PDA

View Full Version : favorite teams in other leagues


cab
27-06-2003, 14:34
I´m curius, do you have favorite teams in other countries?

Here are mine:

Italy: MILAN :firedev: sorry but I have to say it:D
England: Ipswich Town (in second division:( )
Spain: Deportivo la Coruña
France: PSG
Germany. None
Holland: Ajax
Grece: Olympiakos
Portugal: Porto (but they will lose against us)
Brazil: Santos/Sao Caetano
Argentina: Boca Juniors
Mexico: America
USA: Metrostars/DC United
El Salvador: none (all are crap:D )

Reza
27-06-2003, 14:57
Milan ofcourse
England: Arsenal
Holland: PSV

USA: none :tong:
Canada: Soccer in Canada??? don't even ask;) :rolleyes:

Other leagues and countries I just follow as a football fan, I don't much favor one club over the other.

Demi
27-06-2003, 15:18
Spain: ATLÉTICO DE MADRID!!!! (for obvious reason) :D


:heart: FORZA DEME!!!! :heart:

Koeke
27-06-2003, 21:08
overall record MILAN
belgian league
club brugge (they are the club of my province and I like the city aswell

Holland
used to be PSV coz they usually had lot's of belgian players (but not anymore, although almost every dutch team has one or several belgian players in their squad)

spain
any team except barca and Real

Germany
Bayern and Schalke
the first is quiete interesting with all sorts of things happening fc hollywood..., and the second coz they have also a firm conection with Belgium( players as wilmots, mpenza, vermant)

Argentina

River
they seeme to produce excellent prospects

england
certanly not arsenal or liverpool
I dont know why just don't like them

Poland
Wisla Krakov
I've got some polish friends who are fan's of wisla

lonewolf
27-06-2003, 23:07
Italy: MILAN :star:
England: Chelsea!
Spain: Valencia and Atletico Madrid
Germany: soft spot for Kaiserslautern

Maldini3
28-06-2003, 00:33
England : I am anti_ManU :mad: --> Arsenal
Germany:Borussia Dortmund (;) :tong: )
Spain : Valencia:depress:

Haroon
28-06-2003, 02:14
I don't follow these teams a lot but Bayern does interest me a lot and I always enjoy when they whoop Real!!! :D :D Real has got big time psychological issues when they face them!! :D I like Bayern!


Deutschland: FC Bayern Munchen

England: Liverpool FC & Chelsea FC

Espana: FC Barcelona

Inferno
28-06-2003, 17:02
Beitar Jerusalem and Milan!

eureka
28-06-2003, 18:58
Italy- Milan
Spain-Valencia, Barcelona
England-Arsenal, Newcastle
Germany-Borussia Dortmund
Netherlands-Ajax

milan_forever
29-06-2003, 00:50
my only fav team is milan :firedev:

but i enjoy watching deportivo. valencia and arsenal games;)

adnan
29-06-2003, 04:15
France: PSG
Spain: Atletico Madrid
Bosnia: Zeljeznicar
Holland: Ajax

shilpa
29-06-2003, 15:37
Italy: MILAN!! :proud:

England: Arsenal, Liverpool
Germany: FC Bayern Munchen
Holland: Ajax

Mr. Edwards
29-06-2003, 16:06
Denmark: Svendborg Forenede Boldklubber

England: West Ham and sympathy for Hereford Utd. (Conference League)

Spain: None

Germany: None

France: None

All other leagues: None (except Brazil: Sympathy for São Paolo)

adnan
29-06-2003, 16:08
Oow I forgat Italy: Internazionale Milan, the pride of Italy :proud:


:tong:

cxd
29-06-2003, 16:10
Italy: :star:MILAN:star:
England: none
Spain: none
France: none
Germany: none

Willdie
30-06-2003, 10:24
I only support Milan but i am partial to a few clubs here and there:

Spain: Barca
England: Chelsea
Germany: Kaiserslautern

Milanindo
30-06-2003, 12:16
Italy AC MILAN!!!!

[b]Denmark: Brondby :D

England: Liverpool

Spain: Real Madrid

Germany: Hamburg SV

France: AS Monaco

Demi
30-06-2003, 12:32
Originally posted by adnan
Oow I forgat Italy: Internazionale Milan, the pride of Italy :proud: :tong:

I will remember this sentence forever adnan.... :D


Originally posted by Milanindo
Spain: Real Madrid
:yuck:

BlAcKRoUgE
30-06-2003, 13:29
:) MILAN

England -Nottingham Forest.

Holland-Ajax

Argentina-River Plate

tardelli_jr
01-07-2003, 01:47
England: Newcastle
France: PSG
Spain: Barca
Netherlands: Ajax
Portugal: Benfica
Scotland: Rangers
Brazil: Corinthians
Argentina: Boca


and


Australia: Marconi:)

Laudrup
01-07-2003, 02:08
Originally posted by Milanindo
Italy AC MILAN!!!!

[b]Denmark: Brondby :D

very good.. I like your taste..;)

adnan
01-07-2003, 03:30
Originally posted by Demi
I will remember this sentence forever adnan.... :D



:yuck:


Don't take it too serious :tong:

SonOfBerlusconi
01-07-2003, 03:46
Holland: Ajax
Spain: Valencia
Germany: A teaspoon of sympathy for Schalke04
England: Sympathetic towards Newcastle & Chelsea

---
Milanmania league: Big fan of Demi's :yuck:

(:D)

adnan
01-07-2003, 03:55
Originally posted by SonOfBerlusconi

Milanmania league: Big fan of Demi's :yuck:

(:D)


Who isn't? :)

eureka
01-07-2003, 05:39
Originally posted by adnan
Oow I forgat Italy: Internazionale Milan, the pride of Italy :proud:


:tong:

Are you a Inter fan?

eureka
01-07-2003, 05:43
Originally posted by Demi
I will remember this sentence forever adnan.... :D



:yuck:

I never went to this board for a couple of days. I didn't know that someone likes Merdas down here... Of course it makes me mad... Because I'm mad of Inter.

adnan
01-07-2003, 06:42
I'm really sorry Euroka, but I love Inter and will allways love them, it's my favourite team since...(thinking) I was born
:tong:

You don't like Inter do u? Why not? It's such a great side with wonderfull players like Coco, Vieri, Matreazzi,....


Forza Inter

adnan
01-07-2003, 06:51
Also eureka can you remove that avatar and sig because it' breaking my heart

Demi
01-07-2003, 13:18
Originally posted by SonOfBerlusconi
Milanmania league: Big fan of Demi's :yuck:

ohhhh... THANK YOU... especially for that ":yuck:" ........

and eureka... you saying that you hate Inter is the same if I keep saying that I like Albertini! EVERYBODY KNOW IT!!!!!! ;) :D

adnan
01-07-2003, 13:23
Originally posted by Demi
ohhhh... THANK YOU... especially for that ":yuck:" ........

and eureka... you saying that you hate Inter is the same if I keep saying that I like Albertini! EVERYBODY KNOW IT!!!!!! ;) :D

Yeah because you know how much she hates Albertini ;)

Maldini3
01-07-2003, 21:56
Originally posted by adnan
I'm really sorry Euroka, but I love Inter and will allways love them, it's my favourite team since...(thinking) I was born
:tong:

You don't like Inter do u? Why not? It's such a great side with wonderfull players like Coco, Vieri, Matreazzi,....


Forza Inter

Also eureka can you remove that avatar and sig because it' breaking my heart



:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Eureka really got a serious heart attack with your posts..

Soliquoly
02-07-2003, 01:09
Italy: Milan (of course)
spain: valencia
England: Bolton (well, Jay-Jay actually)
France: Monaco

eureka
02-07-2003, 01:29
Originally posted by Maldini3
:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Eureka really got a serious heart attack with your posts..

Well yes:sagrin: , I got a really bad stomach cramp when I saw this.

milanzilla
02-07-2003, 03:43
Spain:A.Bilbao(Because they dont buy foreigners so no threat for Serie A):D
England:Liverpool
Germany:B.Leverkusen
France:?(It doesn't matter)
Turkey:Galatasaray(Absolutely)

dictatornz
03-07-2003, 03:59
italy : MILAN
spain: barca and athletic bilbao
holland : ajax
england : oldham athletic
brazil : corinthinas
argentina : riverplate
colombia : nacional .... paoblo escobar aside
usa : dc united
new zealand / australia : THE KINGS

Debs
03-07-2003, 08:49
I used to have a sort of I'll follow them a little bit attitude about a couple other Serie A teams.....then we got the players from them that I admired the most so.....that sorta little bit attitude is gone, gone, gone! So it's only MILAN for me!

As for any other team I follow with any sort of piddling little interest....Bayern.

That's it for me!

Oh wait, I do like DC United's logo, it simply kicks butt!

Haroon
04-07-2003, 07:33
Originally posted by Debs
I used to have a sort of I'll follow them a little bit attitude about a couple other Serie A teams.....then we got the players from them that I admired the most so.....that sorta little bit attitude is gone, gone, gone! So it's only MILAN for me!

As for any other team I follow with any sort of piddling little interest....Bayern.

That's it for me!

Oh wait, I do like DC United's logo, it simply kicks butt!


Is that piddling little interest in Bayern due to your Bayern fanatical fan friend who is always talking about Bayern with you??? :D :D

If that's the case then try to get the status on Makaay, Tevez and Deisler's recovery (100% or not) from your friend.

Captain1369
05-07-2003, 13:22
Italy: Milan (of course)
England: The West London Clubs (Chelsea/Fulham/QPR)
Spain: Real Madrid
Netherlands: Ajax
Scotland: Celtic
Germany: Bayer Leverkusen
Argentina: River Plate
Mexico: America
U.S.: San Jose Earthquakes

housin7
05-07-2003, 13:41
Italy : AC MILAN
England : symphaty for Liverpool and West Ham!
Indonesia : PUTRA SAMARINDA!!! :D
Singapore : soft spot for HOME UNITED:rolleyes:

eureka
05-07-2003, 16:43
Originally posted by housin7

Singapore : soft spot for HOME UNITED:rolleyes:

Well Home United is my favourite team in my country. It is a team that plays the most decently and consistently. They are hard to beat and often outscore their opponents. The changing of coach at the end of last year, and the addition of a few players from Thailand has changed Home United very much into a team with winning philosophy.

hagieren
19-07-2004, 04:55
italy: milan

england: liverpool

germany: none

france: lens

spain: fc barca

greece: olympiakos

turkey: galatasaray (my team)

i also so many people didnt write the turkey.can you write
like milanzilla

Shevchenko10
20-07-2004, 18:31
Italy:Milan
Spain:Real Madrid
Portugal:Benfica
France:Marseille
England:Liverpool
Holland:Ajax
Germany:Bayern Munchen
Greece:PAOK Salonika

Lombardia
21-07-2004, 08:51
well like most people i support milan over anybody else and italy

next is brighton as i live here and they are currently in serie b in england(they won promotion this year*proud*)

then come metz in division 1 france

then i always look out for the results of these teams

newcastle, bayern munich, dinamo kiev and thats about it!

rossoneroid
25-07-2004, 01:51
italy : MILAN
spain: barcelona
holland : ajax
england : Man Utd
argentina :boca juniors
turkiye : Galatasaray Spor Kolubu
indonesia : Persija Jakarta

XZeRo3003
25-07-2004, 03:32
FC BARCELONA

MILAN!!!!!!

ARSENAL

Porto (for the amazing things they did last season, god bless)

Sao Paolo - the team that brought up our wonder-kid Kaka

Boca Juniors

Mexico: MORELIA

USA: San Jose Earthquakes - Just because of the amazing Landon Donovan (and if you think he sucks, you are an ignorant fool and have not seen him play enough to have a truly unbiased opinion)

Stezagud
25-07-2004, 07:43
England - Man Utd
Italy - Milan

:cool:

danielle
04-08-2004, 22:42
[B]ac milan is my favourite team!but these follow teams,i watch some of their games sometimes
England:arsenal
España:barcelona,valencia
L'Italia:ac milan
Deutschland:fc bayern München
Holland:ajax
La France:monaco
PS:i find so many arsenal fans here,i am happy:)
only one champion in england,that is arsenal ,the gunners

rossoneroid
04-08-2004, 23:23
..PS:i find so many arsenal fans here,i am happy:) only one champion in england,that is arsenal ,the gunners

Glory glory Man Utd and the reds go marching on on on... :clap: :clap: :diablo: :respect:

NIELSEN
05-08-2004, 08:28
Turkey : FENERBAHCE

İtaly : Milan

England : Arsenal

Holland : Feyenoord

Germany : Bayern Munchen

Spain : Valencia

is this !!!

argo
05-08-2004, 14:11
...
PS:i find so many arsenal fans here,i am happy:)
only one champion in england,that is arsenal ,the gunners
again?? :wallbang: :depress:
It ain't that, Arsenal ain't the Champion in England. They are The Champion of London. :D

W.H.I
07-08-2004, 14:10
Spain: Barcelona
Germany: Borussia Dortmund
England: Leeds United
France: Olympique Marseille

rossoneroid
08-08-2004, 02:03
W.H.I, where is your local football team? Hehehe..for me is Persija Jakarta.

Debs
09-08-2004, 08:00
Milan has become my main and only focus in soccer, however there's a couple teams I'll follow for curiosity's sake, but that's about it. If they win or lose I could care less.

Portugal--Porto, b/c of Baia
Chile--Colo Colo--long story
Mexico--Chivas
MLS--DC United--they have THE best logo of any team and I do recall their glory days!


I'm kind of curious, b/c I am watching a trend over the past couple months. MM has gotten in a number of posters who actually follow other teams, like Juve and ManU. Is this b/c there are no forums for your teams or ????? Like I said, just curious....

rossoneroid
10-08-2004, 19:50
Milan has become my main and only focus in soccer, however there's a couple teams I'll follow for curiosity's sake, but that's about it

So do I, Debs. Milan is my main focus. But you see, I live in Indonesia and here my local television broadcast lots of league from lots of country too. For example, last season, everyweek you could watch this for free:
4 Serie A Matches (Guarantee me too watch all Milan games, and it was :D )
3 EPL Matches
4 Champions League Matches (Live and Delay)
2 Bundesliga Matches (Live and Delay)
2 La Liga Matches (Live and Delay)

Everything above is absolutely for free and no need cable TV. This season, I've already watch 6 Milan Games from my local TV (against Kitchee, Juve, Inter, Bayern Muenchen, ManUTd and Chelsea).

There are forums for ManU, but sssstt..full of ManU haters :clap: that annoying and do unrespected things such as (Hey, I bet you aint from Manchester, do you know Old Trafford!, Youre'all losers, etc).

Here, in MM, I've got respect from you all :happy: . Thanks, friends. But one thing, Milan is my main focus :clap: :clap:

Sandra
10-08-2004, 20:13
Bah basically it's just Milan...

I don't fancy other leagues... maybe chelsea i support.. but no biggie.. at least not after roman came :rolleyes:

ACMILAN1983
11-08-2004, 10:22
So do I, Debs. Milan is my main focus. But you see, I live in Indonesia and here my local television broadcast lots of league from lots of country too. For example, last season, everyweek you could watch this for free:
4 Serie A Matches (Guarantee me too watch all Milan games, and it was :D )
3 EPL Matches
4 Champions League Matches (Live and Delay)
2 Bundesliga Matches (Live and Delay)
2 La Liga Matches (Live and Delay)

Everything above is absolutely for free and no need cable TV. This season, I've already watch 6 Milan Games from my local TV (against Kitchee, Juve, Inter, Bayern Muenchen, ManUTd and Chelsea).

There are forums for ManU, but sssstt..full of ManU haters :clap: that annoying and do unrespected things such as (Hey, I bet you aint from Manchester, do you know Old Trafford!, Youre'all losers, etc).

Here, in MM, I've got respect from you all :happy: . Thanks, friends. But one thing, Milan is my main focus :clap: :clap:

Boy are u guys lucky. Here in England, we get only English football if we don't have sky, oh and some Dutch, Argentine and Brazilian football VERY late at night. Eurosport tend to show a few Italian matches and some French.

argo
11-08-2004, 13:09
... maybe chelsea i support.. :rolleyes:
:D must be Gudjohnssen..
did I write his name correctly? ;)

argo
11-08-2004, 13:13
...
I'm kind of curious, b/c I am watching a trend over the past couple months. MM has gotten in a number of posters who actually follow other teams, like Juve and ManU. Is this b/c there are no forums for your teams or ????? Like I said, just curious....
but so far I haven't see any Milanisti who also support Inter or Juve. :D
It's like a "default". being a Milanista means hate Inter and Juve, ain't it?

Sandra
11-08-2004, 16:10
:D must be Gudjohnssen..
did I write his name correctly? ;)
Gudjohnsen is correct :D the international version. The original icelandic one is Guðjohnsen. Melchiot, Zola and Babayaro as well.. and i liked Desailly alot too.. but ya know ... this is so not the same team as the one which was before Roman :rolleyes:

dylanfalk
12-08-2004, 02:53
you guys are lucky. here i get no football coverage at all. i'm lucky to get Vancouver Whitecaps highlights, :wallbang: only channel to pass any football at all is Fox Sports World which is like channel 200 or something, so pretty much you need crazy satellite or the full deal cable package.. :moan: ...but anyways:

Brasil: São Paulo (my first soccer love)
Italy: Milan.... obviously.. but i also dont mind Juve, i mean, how can you not like Nedved?
Spain: Barcelona (they've scrapped the dutch core for a brazilian one... not a bad idea ;) .. except for that fool Deco)
Turkey: Galatasaray (Hasan Sas, the bald wonder)
France: i'm really indifferent here... if anyone i'd choose Marseille, Drogba was awesome.
Holland: Ajax (it's all about zlatan)


most of the teams i follow are mainly for a specific player that i like (in the most part) as you can see, so it sometimes isnt fair, haha. thats all I can really think of, really indifferent towards most of the rest...

Debs
12-08-2004, 08:02
but so far I haven't see any Milanisti who also support Inter or Juve. :D
It's like a "default". being a Milanista means hate Inter and Juve, ain't it?

Argo, yes, it probably is by default that we "hate" Inter and Juve; they are after all our biggest competitors. But my question is WHY we have supporters from some of these other competing teams HERE in a Milan forum, posting some aobut Milan but doing alot of talking about their own teams....all over the forums not just here in the General Soccer forum. I'm starting to wonder if we need to create some other forums or provide a link to a place where most other teams do have forums and fans???? I mean, I'd never dream of going to a (shudder) Mank forum and blabbing on about Milan! I'm not getting on anyone's case, i'm just watching a very curious trend! :coffee:

And let me also say I've never encountered an interista or juventino who supported Milan in anything! :firedev:

argo
12-08-2004, 22:10
Argo, yes, it probably is by default that we "hate" Inter and Juve; they are after all our biggest competitors. But my question is WHY we have supporters from some of these other competing teams HERE in a Milan forum, posting some aobut Milan but doing alot of talking about their own teams....all over the forums not just here in the General Soccer forum. I'm starting to wonder if we need to create some other forums or provide a link to a place where most other teams do have forums and fans???? I mean, I'd never dream of going to a (shudder) Mank forum and blabbing on about Milan! I'm not getting on anyone's case, i'm just watching a very curious trend! :coffee:

And let me also say I've never encountered an interista or juventino who supported Milan in anything! :firedev:
There are many reasons WHY ppl supports certain clubs or players. And those two (clubs and players) could lead to each other.
Let's me give you an example, I support AC Milan because I simply love 'em since I was a kid. It's all about the club and it's players, I love 'em all.
as for my support to United, It's because I'm a Cantona fan, and if he played for Arsenal maybe I'm an Arsenal fan by now. :D
and the otherwise, just like Echo had to said, in Indonesia we got many LIVE TV coverage on European leagues, and We must choose a fav club to enjoy the league. I mean what is it worth to watch (or follow) a competition if we don't have a fav side? that's why most of us got a fav team in each league.

anyhow, I do respect ppl who support the other clubs.
I just hate the club, not their fans. ;)

Dil dil
18-08-2004, 01:10
Italy - sure Ac milan
England - Manchester united
spain -real madried
france- paris san german
in Europ and all the world
my favorite tean is Ac milan

Peachtot
18-08-2004, 09:35
il diavolo rosso

n

red devils

paolobalde
24-08-2004, 07:19
Italy- Ac Milan
England- Arsenal
France- PSG
Scotland- Celtic
Ireland- limerick
Germany- Bayern Munich
Spain- Barcalona
Portugal- Anyone but Porto

rae
25-08-2004, 17:41
England: MUFC
Italy: Milan
Portugal: Porto
Scotland: Celtic
Spain: none, actually against real..... well a bit on Braca side
France: PSG
Germany: against, Bayern
Holland: Ajax
Belgium: Brugge
Grecce: hate them, well seriously Olympiakos
Brazil: Santos/Vasco da Gama
Argentina: Boca Juniors
Mexico: Necaxa
USA: Galaxy
Chile: Colo Colo
Paraguay:Penarol
...105. Lithuania:Atlantas

rae
25-08-2004, 17:47
Glory glory Man Utd and the reds go marching on on on... :clap: :clap: :diablo: :respect:
:cheers: :love: :rock3: :hug: :star: :strong: :bright: :fero:

Ruud Gullit
22-09-2004, 03:57
My favourite team is Real Madrid.
Italy: AC Milan and Lazio
England: MU
France: Monaco
Portugal: Benfica
Belgium: Brugge
Holland: Ajax
Germany: none
Lithuania: FBK Kaunas :p283:
Spain : Real Madrid and Real Betis
Champions cup : all, which I said and Deportivo, Valencia, Russian and Ukrainian clubs.

sehnsucht79
24-09-2004, 07:26
Italy: Solo la Juve, Grande la Juve ale!
Holland: Ajax. Why can't we get Maxwell, VDV, and Trabelsi together with Zlatan? :(

argo
24-09-2004, 12:01
welcome back, Sally.. long time no see..
Where have you been, neighbor? ;)

btw, nice siggy.. :cool:

Vady
25-09-2004, 12:18
Italy : AC MILAN :proud:
EPL : Tottenham HOTSPUR :rock3:

P.S. Peter Forsberg (NHL, Colorado Avalanche) is the furious admirer of THFC. He told somehow, that when he has an opportunity, he always flies to England to watch SPURS at White Hart Lane. And as he has been injured almost all last season - I think he frequently visited WHL ... :zany: :grinser:

Xudong
25-09-2004, 13:13
Italy: Milan
Russia: no team
Ukraine: no team
England: no team
Portugal: no team
Scotland: no team
Spain: no team
France: no team
Germany: no team
Holland: no team
Belgium: no team
Greece: no team
Brazil: no team
Argentina: no team
Mexico: no team
USA: no team
Chile: no team
Paraguay:no team
Asia: no team
Africa: no team
Australia: no team

proud to be a Milan fan and Milan fan only!!!

Xudong
25-09-2004, 13:19
and the only times i will support other teams is when they can help milan while (unfortunately) if we need help.

like chelsea when playing berlin hertha; :( we lost despite great performances from desailly..

like fiorentina when playing lazio. :star: when we finally grabbed the chance to leapfrog. :proud:

:rone: :rone: :rone: :rone: :rone: :rone:

oskarius
25-09-2004, 15:02
favourite team: MILAN

Croatia: Dinamo Zagreb
England: --
Spain: Atletico Madrid, Barca
France: Auxerre
Germany: Bayern, Werder
Holland: Ajax

most disliked clubs: Man utd, Real M, Arsenal, Hajduk Split :googly:

Xudong
25-09-2004, 16:28
the teams i hate:
juventus >> real madrid >> inter >> galatasaray

sehnsucht79
25-09-2004, 20:20
Thank you argo. I've been busy with stuff, how are things with you?

I don't really "hate" any team, except for maybe South Korea. Regarding rival clubs like Roma, Milan, Inter, Lazio whom all I have a reason to hate for what they did to Juve, I have more 'respect' instead of 'hate' for them, yes, even for Roma. All these rival teams play good football most of the time and spice things up in the league, and Juventus have them to thank for wonderful seasons of rivalry.

argo
27-09-2004, 13:13
Thank you argo. I've been busy with stuff, how are things with you?
I'm doing fine, tho Things are getting crazier recently. :D but still I could manage my sanity. ;)



I don't really "hate" any team, except for maybe South Korea. Regarding rival clubs like Roma, Milan, Inter, Lazio whom all I have a reason to hate for what they did to Juve, I have more 'respect' instead of 'hate' for them, yes, even for Roma. All these rival teams play good football most of the time and spice things up in the league, and Juventus have them to thank for wonderful seasons of rivalry.
Haha.. Juventus 'know how' to get maximum points in Serie A, but not in European or Worldwide competitions. ;)

mk18
27-09-2004, 14:40
i love milan ... my no1 club

2. barca
3. valencia
4. parma
5. newcastle
6. arsenal

the last 3 i couldnt care less about to be honest... but i have sympathy for parma...

sehnsucht79
28-09-2004, 03:13
Haha.. Juventus 'know how' to get maximum points in Serie A, but not in European or Worldwide competitions. ;)

must... not... produce... middle....finger..... :web:

Shmikes
28-09-2004, 05:07
spain - barca(gonna get slated for that i know they are in our group but support milan more!! :3band: actually visited the nou camp 6 years ago just a tour of stadia though didnt see a match! :v46:

England - man utd supported them since i could walk

scotland - ABERDEEN!!!!! UP THE DONS, none of you guys outside UK will have heard of them, except a few might know we beat Real Madrid in 1983? :eek:

mk18
28-09-2004, 08:02
aberdeen ... ofcourse i heard of them.... strips: like reggina and livorno and torino.. right?

MIRZA
28-09-2004, 09:37
I heard for Aberdeen, I played with Dundee on FA Football manager so I know almost all football clubs from Scotland.
This is list of my favourite clubs except Milan:
- Paris SG (Their coach is one of the best Bosnian football player ever Vahid Halilhodzic)also there is playing Bosnian young star Ibisevic.
- Gradina it's my local team.
- Travnik (club from Bosnia)
MILAN is on the 1. place.
:3band: :3band: :3band: :3band:

Stezagud
28-09-2004, 10:41
ABERDEEN!!!!! UP THE DONS, none of you guys outside UK will have heard of them, except a few might know we beat Real Madrid in 1983?

I've seen the footage of that a few times, it was back in the days when Sir Alex was still up north, teaching the auld firm a lesson :D

I also remember seeing something from after a cup final, against Rangers i
think. Aberdeen has won and the journalist went over to Fergie and said something like:

"Alex you've won and you must be delighted"

but instead of smiling and praising his team he said something like

"it was awful, the players were an absolute disgrace" :eek: :dielaugh:

Shmikes
28-09-2004, 17:38
yeah he freaked!!!!! He said only Willie Miller(biggest dons legend of all time) Alex McLeish(trater now Rangers manager!!), and Gordon Strachan(funniest manager ever!! when southampton lost a game he was asked will he recover and he sed no he was gonna crawl up in a ball in the corner, become an alcoholic and die lol) well rfergie sed that they were the only players who won the cup that day for us, later he admitted he was wrong to have such an outrage after winning a cup lol. Another thing, once a player for aberdeen got a skinhead and fergie made him wear a bavaclava at training until it grew back in lol!! Crazy stuff. To answer your other question bout the strips, we play in a light red colur, going on a bit of a slope at the moment though!

Stezagud
29-09-2004, 12:45
Gordon Strachan(funniest manager ever!! when southampton lost a game he was asked will he recover and he sed no he was gonna crawl up in a ball in the corner, become an alcoholic and die lol)

:dielaugh:

Strachan definately was the funniest manager i've seen. I remember when they asked him about Rooney getting in the England team and he said something like:

"At his age you're more likely to be called by Michael Jackson than Sven Goran Eriksson."

Is he still being considered Scotland manager if/when they sack Vogts ?

Shmikes
29-09-2004, 13:55
originally he said he would but now he said in three/four more years. I would love to see him as manaer!!! Not many characters like him in the game!!!!

Paddy De Nagan
01-10-2004, 06:13
After Milan, but not in specific order, I like:

Liverpool, Montpellier, St. Etienne, Hertha Berlin, Galatasaray, Panathanikos, Waterford Utd, Barcelona.

Bram
06-10-2004, 10:18
Spain : Atl Madrid
France: nantes
Belgium : KV OOSTENDE
Holland : Utrecht
England: Liverpool
Germany: Hamburg
Austria: Bregenz

nestamania
10-10-2004, 22:51
italy - milan (of course) :1ole:
france - monaco :firedev:
spain - real madrid and valencia :smileani:
england - chelsea and arsenal :wow:
greece - panathinaikos :dazed:

fis
18-10-2004, 09:39
italy-milan
belgium -krc genk
holland-feyenoord
germany-wolfsburg

ilgenio
18-10-2004, 10:44
Milan IS the only European team I support, though I do have a specific team in other football leagues in which I follow their progress regularly.

And having spent 6 and a half years of my childhood in Brasil (4 years as a Carioca and 2.5 years as a Paulista), I also support Flamengo (The 1st football team that I support) & São Paulo, and not forgetting, O Seleçao of course. But it's been 20 over years since I have left Brasil, so my proficiency level in Portuguese now is equivalent to Michael Owen attempting an interview in Spanish. :devf:

Here's my list: :delol:
Brasil: São Paulo & Flamengo (Zico rulz! :proud: )
Argentina: River Plate
Uruguay: Peñarol
Chile: Colo Colo
Belgium: Anderlecht
England: Liverpool & West Ham
Spain: Real Madrid
France: Monaco
Germany: Bayern Munich
Portugal: Benfica
Holland: PSV Eindhoven
Japan: Kashima Antlers (Zico again :grinser: )
Serbia & Montenegro: Red Star Belgrade (Savicevic :proud: )
Scotland: Rangers
Ukraine: Dynamo Kyiv
Austria: Rapid Vienna
Romania: Steaua Bucharest

rae
18-10-2004, 10:49
Uruguay has Peñarol also...
IMO Peñarol is from Assunsion, Paraguay...
or am I wrong....

ilgenio
18-10-2004, 10:53
Uruguay has Peñarol also...
IMO Peñarol is from Assunsion, Paraguay...
or am I wrong....

Peñarol is from Montevideo, Uruguay.
Olimpia Asuncion is the team from Asuncion, Paraguay.

rae
18-10-2004, 11:02
sorry pal, I have lost in my thoughts...hahahahahah
so stupid......

btw, I prefer Peñarol to Nacional....:D

Nata
18-10-2004, 15:43
Ilgenio..I like the fact that u support Red Star in SCG :D:D
They're my second team. :D-Altho they suck now..but I believe in us!

ilgenio
18-10-2004, 19:01
Ilgenio..I like the fact that u support Red Star in SCG :D:D
They're my second team. :D-Altho they suck now..but I believe in us!

Remember 1991? That was a great Red Star team with the likes of Savicevic, Jugovic, Mihaijlovic, Binic, Prosinecki, Pancev.... That European Cup victory makes Red Star on "par" with Barcelona and "better" than Arsenal, who has never won the EC1. :devf:

Pancev, the European golden boot winner in 1991, went to Inter the following season and we all know what happen whenever a good player goes to Inter. :devf: :devf: :devf:

Nata
18-10-2004, 19:27
CL winners 91! :D Yeah we used to be ranked so high..even Maradona said that when he dreamt of playin for Estrolla Roja[or however u say it in spanish] It's pretty sad now tho..Dzaic sold all our good players..but he was taken off as a coach..and Piksy-Stojkovic iz most likely gonna be da new coach :D ..haha anywayz I belive that we can come back again-juss like Porto haha.

It sucks how Savicevic came out as a bad coach tho.
DELIJE!

kris
25-10-2004, 05:47
Italy = Milan
EPL = Milan
Spain = Milan
Greece = Milan
Sweden = Milan
Holland = Milan
Brazil = Milan
NHL = Milan
NBA = Milan
CIA = Milan
UCL = Milan

Here you have all the teams I support, a pratty extensive list.

argo
25-10-2004, 17:09
Italy = Milan
EPL = Milan
Spain = Milan
Greece = Milan
Sweden = Milan
Holland = Milan
Brazil = Milan
NHL = Milan
NBA = Milan
CIA = Milan
UCL = Milan

Here you have all the teams I support, a pratty extensive list.
:D
but not all of those "Milans" played in San Siro...

rossoneroid
31-10-2004, 02:13
... Pancev, the European golden boot winner in 1991, went to Inter the following season and we all know what happen whenever a good player goes to Inter. :devf: :devf: :devf:

Haha..right, ilgenio.
Darko Pancev, 3 times Yugoslavian league top-scorers, what could you get with him in nerrazzuri jersey? 12 appearances with only 1 goal.

miss ahonen
31-10-2004, 09:18
Italy: Milan, Juve
England: Liverpool
Spain: None.
France: AS Monaco
Germany: FC Schalke 04
Finland: FC Lahti

argo
31-10-2004, 12:45
Italy: Milan, Juve
...
:eekani:
This is an anomaly... how come those 2 teams come together??? :D

Nata
31-10-2004, 13:00
Yeah that is a *little* scary.

Rapierist
01-11-2004, 05:07
Italy - Milan
England - Manchester United

Of course I also support my national team but they are poorer than an English second division side. :rollani:

miss ahonen
02-11-2004, 13:27
:eekani:
This is an anomaly... how come those 2 teams come together??? :D
I love them both, don't know why :firedev:

Stezagud
02-11-2004, 15:18
Italy: Milan, Juve

:eek:

at least you put Milan first, as long as you keep the order right you'll be ok :D

miss ahonen
05-11-2004, 07:06
Schalke 04 won against the Hearts. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Giovanni
05-11-2004, 08:12
Italy = Milan
EPL = Milan
Spain = Milan
Greece = Milan
Sweden = Milan
Holland = Milan
Brazil = Milan
NHL = Milan
NBA = Milan
CIA = Milan
UCL = Milan

Here you have all the teams I support, a pratty extensive list.

AC OR INTER MILAN? :bri: :grinser: :uhm:

Gio-mania
05-11-2004, 10:39
the only team i truly support is AC MILAN, and in other leagues i just like certain teams more than others,
spain: barca / atletico de madrid
holland: ajax
england: no idea
sweden: ifk göteborg
portugal: porto
belgium: dunno
germany: not sure
ukraine: dinamo kiev
france: probably psg

Cengiz_1907
19-12-2004, 19:26
Turkey: FENERBAHCE
Italy: Milan
Holland: Ajax
Argentina: Boca Juniors
Spain: Deportivo La Coruna

rae
20-12-2004, 07:28
Italy - Milan
England - Manchester United

Of course I also support my national team but they are poorer than an English second division side. :rollani:
Where do ya come from?
:mex:

Campari
20-12-2004, 09:06
Well, i'am a German living near to Cottbus (betwenn Dresden an Berlin) where my favourite football team the FC Energie Cottbus (http://www.fcenergie.de/) plays.

Energie Cottbus is playing in the so called "2. Fußball Bundesliga" (like Serie B).

Furthermore i like FC Bayern München :angel:

KAKA'
20-12-2004, 10:01
ESPANA: BARçA
FRANCE: Monaco
GERMANY: Bayern Munchen
UK: Chelsea and Tottenham

Golden
22-12-2004, 06:18
Velež Mostar-best supported team in Bosnia
Fenerbahce-best supported team in Turkey

In Italy,I am pleased when Milan do well.Otherwise,every team I put a bet on that day. :tongue1:

Cengiz_1907
22-12-2004, 10:19
Velež Mostar-best supported team in Bosnia
Fenerbahce-best supported team in Turkey

In Italy,I am pleased when Milan do well.Otherwise,every team I put a bet on that day. :tongue1:

Cheers :cheers:

ArgentinaCRESPO
23-12-2004, 09:21
besiktas
besiktas
besiktas
besiktas
besiktas
besiktas

Franco6
23-12-2004, 09:31
Well i support only Milan, I do not care about other teams. For me tthe important thing is that Milan wins and inter and juve loose

Peachtot
26-12-2004, 03:12
ManU....
I like Cantona...
Yeah.....

Then Barca...
Remind me, multitalented player Luis Enrique Martinez
Now... There's the sheer magic of BArca's no. 10