movie ? Yeah, whatever.

16. MUSIC TO FU(K TO - ONCE, TWICE, THREE TIMES A LABIA - I would watch this if they actually got Lionel Richie to sing the new lyrics with a close-up shot of him crying.

17. GERANALMO - Sure, why not ?

18. BRASSIERE TO ETERNITY - You're reaching ...

19. TIG OL' BITTIES - Spoonerisms can be fun. Sometimes not.

20. MOULIN SPLOOGE - You saw this one coming ...

21. TITS OF FURY - ... but not this one ...

22. GERMAN WHORE FARE - Well, I groaned ...

23. SHE'S NOT A LESBIAN ... SHE'S A VAGITARIAN - Sigh ...

24. TOOKIE RAIDER - Tookie ? Tookie ??? You're just making up words now.

25. MUFFUGNUGEN - That's just lame, man.

26. PRIME CUTS - ONE FELL INTO THE POO-POO'S NEST - You went to college for this ?

27. FILTHY FU(KERS #184 - POKE 'ER MON - Who exactly is your target audience ?

28. RIMMERAMA - It does kind of roll off the tongue, though.

29. HOOTERS AND THE BLOWJOBS - Sometimes the music in porn movies is kind of interesting. Not this time.

30. HUNG WANKENSTEIN - Two, count 'em, TWO bad puns in one title ! I want this job !

3) STUPID - poorly chosen titles for various reasons :

31. SEX - This is so wonderfully descriptive, there are TWO movies with this title.

32. THE SPLENDOR OF HELL - Nothing gets me going more than the thought of the sin I am committing at the time and the eventual suffering I am bringing upon myself.

33. COCKLESS 19 - All-girl videos are okay if not kinda dull, but I get a sort of castration vibe from this one ...

34. WET AND FROSTY - Are you talking about sex or beer ?

35. WHY THINGS BURN - It's called a venereal disease ...

36. AMATEURS ONLY #131 - HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO TAKE - Guys love it when girls ask that question.

37. BABY GIRL - A big disappointment for pedophiles.

38. ANAL CHIROPRACTOR - What, in case your ass is out of alignment ? Yeesh.

39. HUSH ! MY MOTHER MIGHT HEAR US ! - More of a turn-off for women viewers ...

40. S.I.D.S. - SEXUALLY INTRUSIVE DYSFUNCTIONAL SOCIETY - Not Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, which always gets me hot.

41. PRICE IS RIGHT - "Hey, let's name our new porn movie after a game show whose host wants to neuter your family dog !"

42. SNOW WHITE AND THE THREE DWARFS - You're only calling attention to the fact that you're ripping us off to the tune of four dwarves.

43. ABS OF CUM - That doesn't make any sense.

44. DEAD MEN DON'T WEAR RUBBERS - You could get AIDS and DIE !!!

45. SEX IN THE COMICS - This one actually looks pretty interesting. It's porn stars made up to look like cartoon characters having sex. Normal people probably don't want to see this, though ...

46. TOPLESS BRAIN SURGEONS - No, I want you concentrating on my BRAIN during the operation ...

47. YOUR QUIM IS MY GYM - Stupid, nonsensical, you are an object to be scorned.

48. THEORY OF RELATIVITY - That Einstein, what a hottie.

49. FELANALINGUS - "I made up a new word !" "Wow ! Let's hope it catches on !"

50. K-FCK ... THE ONLY THING MISSING IS YOU ! - A five year old retard might think that was funny or clever, but only out of pity.

51. BRIANNA LEE'S RED HOT WEINIE ROAST - Nobody is roasting my weinie. Go away.

52. UNBALANCED CHEMICALS - Psychotics can be sexy too !

53. STRAIGHT A STUDENTS - Why would I want to watch a porn movie where nobody gets to have sex ?

54. LET'S PLAY ANAL TWISTER - That sounds somewhat painful. I'm glad you're not my friend.

55. TUG BOAT - "Hello ? We make porno movies here. P-O-R-N-O. Do you understand ?"

56. HEROIN - In answer to the question, what is wrong with the lead actress ?

57. HAMLET : FOR THE LOVE OF OPHELIA #1 - Your average porn movie consumer will have no idea what this is a reference to.

58. ACID SEX - It burns ! It burns !

59. ADULT MOVIE (A.K.A. PORN MOVIE) - Whew, thank goodness. I didn't know what this was. I'm glad that's all cleared up.

60. RI DI(K U LOUS - CHOCOLATE CAN HARDLY HANDLE IT ! - When you named this movie, you were contemplating suicide, weren't you ? You should.

61. FAT THE BALD AND THE UGLY - Well, at least they're accessible ...

62. SANDWICH OF LOVE - Nobody ever got laid using this phrase. It's just not possible there's a woman this stupid out there.

63. PERVERTED ADVENTURES OF SUPER DAVE #1 - It's a different Dave, not Super Dave Osbourne. But that's who you're thinking about right now, aren't you ? And is it turning you on ? Huh ?

64. AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A FLEA - Yay ! My girlfriend is infested with tiny mites ! I am so happy !

65. FRYSTIX - Who approved this ? Some porn producer who needed a tax shelter, that's who.

66. ALL ANAL ON THE WESTERN FRONT - Not a good pun, not even a bad pun.

67. HITLER SUCKS - Next time you have sex, when you're close to cumming, think of the Holocaust. Oh yeah, that's it.

68. MASK - Not the movie with Cher and that weird-looking kid. But it might as well be.

69. SKID ROW - Which mental image is worse, the worst section of town with all the drug dealers and hookers, or the band ?

70. ANAL FIREBALL - Oh, ouch.

4) WHAT THE HELL ... ? - No clue, no idea, no sale :

71. AIRTIGHT GRANNY - What is an airtight granny ? Why is she airtight ? Is that a good thing or a bad thing ? I don't want to know !

72. SECRETARIA EJECUTIVA #1 - BROAD OF DIRECTORS - Ejecu-what ?

73. SHRIMPIN' LOBSTER SAUCE - What does going to Sizzler have to do with porn ?

74. A HORSE'S TAIL - It's not a bestiality video. If it was, it would be a good title. But it's not.

75. E-THREE THE EXTRA TESTICLE - There is SO much wrong with this one ...

76. SIRLOIN TITS - What were you thinking ? I'll bet there's an A-1 Sauce joke in there somewhere.

77. BIG AS THIS BOX #1 - What exactly is "big as this box" ? And is it the same rough shape ... ?

78. TITALLICA - MASTER OF PUPPIES - Puppies ? Puppies ?!!

79. MEAT LOAF - TV DINNER BOX BIG, HUGE, MEATY COCKS - And I am out of the porn store like a bat out of hell ...

80. ONION PLANET - I have no idea what this means. Something to do with onions, perhaps. And a planet.

81. WHITE MEN CAN'T IRON ON BUTT ROW - Can't ... iron ? What about folding shirts ? Can white men do that ?

82. SUPER DRIPPING WET SERIES #3 - CARNAL CASSEROLE - Yum, reminds me of mom's !

83. KID VEGAS WATCH ME CAMP ***** ! - This one's actually about going camping. If I were a woman, yes, you would have to threaten me to get me to watch you camp.

5) THE PORN STORE CLERK LAUGHED AT ME - titles that are so stupidly funny, you can't stop laughing and enjoy the movie :

84. CLIMAX SHOTS #70 - MY BROWN EYE, NOT THE WINKER, THE STINKER - Rhyming is fun. Hey, what rhymes with "loser" ?

85. BUMPIN DONUTS - Uh, which body part is the donut again ?

86. H.R. MUFF N' STUFF - Confusing childhood, was it ?

87. AMBER THE LESBIAN QUEEFER - "Queefer" is just a funny word.

88. MAY THE FORESKIN BE WITH YOU - Geek ! *cough cough*

89. RED HOT CHO CHOS - I don't know what it means, but I heard some other kid on the playground use it ...

90. WILLIE WANK(E)R AND THE FUDGE PACKING FACTORY - Your fantasy life is sad.

91. PRETTY LIL' SISTAS #1 - BEAUTIFUL BLACK POPOZUDAS ! - Nobody talks like this. Nobody. I hope.

92. BEEPING MISS BUFFY - Coyote's after you ...

93. BACKDOOR LAMBADA - A taste for bad porn and horrifically out of date. Why hasn't some woman snapped you up yet ?

94. WALL TO WALL #24 - HELLO TITTY - "Good evening, sir. Ah, I see you have the erotic tastes of a young Japanese girl !"

95. ACAPULCO #1 - MALIBOOBIES - Hooters ! Headlights ! Ta-ta's ! Grow the fu(k up !

96. BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE ULTRA MILKMAIDS - Oh, let me guess -- this is an art film ?

97. AFRO-CENTRIX #36 - PUMPIN' THE PO-PO - Don't even try to tell me that's ebonics ...

98. WHAT'S THE LESBIAN DOING IN MY PIRATE MOVIE ? - She's trying to earn enough to feed her crack habit.

99. LUSTY LIFE #89 - SLIDE YOUR LONG LOAF IN MY HOT OVEN - What ... what is wrong with you ?

100. ADVENTURES OF THE FART *****ES - Ha ha ha ha Fart *****es.

101) Jerk Your Cum Crayon And Color Me White - You kids play nice, now ...

102) Beverly Hills 9021-Ho ! - I can rhyme, too ! 9021-NO ! See ?

103) I Saw Mommy Eating Santa Claus - which caused the severe childhood trauma which led to a lifetime of doing nothing but watch pornos ...

104) 21 Hump Street - let me guess, starring Johnny Deep ?

105) Butt Nuggets - I can't find any info on this one, but reader Tricia
swears it exists. To find out what a "butt nugget" is, go here :
hp://w.rame.net/library/misc/glossad.html**

106) Sperms Of Endearment - Chick flick.

107) Yank My Doodle, It's A Dandy - I have three problems with this one : "Yank", "Doodle" and "Dandy". Otherwise, this title is fine.

108) Hairy Honies #11 - Furburgers - My cousin-in-law was telling the family about how when he was in university, someone discovered that for only $5 you could get a steak with all the trimmings at the local strip club. So if you went to the club, you could see a row of young guys cutting and chewing away, completely ignoring the stripper gyrating on the raised walkway in front of them. To which I had to reply, "Boy, I'd hate to find a hair in my food at that place."

109) Indiana Joan and the Black Hole of Mammoo - Six thousand years of human civilization and that's the best you could come up with ?

110) Big, Brown, Bomb Boo-Yow Booty, Brazilian Bit(hes - My soul hurts.


:dontkn:

Doenitz79
02-06-2005, 22:18
I prefer Jap pornstars


http://www.actionjav.com/index.cfm

KhRiS
14-06-2005, 18:23
Cherokee, now thats what you call a Booty. :p1510:

Warro Bantan
23-06-2005, 17:35
I have to say, after serious consideration, that Tera Patrick is my fav...but Asia Carrera, runs a close second, Cherokee (though I havent seen her live)is also in the running, and sheesh, I forgot her name, but there you have it...(and dont forget, u asked for it!)

KhRiS
02-08-2005, 11:46
Angela is so hot, this is the only decent pics i could post.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/st.christopher/AngelaDevi(1).jpg
http://www.photodump.com/direct/st.christopher/24052005105530_AD_RIHR_(27)_-_Red_Hot.jpg

:r7:

Ross Oneri
02-08-2005, 13:56
Its my patriotic duty to say, Annabel Chong ! :w262:

KhRiS
08-08-2005, 18:04
Aria Giovanni. Italian Representative.
:guw:

mk18
13-08-2005, 23:02
crissy moran :D

rae
14-08-2005, 10:03
Aria Giovanni. Italian Representative.
:guw: I have never seen her f*cking with someone, hence she's not a pornstar, thus these pix do not suit the thread :p017: :devf:

Giovanni
28-08-2005, 20:11
ANITA DARK from Budapest !!!

http://www.quality-xxx.net/anita-dark/images/anita-dark-001.jpg

KhRiS
30-08-2005, 19:50
I have never seen her f*cking with someone, hence she's not a pornstar, thus these pix do not suit the thread :p017: :devf:

you want her video? :embarass:

Christopher
30-08-2005, 19:53
I dunno if she has been mentioned but MS Jenna Haze in her pre-Lesbian days

rae
31-08-2005, 16:46
you want her video? :embarass:Yes, please :D :strong:

slicknick
26-10-2005, 23:16
Either Crissy Moran or Jesse Jane...

mk18
27-10-2005, 01:37
agree with slick nick i have so much more tho

i love devon and sky lopez

hitmannq8
27-10-2005, 11:18
ANITA DARK from Budapest !!!

http://www.quality-xxx.net/anita-dark/images/anita-dark-001.jpg


wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

slicknick
27-10-2005, 11:58
agree with slick nick i have so much more tho

i love devon and sky lopez

Hells yea, for both of them. Sky and Devon rule...
Cheers,
Nick

There is also Sophie Moone, this Eastern European chick?

slicknick
28-10-2005, 09:11
If I were to be a porn star, my name would probably be..... Justin Butt...or Justin Fanny

Dr Milano
01-11-2005, 18:34
LOL this is evil dont be pervs please guys

mk18
01-11-2005, 23:01
ilike adriana sage aswell

slicknick
02-11-2005, 00:55
Do you like Ben Dover? ;)

Killah
02-11-2005, 14:04
:respect: Ok guys someone had to do it, and I guess it had to be me:D

Mine is Kobe Tai.

Pls guys and girls remember I have only asked you guys to name the star and not what qualities you like about their performances, and Pls no favorite scenes too:p


Actually I would'nt mind if you did;)

And favorite titles too will be accepted, afterall we have come here to educate ourselves and expand our mind.
no surprise you got banned

PS; porn is illegal

Dr Milano
02-11-2005, 14:52
:respect:
no surprise you got banned

PS; porn is illegal
he aint banned lol ur the first person to fall for that its just his custom title

slicknick
03-11-2005, 03:37
:respect:
no surprise you got banned

PS; porn is illegal

Porn is illegal? Where? I mean other than countries such as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Islamic Republic of Iran and etc...

Dr Milano
03-11-2005, 12:28
Porn is illegal? Where? I mean other than countries such as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Islamic Republic of Iran and etc...
yeah Saudi Arabia is a beautiful country many people are normal humans not pervs like some of u

mk18
03-11-2005, 12:39
yeah Saudi Arabia is a beautiful country many people are normal humans not pervs like some of u
actually many saudi's come to jordan to drink and have sex and **** around with their 'cars' just because its much easier to do it here than it is there! ... theyre not all angels

lets change the subject this is destined to turn to bad stuff

slicknick
03-11-2005, 16:40
yeah Saudi Arabia is a beautiful country many people are normal humans not pervs like some of u

I wouldn't call a person perv before getting to know them better, you would be upset if someone had been as biased towards you. I am sure you would not like it if I were to call you a terrorist! AND EVEN THOUGH I LOST A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY ON 9/11 I refuse to be ignorant and call every Muslim a terrorist...
Yes, I agree, obsession about sex is not good but we are not doing anything really perverted such as being too graphic..We are just naming adult actos/actresses

slicknick
03-11-2005, 16:41
actually many saudi's come to jordan to drink and have sex and **** around with their 'cars' just because its much easier to do it here than it is there! ... theyre not all angels

lets change the subject this is destined to turn to bad stuff

Yes, I agree, this is about to head in a horribly wrong direction

Killah
03-11-2005, 19:17
yeah Saudi Arabia is a beautiful country many people are normal humans not pervs like some of ulol :D haha you have right :cheers: