PDA

View Full Version : San Siro report


Giovanni
25-01-2004, 13:50
I'd like to open this thread to tell experiences live at san siro..

Today (Milan-Ancona) has just been stunning: i started with Milan Club from Torino to Milano (2 hours by bus)..during the trip we open some fresh bottles of beer..i met at san siro some guys from a forum of mine and we got inside.Police almost took me away even underwear.We have 3rd ring blue season ticket..but the meeting was in 2nd ring aka Curva Sud..a friend of mine was waiting for us..we were 5 persons...the problem was to get inside the stairs for the second ring..if u own a third ring season ticket staff won't allow to get inside, obviously, but if u know some guys there u can passs through any way.Every stairs we reached was full of bloody staff men, which didn't allow to pass..

Forunately we got in because one of the guy from staff let us pass quickly for one stair and we run upstairs very quickly to avoid to be discovered.

Inside the first rows of Curva Sud usually are full of people who goes there since many years..it's like a sort of club, in which u can sit there just if u know someone..the guy who kept us the sits is the owner of the very first kakā standard..." KAKA' O MERAVIGLIAO"..he knows Kakā and has a lot of pics with him, and his father knows Galliani!!!!:eek:
So we got inside and it has been an hell on every goal..after Sheva's penalty i found a friend of mine 5 rows down..the most stunning thing is he was near me just a couple of second before...

We had two standards..the most incredible thing is we have been showed from Milan Channel and a friend of mine said we have been even on Sky..after Kakā's double it has been the delirio, an hell..we have standed up the standards and everyone was singing Kakā's anthem..

Two moments have been incredible:
1) i had a guy in front of me, and during the match i noticed his similarity with Pancaro..almost twins, the same huge nose, the same beard, the same face...i knew Pancaro's brother is always in Curva Sud but i just didn't ask..i wasn't sure..actually till the end i was sure he wasn't..after Kakā's second goal a friend of mine asked him and he said he was Pancaro's brother..In that moment the Pancaro's anthem just started loud and the guy smiled..he has smoked a lot of joints during the whole match:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D UNBELIEVABLE

2)The second thing to remember is Udinese's equalizer..just saw people enjoying and screaming..i supposeed it was Modena's second goal..but i saw on the megascreen Udinese-Roma 1-1..incredible

We made a lots of pics with mobiles and i will definitely post them in few time with the standards and the people..unfortunately i didn't ask Pancaro's brother a pic..it was just out of place there..and he isn't the real Pancaro, obviously.But has been funny.

So, if someone has a copy of today's match from SKY just check the second half and look for two banners..

KAKA' O MERAVIGLIAO
and
SENZA KAKA' STO MALE
Both untraslatable word jokes (and not very refined as well):nasty: :D :cool:

Check the pics soon..i'd like people could post here just pics from Milan's match across europe and world or simply from live matches as well

Giovanni
25-01-2004, 15:35
nico, tommy and me..i'm the guy on the right side, the third starting from left
A bit sconvolt faces, and Fonzie hair but i love this pic

If the link doesn't work...check them down

Giovanni
25-01-2004, 15:46
these three are friends of mine..Nico, Ste, Tommy..we have been seen by a friend of Nico from Malta on SKY..even his father saw us..he said we have been on screen for 20 seconds in the break..

pic (http://www.milanworld.net/Foto(10).jpg)

Giovanni
25-01-2004, 15:49
pic (http://www.milanworld.net/Foto(06).jpg)

**nico, tommy and me..i'm the guy on the right side, the third starting from left
A bit sconvolt faces, and Fonzie hair but i love this pic

Goirre
25-01-2004, 15:53
I'm sure it was an amazing experience Giovanni.....:cool:

San Siro....never been there but that's the first place I'm going after graduating in 2005.....I just hope San Paolo will wait until then before retiring :D ....well, looking at him and how he still plays at his best I think we still have Paolo for a while, so no worries there;)

!!!FORZA MILAN!!!

Giovanni
25-01-2004, 16:34
Well, actually it's not like the very first times now...the first time was Milan-Juve 2-1 1995...Simone,Weah and Del Piero..

it's still the maxim attendance record with more than 82000 people..when i got inside i was breathless..now it's not the same

anyway guys believe me, Pancaro's brother is a great man..he had two red eyes..was completely in smoking boom, stunned but very nice..he laughed a lot when we sang him "Pancaro..lalalalalallala Pancaro..llalaalalallalaalallalalala..Pancaro"

Haroon
25-01-2004, 17:19
Beautiful!!! :)


Make sure you post regularly here coz it is golden for people to read the experience if not feel it! :cool:

Forza Giovanni! :star:

I'll wait for the next posting here with anxiety especially the UCL matches!!! ;)

ariel
25-01-2004, 18:19
Jeez Giovanni i sooooooooooo envy you!!!!:mad:
Just kidding of course,it was great experience for you(i doubt that it was a first one,since you live in Italy) but it is also great for us to have someone who will inform us from the very `crime scene`:D :D :D (it was huge crime...oh my....5:0)
Nevertheless,Milan is going to see more of his supporters coming from the various places......maybe even this spring!!!!!Forzaaaaaaaaaaa Milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!

Laudrup
25-01-2004, 18:27
anyway guys believe me, Pancaro's brother is a great man..he had two red eyes..was completely in smoking boom, stunned but very nice..he laughed a lot when we sang him "Pancaro..lalalalalallala Pancaro..llalaalalallalaalallalalala..Pancaro"

:D Thatīs hilarious!

Very fun reading Giovanni!:D

Giovanni
26-01-2004, 04:03
No, ariel it wasn't the first..this year i have seen almost all serie a matches..and MIlan-ajax and milan-brugge..unfortunately i have to spend much time for my studies so i can't go always..

Actually sunday like yesterday aren't very usual..many times u just go and see the match..but i will try to go to second blue ring because it's always a fun..after a goal people rocks and hit each other like at Metal concerts (i don't know the proper verb in english)

anyway i recognized Pancaro's brother from the nose..but from the beard as well..but i was in doubt because he had a sort of Milanese accent..and Pancaro's family is calabrese, which for non italian is like to hear a scottish and a londoner accent..but it was him finally.

jani
26-01-2004, 06:49
OT : Why do people call Pancaro, "Pippo"? Isnt the nick supposed to be "Beppe"?

Giovanni
26-01-2004, 06:57
well, there's no reason..it's like Alessandro Billy Costacurta..Beppe and Pippo are a bit similar

Debs
26-01-2004, 08:12
Originally posted by Goirre
I'm sure it was an amazing experience Giovanni.....:cool:

San Siro....never been there but that's the first place I'm going after graduating in 2005.....
!!!FORZA MILAN!!!

Goirre, make it your graduation gift to yourself! There's nothing like that first glimpse of the San Siro! Mine was from the bus coming in from Malpensa, early morning, rising sun hitting its gleaming sides and roof, and my thought was "The mothership has landed!" It was breath-taking!

Gogeta
26-01-2004, 08:19
Any one know where I could book a trip to milan and get tickets included in the price you would save me time thanks.

:tong:

Goirre
26-01-2004, 08:48
I sure will Debs :cool:

....in the meantime radio coverage and very few TV transmissions will have to do :D

!!FORZA MILAN!!

TifosoDelMilan
26-01-2004, 15:29
Giovanni great story. The passion of the fans is what makes football so great. I definitely want to watch a Milan match from the Curva after your story although from what you say you have to know someone to get into that section of the stadium. I've seen the celebrations on TV and it is great when all the fans start a mosh pit after Milan has scored. I'm surprised I haven't seen some body surf.

BTW www.soccervacations.com lets you plan a vacation with match tickets, airplane tickets, etc. I have no idea how much they charge since I have never used it.

And anyone every try radio Zeta. Do they still stream live audio of Milan matches? Is it only home games or both home and away?
What about UCL?

Giovanni
26-01-2004, 16:22
Originally posted by TifosoDelMilan
from what you say you have to know someone to get into that section of the stadium.

No, i just speak about the balcony section, if u know what i mean..the lower part of Curva Sud..but in the upper section of second blue ring u can go freely..i mean, u can go freely even in the balcony sections, but u have to go there very early...almost 1 hour and an half before for a normal match...for the derby even at 5 pm when the open the gates downstairs..Curva chiefs are there since 5 pm o'clock when the match starts at 8.40 pm

I little update: a friend of mine has the SKY replica..he has said me after Kakā first or second goal the tv has shown me and my friends because we standed up the standards immediatley when the anthem for Kakā started...he has said me the tv reporter has said: "we see the standards dedicated to Kakā..."

It would be great if someone who sees the replica can pay attention to those moments..i think the same images are on sky all around the world

ariel
26-01-2004, 20:03
Originally posted by Giovanni
No, ariel it wasn't the first..this year i have seen almost all serie a matches..and MIlan-ajax and milan-brugge..unfortunately i have to spend much time for my studies so i can't go always..

Actually sunday like yesterday aren't very usual..many times u just go and see the match..but i will try to go to second blue ring because it's always a fun..after a goal people rocks and hit each other like at Metal concerts (i don't know the proper verb in english)

anyway i recognized Pancaro's brother from the nose..but from the beard as well..but i was in doubt because he had a sort of Milanese accent..and Pancaro's family is calabrese, which for non italian is like to hear a scottish and a londoner accent..but it was him finally.


Eeeee.....beato te......povero io:( :( :( :( ......but one day....one day.....i`ll be there also!!!!!:)

TifosoDelMilan
26-01-2004, 20:38
Originally posted by Giovanni
No, i just speak about the balcony section, if u know what i mean..the lower part of Curva Sud..but in the upper section of second blue ring u can go freely..i mean, u can go freely even in the balcony sections, but u have to go there very early...almost 1 hour and an half before for a normal match...for the derby even at 5 pm when the open the gates downstairs..Curva chiefs are there since 5 pm o'clock when the match starts at 8.40 pm

I understand what you are saying.

All I can say is I hope you can drink in the stands to pass the time while waiting for the game to start. :)

Giovanni
08-02-2004, 14:32
MILAN-PERUGIA

as soon as possible i will post the report, although today has been a quiet day

Giovanni
08-02-2004, 14:34
:cool:

this is me with Stefano, a friend of mine, in the Balcony section, Second Ring South

Giovanni
08-02-2004, 14:38
:)

Giovanni
08-02-2004, 14:39
:eek:
I need a bit of sun

Giovanni
08-02-2004, 14:41
:nasty:

Curva Sud..i thought u guys, when i made this pic..i said: i have to make a good pic of Curva for the MM guys

Giovanni
08-02-2004, 14:44
;)
That's all for today..

SonOfBerlusconi
08-02-2004, 16:04
nice pics giovanni! :)

ariel
08-02-2004, 17:10
Originally posted by Giovanni
:nasty:

Curva Sud..i thought u guys, when i made this pic..i said: i have to make a good pic of Curva for the MM guys

Very nice from your side!Thanks!
Forza Milan!!!!!

Billy_Montreal
08-02-2004, 23:10
Giovanni ... non ho parole...ho urlato a Mio Padre sta sera "Ma perche hai venuto in CANADA?!!" :D
WOW...incredibile...grazie per le foto...sta sera: sogni rossoneri....

shilpa
09-02-2004, 00:32
Hey Giovanni, fantastic thread, please keep updating us on all the matches u go too.. u noe first thing like anyone else is thinking after reading ur posts, is u r sooo luckkkyy damnn i wish i lived in Milan! Anyway that aside, ur exp helps us get a feel for the atmosphere, the only matches i have been to r the one's in doha, lol the locals rnt the best interested in footie =) Oh but when i go 2 uni in the Uk like by sept i m goinn too every arsenal match, lol i noe i cannot afford it.. thats my dream and 2 go and watch italy play in world cup in 2006 :) And great pics, thanks

Rex
21-02-2004, 08:36
Giovanni, don't forget to take some snapshots in derby match...all passion in Curva Sud and the action of the players on the pitch as well... :D ;)

Giovanni
22-02-2004, 17:09
MILAN- INTER 21/2/2004

This is the standard of a friend of mine..in these pics i don't compare cause i was elsewhere.
My bus arrives too late to get into the Curva Sud in these matches and i was with many other guys.As u can see the Curva was full like an hell.

Giovanni
22-02-2004, 17:12
I have arrived at 18 30 and it rained a lot..the stadium was full of that international atmosphere i really like and that's typical of clou matches.

This is a wonderful view from Curva Sud, second ring blue..so many can have an idea of the view from there..i really love the Curva..last night i was at the third blue ring, and it's a good view (a bit too far) but i don't like the place

Giovanni
22-02-2004, 17:16
On every sits we have found at third ring a piece of black plastic and a small piece of paper on which there were some instructions for the coreography.Anyway some guys 10 mins before the first kick passed along the third ring shouting instructions to the people.

Here a pic of the Curva incredibly filled.At 1830, two hours before the match started, u would have to use some boxe techniques to find an empty place

Giovanni
22-02-2004, 17:20
Curva Nord pic: a very bad coreography and some ****ing stripes like "14/12/03 u have ralized our dreams" or "Gattuso is the prove Darwin was right"

But Curva Sud answered (having previosly known about the first stripe i mentioned) " We realize your dreams, but we are also your worst nightmare"

cxd
22-02-2004, 17:25
lucky dude showing off... :mad: :mad: :mad:


;) ;):D :tong:

Giovanni
22-02-2004, 17:29
People enjoying..as usual one of my friend has finished 5/6 rows down enjoying too much after the goals..i have seen him and it's a sort of stage diving on people under..it seems a plunge challenge:D

When i tried the same, i fell into an empty place chashing on the first sits:cool: :cool: :cool:

ariel
22-02-2004, 17:43
Originally posted by Giovanni
People enjoying..as usual one of my friend has finished 5/6 rows down enjoying too much after the goals..i have seen him and it's a sort of stage diving on people under..it seems a plunge challenge:D

When i tried the same, i fell into an empty place chashing on the first sits:cool: :cool: :cool:

Giovanni,una domanda...(because some fo us are not as lucky as you are)....What was the mood of our supporters during the first half....(not that it`s important to me.....i`m just being curious) Were they depressed and did they still continue to ` support`?
I can imagine their mood during the 2nd half:D :D :D :D (probably was like mine.....yelling...... jumping etc)

Forza Milan!

P.S.
Great photos!Indeed, you`re one lucky dude!!!!

Giovanni
22-02-2004, 18:05
Download this video maked by some fellaz during the warm up..

ariel, the mood was surreal..everyone was stunned, it was unbelievable to be 2-0..but people started to sing suddenly with the start of the second half..our supporters never stop singing, lady;)

http://www.milanworld.net/AAAA0014.AVI

Giovanni
22-02-2004, 18:09
Another wonderful video during the Fossa dei Leoni anthem ..3 minutes before the teams came in

"Leon leon..siamo la Fossa dei Leon.
SANGUE, VIOLENZA, LA FOSSA DEI LEONI!!!"

http://www.milanworld.net/AAAA0015.AVI

Giovanni
22-02-2004, 18:17
Another wonderful video singing the anthems against inter:

perchč perchč
la bacheca in via durini č sempre vuota
e continui a cantar come un idiota
che cazzo vuoi
i campioni dell'europa siamo noi!!!

and in the last part:

come sempre a inizio stagione
interista fai lo spaccone
lo scudetto la coppa campioni
sono sogni per voi coglioni....

ariel, i know i'm lucky but i want to share this luck with MM member who are great supporters..to wake up during the night, to seek milan with so great passion, to support our name abroad, to make miles just to see in a small bar a coppa italia match means very much to me, and i just make some for u to make u have a breath of the feelings and the experience there.


http://www.milanworld.net/AAAA0024.AVI

Laudrup
22-02-2004, 19:48
This is turning into one of the most enjoyable threads I can remember at MM. Thanks for sharing the stories, pics and videos, Giovanni, very appreciated, keep it coming!:clap::clap::clap:

Giovanni
22-02-2004, 20:04
Actually i have been inspired by a guy on the forzamilan.com board called sun, which wrote an awesome report for the CL final:it was very long but u had a live feeling reading that post, long few pages.

jani
22-02-2004, 22:18
Gio, can you tell me why www.fdl.it hasnt put the Inter match pics yet?

Giovanni
23-02-2004, 04:35
Give them the necessary time

Giovanni
23-02-2004, 08:14
thanks stefano for making this one..

this is the coreography for those who hasn't seen it

Ps.comments appreciated, i don't like to post just for myself

jani
23-02-2004, 08:24
DAMN!! ONE OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN!

Cant wait for better pics!

Gogeta
23-02-2004, 09:15
Yeah this thread is really cool, and one day I will experience the same as gio.

Giovanni
24-02-2004, 12:23
I'd like to give a little explanation of tha friend of mine standard:

"Cacao meravigliao "is a popular song for children of the late Eighties, and in english it'll be Amazing Cocoa or something laughable like that..

in italian KAKA O MERAVIGLIAO sounds like the Amazing Kaka said in an hironic brazilian, but reminding that song..
This standard has compared on Gazzetta and many others papers, and it's the very first standard for Kaka compared in Curva Sud..The owner knows Kaka, has said me he's such a nice guy, very humble and kind.
I can remember once La Gazzetta with the title KAKA O MERAVIGLIAO

Billy_Montreal
24-02-2004, 23:13
Giovanni...Incredible pictures and video....its really appreciate especially for some who are VERY FAR from San Siro (you European guys shouldn't complain! In some parts when you walk around with a soccer jersey people ask "you play rugby":googly: )

Giovanni...Keep them coming please!

Aboody
25-02-2004, 01:44
Originally posted by Giovanni
thanks stefano for making this one..

this is the coreography for those who hasn't seen it

Whoa....this one is AWESOME:eekani::eekani::eekani: How long does it take to organize all of this? I hope I go there one day....I hope I got there soon:proud:

Haroon
06-03-2004, 12:20
Giovanni :star: Great Job bro! One complaint only!! Where are the pics and videos of Perdenti after the Derby?? :D

I just noticed your signature!! LMAO!!! :eek: :howler: :rock3:

Giovanni
06-03-2004, 15:17
Originally posted by Haroon
Giovanni :star: Great Job bro! One complaint only!! Where are the pics and videos of Perdenti after the Derby?? :D

I just noticed your signature!! LMAO!!! :eek: :howler: :rock3:
Sorry, no videos of Perdenti, who run to their buses like rabbits..

one thing: after the match everybody singing "NON VINCETE MAI! NON VINCETE MAI!"

and then while we were going to the railway link to go to torino, we met a Perdenti bus, and a mate who come with us to san siro, show them the ass through the window..

u can't imagine what face they had..i felt pity for them but also i enjoy, cause the Merde showed some banners who maked me getting pissed off

which is the meaning of LMAO?

Haroon
06-03-2004, 16:21
Originally posted by Giovanni

which is the meaning of LMAO?

LMAO = Laughing my a$$ off

ROTFL = Rolling on the floor

;)

ariel
06-03-2004, 22:59
Originally posted by Haroon
LMAO = Laughing my a$$ off

ROTFL = Rolling on the floor

;)

When explaining already....i have only one that i can`t figure out......what`s IMO?:D

Goirre
06-03-2004, 23:43
Originally posted by ariel
When explaining already....i have only one that i can`t figure out......what`s IMO?:D
IMHO --> In my humble opinion

IMO --> In my opinion

IM --> Inter Merda



:D

jani
07-03-2004, 03:04
Originally posted by Goirre
IMHO --> In my humble opinion

IMO --> In my opinion

IM --> Inter Merda



:D

hahahaha

:cool:

aim
07-03-2004, 04:40
Ticket in hand, I am off to San Siro in about 1 hour!!!

Maldini3
07-03-2004, 06:26
Originally posted by aim
Ticket in hand, I am off to San Siro in about 1 hour!!!

Congratulation ! :cool: Have a safe trip ! I bet it is exciting :)

Giovanni
07-03-2004, 06:40
post a report latelyaim, with pics and tell us the trip, i won't today.

ariel
07-03-2004, 11:29
Originally posted by Goirre
IMHO --> In my humble opinion

IMO --> In my opinion

IM --> Inter Merda



:D

:D :D Thanks......i`ll surely remember the last one......IM!!!!:D :D

Goirre
07-03-2004, 11:42
Originally posted by aim
Ticket in hand, I am off to San Siro in about 1 hour!!!
Have a good one! :cool:

aim
07-03-2004, 12:43
Originally posted by Giovanni
post a report latelyaim, with pics and tell us the trip, i won't today.

I actually wondering the guy was you or not when seeing some holding up the baner for Kaka! I had a sit at the first ring organe area & very near the Curv Sud and had great view of our fan side. In fact I used all my film making photos of the fans instead of the match.

Never had realised before that I was capable of screaming so loud that the men in front of all staring at me......:tong:

Have to go. Report later.

Giovanni
07-03-2004, 12:47
Originally posted by aim
I actually wondering the guy was you or not when seeing some holding up the baner for Kaka! I had a sit at the first ring organe area & very near the Curv Sud and had great view of our fan side. In fact I used all my film making photos of the fans instead of the match.


probably friends of mine..i wasn't at san siro today..few moneys to go, i have to spend a lot for the sparta game and juve milan so i had to choose one match to miss

have u seen the banners i showed a couple of pages before?

aim
08-03-2004, 16:47
Thanks Maldini3 & Goirre for your good wishes. I did enjoy myself very much watching the match live.


Now back from Milan, here are some my freshly baked DOs & DON'Ts when go to San Siro:

* Do try to keep a clear a Mind before trip.

Spontaneouly I booked the ticket for the last weekend of Februrary. To my dismay, it turned out to be an away game against Laizio, for the change to a late travel date had I not only paid the extra as penalty but also suffered psychologically: I felt quite often the moment loss of concentration and the contant day-dreaming weeks before the trip.


*Don't trust yourself too much b/c you'll notice there are certain new behaviour patterns to emerge.

Firstly, I noticed that I became very judgemental & tend quickly to put ppl into two groups: whoever reacted slowly to my claim that I am a Milanista or who showed the lack of knowledge about Milan related topics would be immediately put into the basket " he is a Inter fan" without any hesitation. :tong:

Secondly, my eyes became very good at picking up certain colour. On my way to Milan Point along via Corso Gorttardo but I just could see no shop that was what I was looking for. Then came a father and son, whom I asked: " Milan Point?" The father showed me the direction where I came from indicating that I should go back. Seeing that I was not convinced, the teenage son put his hand around his neck and said to me:" Milan!" There, around his neck he had this red scarf! Colour of turst! :devil:

They were so nice and accompanied me to the Milan Point at Piazzale XXIV Maggio, and I could only manage: "Grazie!" After that, I couldn't help watching ppl's neck just to check what kind of colour around there. So many ppl with red scarfs before & after the game, the red became a kind comfort for me in the raining Milan.

Thirdly, I surprisely developed a slight tendency of violence: at the Milan Point ticket window, 4 Japanese guys were listening to the explaination from the sales guy, I had to hold the urge not to elbow them away and pull myself in front of them. :eek: Luckily they seemed not sure where to sit, I got my ticked at the 1st ring of the organge area. As the sales guy was explaining to me where my sitting would be (area 11, row 12 seat 9), I just stared at his hands putting my ticket into the fold-up while imaging me sitting direct behind the ring of the field, (which was reserved for disabled person as I found out later,) with my yet-to-purchased Ambro jersey hanging on the railing.


*Do stick to your original plan.

With the note of Italian words for films and battery, I headed for the biggest department La Rinascente beside Dumo, which was one of the few open shops. As rationality flew out of the window, I was pursuaded by a charming sales boy and bought some stuff that I'd probably never have any use of.:embarass: Worst of all, there was no battery nor film there to buy and I was late for my next shopping trip at San Siro store. Hurried out & went into the subway.

In front of the San Siro, I didn't find the film I wanted and ended up with about 20 shots left in my camera, which was quickly used out by taking photos of the Curva Sud, evern before the game started. Without films left, however, I realised that I could use my mobile taking photos, and its memeroy would be soon used out as well. :depress:

* Don't expect to see too much.

You basically need at least 3 pair eyes to cover the whole situation inside the stadium: one pair to watch what's going on at the fully Curva: they were singing, making gestures, waving the flags. There was a guy in white who seemed like the director of the whole action sitting/standing on the ring railing to direct the ppl during the whole match, I doubt that he ever had got too much chance to see the game. (Have to say, I have ENORMOUS respect for the fans who show up week-in week-out, be it rains, snows or sunny, and devoted their energy & $$ to make those magnificient cheoreography.)

A Russian guy who sit beside me was watching the Curva most of the time, I guess that he paid probably less than 50% of his time on the field. His eyes were on the Curva all the time, shyly asked me to take picture of him with San Siro grass behind him and then dialed his telephone to share the chanting from San Siro with probably his friends, wife and children at home. He flew in from Brussels to watch his first ever Milan live match, the team that he started to support as a 10-year old, had to leave before the game was over, we said to each other: " See you next time.".:proud:

If you want to watch your beloved players, you need another pair of eyes. As I struggled out from the San Siro store, I saw Dida was already out waving his hand at the fans. Then I saw Nesta, Pippo, Rino, blond JDT running around but couldn't find the Captain! (Should have a pair of binocular!) Had to ask the Italian guy sitting at my left side :" Maldini?" He pointed a guy in the middle but I could not see him very clearly but only managed to see the white captain band on his arm. I wanted to take a picture of him and couldn't help shouting his name. Never realised I could open my mouth shouting so loud, the italian guy and his friends and ppl in front of me were schocked, included myself, ;) all stared at me smiling rather tolerantly.

Frankly speaking, I am never quite sure what I have seen about the match. I saw the ball hitting the side pole and bounced inside the net but could not quite understand what happened for a couple seconds before jumping up, I saw Maldini running with ball from the back to the opposite's net like a 25-year, I saw Kaka blitzing through the whole field, I sighed with all the others when Sheva missed his fat chances, I heard fans chanting Ambro's song when he came to field, I saw Rui waving his hand to fans, yet I didn't quite understand what was happening under my eyes....
..

From morning until 18:00 I had one glass juice, one glass water & 2 cups of tea at morning 9:30.

Goirre
08-03-2004, 17:01
wow aim...sounds like a great experience, glad to hear about it :cool:

and how about posting a couple of those pics? ;)

Giovanni
08-03-2004, 17:34
Originally posted by aim
I was pursuaded by a charming sales boy and bought some stuff that I'd probably never have any use of.:embarass:

* Don't expect to see too much.


what have u bought? women panties?:D :D

as for the other statement, i don't understand very well..u were in the first orange ring, isn't it? probably it's one of the best place to see players..maybe u aren't used to great stadiums like san siro, but i can assure Torino would be a nightmare for u if san siro is too far from players.

anyway great experience, i like this kind of reports, in some way they are funny and the whole community take part and enjoy.

Post pics and videos.

Ps.where are u from?

Giovanni
09-03-2004, 10:48
MILAN-SAMPDORIA


a couple of friends Stefano and Niko, the two owner of the two standards:
Senza kakā sto male and Kakā o meravigliao which is without doubt the most famous standard on Kaka of the whole curva, finishes often on tv .

http://www.acmilan.net/community/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=4850&sid=827e7aee0a80c73504b0f66a48f8eed6#4850

THE OTHER TWO IMAGES ABOVE

they are referred to:

1)the flag our supporters have stolen to Samp supporters and showed hinronically like a conquered symbol

2)the other one is from 1993:

"Una domenica di giugno del 1993, all'altezza di un piccolo paese della linea ferroviaria tra Milano e Genova, si incrociano due treni.
Sul primo si trovano ottocento tifosi sampdoriani diretti a Brescia per assistere alla partita Brescia-Sampdoria. Sul secondo vi sono altrettanti tifosi milanisti, che si stanno recando nel capoluogo ligure per l'incontro Genoa-Milan. A causa di alcuni lavori in corso i due convogli sono costretti a procedere, per un certo tratto, a velocitā ridotta, permettendo alle due tifoserie di riconoscersi e scambiarsi i primi insulti dai finestrini. E' questione di un attimo. I freni di emergenza vengono tirati e i due treni sono obbligati a fermarsi in aperta campagna. Figuratevi cos'č successo... In pochi istanti scoppia una vera battaglia tra le opposte fazioni e alla fine degli scontri si conteranno 60 feriti e 50 arresti. "

In 1993, between the cities of Milano and Genova, two trains, the first full of Milan and the second of Samp supporters, stop and met in an unknow point of the country.On the first 800 samp supporters going to Brescia for Brescia -Samp, on the other 800 Milan tifosi, going to Genova to see Genoa-Milan.

The two trains, cause works in progress, must proceed at slow velocity, and allow the opposite parts to recogneize each other and to start to insult and sing against the opposite part.

Someone stops the trains with the emergency (?don't know the word but u know) and FIREWORKS!!
final count: 60 injured and 50 arrested

Giovanni
09-03-2004, 11:10
If someone is interested about the 1993 episode check this site: it's in italian, but someone quicker than me in translating can resume the main points: it has been a 2 hours fight of enormous proportions, with tactics, stones, charges, police smashed down by crazy people, positioning and the final conquer: reaching the Samp train with the last charge in massive proportions and stealing them flags, standards, everything and throwing out of the window the rest.

http://www.nannibalestrini.it/furiosi/furiosi11.htm

aim
09-03-2004, 14:29
Goirre, my dear, I didn't have the latest technology with me, the photos need to be developed, and I am just studying how to up load the photos from my mobile to the net.......

Originally posted by Giovanni
as for the other statement, i don't understand very well..u were in the first orange ring, isn't it? probably it's one of the best place to see players..maybe u aren't used to great stadiums like san siro, but i can assure Torino would be a nightmare for u if san siro is too far from players.

Ehr, you misunderstood me! I didn't complain about the stadium, it was just I, as a first/-timer at San Siro, who wanted to catch everything inside the stadium but didn't have enough pairs of eyes to see the Curva Sud, my favourite players and the games at the same time......

Thanks for your information, I bought the ticket at the 1st ring of the orange area but feel that you can never be too closed to the playing field.

As for what I bought at La Rinascente, i think it is better that I keep to myself.;)

About the banner, it seems one of the white one that you showed in your photos, though I am not sure whether there was a Kaka picture on top of it or not. (My mind was kind of short-circuited, probably not too reliable....)

Giovanni
09-03-2004, 17:21
Originally posted by aim

Ehr, you misunderstood me! I didn't complain about the stadium, it was just I, as a first/-timer at San Siro, who wanted to catch everything inside the stadium but didn't have enough pairs of eyes to see the Curva Sud, my favourite players and the games at the same time......


yeah, i understood, but wasn't sure.anyway great experience, and u had luck to be at the right match, one of the most spectacular so far;)

Giovanni
10-03-2004, 20:03
MILAN-SPARTA PRAHA 10/3/2004

What a match guys..i have my lungs empty, my throat smashed and feel very tired..actually, i have lived a little badly the match, full of tense, because IMO we didn't play well, but scored a lot finally.

It has been as tough as i thought, but really suffered in curva. After the first goal i lost the consciousness of everything..fell down with 3/4 persons on me, people screaming loud.An hell.

After the equalizer, we were very sad, but screamed the loudest MILAN MILAN MILAN of the night.That's what supporters has to do.The highest delirium was after Sheva's 2-1..was completely pulled down by a mass of people...a guy took my face between his hands screaming like a fool.
Fortunately the 3-1 was quiet and the 4-1 was a curva party.As usual i got an headache (spelled ?) because i sing too loud and it's usual lately.

Anthems against the Merde and against Gobbi and a menace "TORINO WE ARE COMING". Finally Curva ask players to come enjoying under the Sud and they have come.Party, fiesta, and a new myth: WALTER PANDIANI OUR HERO

SOON PICS AND VIDEOS, and more detailed stories

Goirre
10-03-2004, 20:07
Originally posted by Giovanni
SOON PICS AND VIDEOS, and more detailed stories
looking forward for them :cool:

fallawati
13-03-2004, 16:52
Hi my Milanist buddies,

I am coming to make one of my dreams come true.
That is to see Milan in action at San Siro.

I will be coming from Oman Via Moscow on the 19th to Milan.
Will attened Milan V Parma.

I need to know how much are the tickets and from where to buy them. I want a nice seat but not too expensive.

Also is there a festival/fair going in Milan?
Bcz all the hotels are booked or 2 expensive.
Can someone recommend me a hotel?

Plz someone reply, maybe aim??

ariel
14-03-2004, 19:28
I`d love to help you but unfortunately i don`t know much about Milan and San Siro,however i do have a friend there so i could ask him to give me some pieces of advice for you!That`s all i can say!Anyway, the most competent person here to tell you about that is undoubtely Giovanni and i think that he somewhere in here even posted some kind of guidelines for the people who are coming from other countries!


P.S.
come on MM members, help the man to get to San Siro!!!!!!

Good luck fallawati,by all means post your impressions of the match!!!!!!

Forza Milan!!!!!

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 09:19
****************JUVENTUS-MILAN ***********

***************TORINO, 14/ 3 /2004***************

MILAN BUS IN FRONT OF OUR GUYS' HOTEL, 1730 PM.

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 09:26
pEOPLE WAITING OUTSIDE THE HOTEL (rumors said that just Laursen had a walk outside to go and buy a sandwich):D :)

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 09:44
1645

I met with a friend of mine, stefano, and we got to the center of torino, where we knew it was milan hotel.
I left home with 2 bottles of beer and i wanted to bring with me more, but i knew we would have only 30 mins before getting into Delle Alpi.
While i was driving a couple of ladies saw my scarf from a public bus and cheers, asking if they can come with me to the stadium.

We reach the hotel, and stay there 15 mins, just because our friends are arriving from Milano with buses and we have to meet there before 1800 pm.

so, finally we drove to the delle alpi, which is in the suburbs. we meet our fellaz there and start to drink some beers.there is still a lot of people and it's still 1745.

We get in and establish ourselves at the second level, and near the security gates, over which there are juve merdas.

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 09:49
the wait is long because we are already in at 1800 pm, but we try to pass the time insulting the merde just over those gates on our right side i told u before, which separate us from the beasts.
we notice a guy on the third level, a sort of juve skinhead, against a huge group of milanisti start to sing anthems and insult him and his family...the atmosphere is very hot, even because, as usual, a throwing bottles starts from us and from them.

my friends give the example and start to smash sits, which are made in plastic, but it's hard, because they are linked very strongly, but in some ways we manage to pulled them away from the ground.

IN THIS PIC U CAN SEE THE GATES OR CALL THEM IN ENGLISH AS U WANT, BUT JUST OVER THERE MERDAS WERE HAPPY, SMILEY AND ARROGANT.
MANY BOTTLES AND ORANGES LAUNCHED FROM THERE HITTED THE GATES, BUT MANY OTHERS GENERATE PANIC BECAUSE IT'S NOT NICE TO RECEIVE A COIN ON THE FACE OR A PLASTIC BALL FULL OF PISS INSIDE

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 09:54
STEFANO PULLING A SIT AND SMASHING IT, AND FINALLY GETTING TO PULL IT AWAY FROM THE GROUND.THESE SITS HAVE BEEN THOWED OVER THE GATES AGAINST THE MERDAS

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 09:55
THE STEFANO PIC

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:04
So, let's continue with our report:
we were at the point we were fighting with bottles and plastic against the merde, which answered with oranges, full-of-piss plastic balls (bubbles in english?u know, the balls u usually fill with water)..
We were a little worried because a guy received one of these disgusting bubbles on the face:eek: and one finished a couple of meters far from me..the gates didn't protect us, but just those who were close to them. An orange almost hitted me, but fortunately i escape this danger.

In the same moment, i have to say our section wasn't complete because the main chiefs and the heart of ultras like Brigate, Fossa and Commandos with Alternativa had to arrive..but the section was already full.Everyone was asking: "were they will stand?" "do the police let them come inside?" .I wassure about it, it's much more dangerous to leave these guys outside. Anyway at 18.30 they were not yet arrived at the stadium.

The skinhead guy was keeping to insult with our guys, who sang "the mum of the bald is a *****" and so we were spending the time there.

FELLAZ WORRIED ABOUT THE THROWING OF BOTTLES AND ANSWERING WITH INSULTS AND SITS AND FRUIT AND VARIOUS VEGETABLES

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:08
STE AND ME ON THE BALCONY SECTION OF DELLE ALPI. STE HAS BEEN ON SKY MANY TIMES YESTERDAY, MAYBE EVEN MYSELF (U WILL SEE THE PICS AFTER THE MATCH, HOW SCONVOLTS WE WERE, WET AND TIRED FOR THE LONG FIGHT)

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:09
THE PIC I FORGOT

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:11
ME AT 1830 ..U WILL SEE THE CHANGE AFTER THE MATCH, 4 HOURS LATER

Jeff
15-03-2004, 10:18
hey giovani

I know you are excited by please don't write in capital letter ok? it's tough for us to read :)

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:21
SO, LET'S CONTINUE WITH THIS REPORT.


I said the Curva chiefs with microphones weren't already arrived.
It was about 1915 and we heard a great noise just behind our shoulders. Juve merde were keeping to throw stuff and we were a little in troubles cause we were worried they could launch something heavier, like coins or hardware, like cans (spelled?).

When we heard a great noise we knew our guys were arrived at the outer gates.But police didn't allowe to come in, at least they had to be checked one by one and it could be very long..imagine how can u keep 2000 persons among the hottest and most passionate if not angry experienced ultras.

In facts they had some fight with merde down there and i made two FANTASTIC PICS OF THE FIGHT.

IN THESE TWO NEXT PICS U CAN SEE THE ULTRAS CROWD, JUVE MERDAS ARE OUT THERE AS WELL AND THEY ARE FIGHTING .POLICE IS THERE AND BEAT EVERY KIND OF HOTTEST SUPPORTER FROM BOTH SIDES AND SHOOTS TEAR GAS CANNISTERS.

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:25
another pic of the fights.
yes jeff, but i was to distinguish the report with pics comment. anyway i will


The crowd formed almost at 100% by ultras eluded the police and entered trough the gates with the force and thy passed through in mass, even if not sowly and they paid this with another wonderful present of teas gas cannisters frm police.


EDIT: i forgot to say our fellaz have given a couple of police cars fire , then they have smashed some gates and entered inside, while other werefighting with the merdas

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:30
Then when our guys managed to get in, they had sconvolt faces and eyes like these:eek: :eek: for the tear gas.

Then with our warmest fellaz, another throwing of hardware and vegetables began .our ultras had eggs.
A coin arrived just against my face, but luckily i had the standard/banner in my hands and i protect myself with it, saving my face.


At 2030 the match begun.

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:33
Coreography during the warm up, a quarter before the beginning of the match.All standards up till the first start kick.

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:36
Movement in Curva and people rocking wit the stadium music by CHEMICAL Brothers and Timo Maas.

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:40
At the beginning of the match Juve showed a milan standard stolen on the Milano-Torino highway by the Merde.They were 3 buses against one and stole the banner.
At the beginning of the match we are a bit overmatched by their anthems, but it's just the start.

Then Milan starts to play well and our voice increase, even if the merdas keep on answering. The final story of the match will be different.

In this pic, people shouting anthems against the merde

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:54
Then, the match.
WE PLAY BRILLIANTLY AND THE MERDE UNDERSTAND ThEIR FAITH:The bald skinhead does't sing anymore, he has desaparecido from the face of this earth, and we score.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!
Everyone dives on the people a row under.It's an hell..for 2 mins we celebrate and i lose the cognition of what's going on there.
I find my mates 4/5 rows under and i'm in another place as well.


Then we eat some others chances with Sheva, Seedorf and make some good chances.Juve in thsi part is still dangerous, but merde are all silent, and just sometime they sing something.The dominance of our curva starts to be embarassing.

Second half: Pippo eat something i couldn't even believe.We are stunned and i take 5 mins to recover my enthusiasm, because i believed, as well as many in curva, we would have paid so many chances burned.

Then, CLARENCE MAKE THE SECOND: goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!! DELIRIUM TREMENS down there and we are still rocking and trying to stand up, because we are all on the ground shouting and cheering with people never met before.

At the third goal, the stadium is ours. The Merde are all still and silent, and we search for the arrogant bald skin of the pre game.He's desaparecido , just like we sing to merde: "YOU ARE THE QUICKEST RABBITS". Delle Alpi is ours.
We start singing "Jump with us, Marcello Lippi" and shouting "Oleeeeeeeeeee" at every pass of our guys. It's a party and we are all singing "oh Clarence Clarence Seedorf, do u know why u never scored? U played in the Merde u played in the Merde, now at Milan the net u will blow"

Anthems thanksgiving Marcello lippi and finally there's the final blow.

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 10:56
We ask our guys to come under the away section and cheer with us..they come and it's our party.

The pic under, me after the match, sconvolt, wet, tired , but happy to have seen the merde losing 3-1

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 11:00
Matteo aka Deka, my mate, with his standard...they get a juve scarf and burn it on the balcony and probably they go on tv burning it.
Pefect come back to home

..THE END


soon videos online

COMMENTS:)

jani
15-03-2004, 11:50
Thats just COOL

But I didnt know that a stadium could get that crazy :cool:

Laudrup
15-03-2004, 12:32
Hehe Giovanni. :D

:cool: show! ;)

Billy_Montreal
15-03-2004, 13:02
Giovanni ..thank you for your amazing play by play...or "confessions of a milanista"... I have really enjoyed the thread and pictures and was almost ducking myself from flying urine and coins as I read the post and viewed the pics..you are living out our dreams every week....God Bless you Ultra Giovanni!

Goirre
15-03-2004, 13:19
Giovanni :cool:

Originally posted by fallawati
Hi my Milanist buddies,

I am coming to make one of my dreams come true.
That is to see Milan in action at San Siro.

I will be coming from Oman Via Moscow on the 19th to Milan.
Will attened Milan V Parma.

I need to know how much are the tickets and from where to buy them. I want a nice seat but not too expensive.

Also is there a festival/fair going in Milan?
Bcz all the hotels are booked or 2 expensive.
Can someone recommend me a hotel?

Plz someone reply, maybe aim??
did u get the help u needed fallawati?

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 14:59
Guys i have a proposal..let's make a collage of all the posts about stadiums, trips to milano and suggestions about finding tickets and make it sticky.so everyone can go there and get his info...if not, we have to write the same things every 2 weeks with pages and pages of info

aim
15-03-2004, 15:33
Originally posted by fallawati
Hi my Milanist buddies,

I am coming to make one of my dreams come true.
That is to see Milan in action at San Siro.

I will be coming from Oman Via Moscow on the 19th to Milan.
Will attened Milan V Parma.

I need to know how much are the tickets and from where to buy them. I want a nice seat but not too expensive.

Also is there a festival/fair going in Milan?
Bcz all the hotels are booked or 2 expensive.
Can someone recommend me a hotel?

Plz someone reply, maybe aim??

Sorry I have been this weekend. Here is some info. that I know from my last trip:

Ticket: If you have a credit card, you can buy it from ACMILAN.COM online. Just remember to give your valid email address b/c it will send the confirmation number there, with which you can pick up your ticket at San Siro 2/3 hours (?) before the gaem starts. I met ppl from Germany who bought his tickets online without any problem.

You can also go to Milan Point to buy your ticket, and it should not be a problem for the Milan- Parma match, I think, but be aware that cheap ticket goes fast.

Milan Point address: Via Piazzale XXIV Maggio. The shop is at the crossroad where via Gottardo & the Piazzale meet: don't walk along via Gottardo but cross it and watch out Milan Point under the huge arch.

You can take No. 15 bus near Dumo to this Piazzale XXIV Maggio.

If you hesitate where to sit, pls check Giovani's reply to RIO's post about trip to San Siro.

Hotel: Yes, there is/are some trade fairs around this time b/c the hotel manager told me so when I told him that I would come to Milan in a couple of weeks. The price can go up during this period.

Here is the website of the hotel group: www.brerahotels.com, where you can find several hotels under this group and check out the business time schedule in Milan.

Hope this help you. Have fun!


P.S Goirre, you are such a sweetie! :)

aim
15-03-2004, 15:44
Originally posted by Giovanni
Guys i have a proposal..let's make a collage of all the posts about stadiums, trips to milano and suggestions about finding tickets and make it sticky.so everyone can go there and get his info...if not, we have to write the same things every 2 weeks with pages and pages of info

Absolutely good idea!

Btw, Giovanni, you sound like some kind of little young animal at Delle Alpi. ;)

I bought today's Gazzetta, on which there is one article with title: " Delle Alpi infernale, Il Diavolo apprezza"

Here is one of the pix from our fans I scanned from Gazzetta. Have you seen it? Iis so CUTE!

aim
15-03-2004, 15:52
MGeneration: when I went back to San Siro Store the second time to buy cushion, I saw a father with this lovely baby (1-year old?) with Milan scarf and asked his father whether I could take a picture of him. The father gladly agreed and told the baby that someone was to make a photo of him. The little baby turned his head to me and smiled....

Here are the link to some other photos of my trip. (It seems that I can only upload the photos smaller than 100k here? Lazy to resize them again...)

http://www.forzamilan.net/forum/dispbbs.asp?BoardID=9&id=6498&replyID=6498&star=5&skin=

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 16:05
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Giovanni ..thank you for your amazing play by play...or "confessions of a milanista"... I have really enjoyed the thread and pictures and was almost ducking myself from flying urine and coins as I read the post and viewed the pics..you are living out our dreams every week....God Bless you Ultra Giovanni! :)

Believe me, it has been painful during the flying of objects..it was like the return of the king siege of minas tirith, when there is the launch of stones on orcs.At the end of the night i was very wet and tired, and had no voice.

I forgot to say that some groups of Juve fans were waiting outside the stadium with cudgels and beating every car was passing..i avoided those phackin bustards and i told a friend of mine "if some of them manage to stop us and starts to beat the car or try to open the door i pass on him with my fiat punto"

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 16:51
our standards on tv on sky


for Shevchenko 7: in italian stadiums it's very common and yesterday there weren't great incidents outside..there have been worst days

ps. can someone say me if english call them standards or whatever they call them?

ariel
15-03-2004, 19:02
Great stories Gio...as allways.....like Billy said....thanks heaven that we have somebody like you........


Forza Milan!!!


P.S.
Pictures are great..thanks a lot!!!!

Billy_Montreal
15-03-2004, 19:11
Originally posted by Giovanni
our standards on tv on sky


for Shevchenko 7: in italian stadiums it's very common and yesterday there weren't great incidents outside..there have been worst days

ps. can someone say me if english call them standards or whatever they call them?

Si chiama BANNERS

...a proposito CHE SCHIFO a buttare questa robbiacia (piss!) macche bordello!!

Billy_Montreal
15-03-2004, 19:39
Ansi a buttare la merda adosso gli Interisti sarebbe "Merda su Merdas"??? Vero???

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 19:40
si:D
grazie ariel ma esagerate, non č vero;)

ariel
15-03-2004, 19:48
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Si chiama BANNERS

...a proposito CHE SCHIFO a buttare questa robbiacia (piss!) macche bordello!!

My Oxford and Longman dictionaries say that STANDARDS is also acceptable though BANNERS is still better....standards are more used in a sense of a ceremonial flag....however i don`t wanna argue with Billy...after all he`s a native speaker.....so BANNERS!!!!!

Gio,i don`t exaggerate,you`re SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky......no matter how happy i am when i see those photos it also makes me feel sick because i`m already very anxious about my 1st visit to San Siro(and other stadiums.....).....so don`t contradict me....you`re lucky!!!!(da*n lucky):D

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 20:04
Originally posted by ariel
Gio,i don`t exaggerate,you`re SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky......no matter how happy i am when i see those photos it also makes me feel sick because i`m already very anxious about my 1st visit to San Siro(and other stadiums.....).....so don`t contradict me....you`re lucky!!!!(da*n lucky):D

i know, but i love to read other people reports so i make my best to do them as well as i can

Giovanni
15-03-2004, 20:50
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Giovanni ..thank you for your amazing play by play...or "confessions of a milanista"... I have really enjoyed the thread and pictures and was almost ducking myself from flying urine and coins as I read the post and viewed the pics..you are living out our dreams every week....God Bless you Ultra Giovanni! Thanks Billy but i just report what our extraordinary curva does week after week

Inferno
16-03-2004, 08:39
Very interesting thread Giovanni, you get to live what most here dreaming.... well that's the price for living in italy i guess.

Anyway, how about making a MilanMania banner ? it can be nice to see.

fallawati
16-03-2004, 09:45
Thx AIM very much

I am still looking for the hotel as i am typing this.
I hope the agent will reply to me about the hotel soon.

I will try to get the ticket from the gate before the match starts.
Or maybe buy from the acmilan site if the link is in English.

As for Giovanis suggestion about a sticky thread about visiting Milan and San Siro that would be a great help.

Can anyone tell me about the ticket prices?
I know they vary depending on the seats but i want to have an idea so i don't get ripped of.


Once again thx for all for the help.

I will definitely write about my up coming experince in Milan after i come back and with many pix for sure.

I hope i can get a close up pic of any of the players.

See Ya all

PS. Any one from Milan want to meet?

www.geocities.com/fallawati

Originally posted by aim
Sorry I have been this weekend. Here is some info. that I know from my last trip:

Ticket: If you have a credit card, you can buy it from ACMILAN.COM online. Just remember to give your valid email address b/c it will send the confirmation number there, with which you can pick up your ticket at San Siro 2/3 hours (?) before the gaem starts. I met ppl from Germany who bought his tickets online without any problem.

You can also go to Milan Point to buy your ticket, and it should not be a problem for the Milan- Parma match, I think, but be aware that cheap ticket goes fast.

Milan Point address: Via Piazzale XXIV Maggio. The shop is at the crossroad where via Gottardo & the Piazzale meet: don't walk along via Gottardo but cross it and watch out Milan Point under the huge arch.

You can take No. 15 bus near Dumo to this Piazzale XXIV Maggio.

If you hesitate where to sit, pls check Giovani's reply to RIO's post about trip to San Siro.

Hotel: Yes, there is/are some trade fairs around this time b/c the hotel manager told me so when I told him that I would come to Milan in a couple of weeks. The price can go up during this period.

Here is the website of the hotel group: www.brerahotels.com, where you can find several hotels under this group and check out the business time schedule in Milan.

Hope this help you. Have fun!


P.S Goirre, you are such a sweetie! :)

Giovanni
16-03-2004, 11:04
Originally posted by fallawati
Thx AIM very much

I am still looking for the hotel as i am typing this.
I hope the agent will reply to me about the hotel soon.

I will try to get the ticket from the gate before the match starts.
Or maybe buy from the acmilan site if the link is in English.

As for Giovanis suggestion about a sticky thread about visiting Milan and San Siro that would be a great help.

Can anyone tell me about the ticket prices?
I know they vary depending on the seats but i want to have an idea so i don't get ripped of.


Once again thx for all for the help.

I will definitely write about my up coming experince in Milan after i come back and with many pix for sure.

I hope i can get a close up pic of any of the players.

See Ya all

PS. Any one from Milan want to meet?

www.geocities.com/fallawati


Ticket prices: from 15 euro to 100..curva sud: 20/25 euro.
go back in the previous pages and check the view from there in some pics..if u wanna see better go to first or second ring orange/east

For hotels i don't know, i don't live in Milano.

U can find them at gates, but on black market, or maybe in milan stores in milano city..the average attending is about 50000/60000 for match like these (are u going for Milan-Parma?) so u have great chances of finding the ticket u want.I don't think u will have problems to find them.

Albert
16-03-2004, 15:11
Fantastic thread Giovanni.... keep up the good work.

I was also at the San Siro for the derby. The experience was amazing, and very hard to describe.

Curva Sud before kickoff

Albert
16-03-2004, 15:12
What a view..... breathtaking.

Albert
16-03-2004, 15:14
Warming up. A pretty wierd feeling, suddenly being so close to the guys i have been watching on TV for about 1000 times....

Albert
16-03-2004, 15:15
Nice work guys........

Albert
16-03-2004, 15:16
Stanko is about to score a freak goal.........

Albert
16-03-2004, 15:18
Smoooking.....

Albert
16-03-2004, 15:19
Inters fans... before they (quickly) left San Siro.....

Albert
16-03-2004, 15:20
Where are the players :)

Albert
16-03-2004, 15:22
The day after the match, on the San Siro tour. The Inter tactic was still hanging on the wall.... Think again Zac :D

Goirre
16-03-2004, 15:58
great pics Albert, was this your first time in the San Siro??

Albert
16-03-2004, 16:02
No - my "homedebut" was in 1995. Milan-Juve 2-1

But this was certainly not my last visit :cool:

Giovanni
16-03-2004, 16:23
Originally posted by Albert
No - my "homedebut" was in 1995. Milan-Juve 2-1

But this was certainly not my last visit :cool:

My god, albert, it was my first visit too..this is the ticket of that match (i collect them)..there is the day 15th october 1995 and it was an hell of a match, one of the last milan-juve by afternoon and the unmatched attendance record of more than 82000 persons.
Do u remember Weah's goal or his back heels fooling Vierchowod? Simone free kick?

I was at first blue ring (among the commandos tigre torino group) and i remember the first sight of the pitch with this face:eek: :eek: :eek: and the sections and levels almost filled.

this ticvket isn't the original, but i liked the experience and someone make me this gift as i lost the original in the stadium

Giovanni
16-03-2004, 16:38
***********MILAN-SPARTA************

VIDEOS

http://federossonera.altervista.org/filmati/champions_league/stagione_2003_2004/milansparta/filmati.htm

CLICK ON EACH OF THE 3 FILMS ON THE LEFT

Giovanni
16-03-2004, 16:41
************SPARTA PRAHA- MILAN*************

VIDEOS

http://federossonera.altervista.org/filmati/champions_league/stagione_2003_2004/spartamilan/filmati.htm


THANKS DEKA FOR ALL THE VIDEOS

fallawati
17-03-2004, 12:52
Finally i found a hotel thx to some special people who got me the connection.

I write about my experince when i come back.

To ALL who i PM'ed and replied, MANY THANKS.
You guys rock! I will call you by phone from Milan to say Hi :0)

I will be staying at Accursio Hotel, and will be happy to meet anyone.

Ohh btw, i just learnt that the game have been moved to saturday. Glade i tried buying the ticket from acmilan.com, i saw the note there only!

See ya all ...
Expect many pics after i finish my experince.


TO MILAN I SHALL COME
;)

Giovanni
17-03-2004, 13:20
Go at 1730 pm in front of the stadium to buy tickets if u want to find them in the place u prefer. If u want curva with 20 euros u would have it in your pocket, but be careful.If they see a foreigner, they can higher the price..

PLEASE: DON'T USE THIS THREAD AS AN INFO REQUEST FOR TRIPS TO SAN SIRO NO MORE.THIS IS A REPORT, PICS AND VIDEOS THREAD..IF EVERYBODY ASK HERE INFO TO TRIPS IT TURNS INTO AN HELL

Giovanni
17-03-2004, 19:03
Soon Juve-Milan videos..they are very nice

Some spoilers: "u'll never walk alone" singed by us, some anthems, some videos in which i compare:cool: , some in which we insult the gobbi over that gate i told u in the report

I STRONGLY RECOMMED TO WATCH ALL THE 15 VIDEOS, AS THEY ARE PROBABLY THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF OUR CURVA SO FAR THIS YEAR, AND EVEN PAPERS HAVE TALKED ABOUT THE HELL WE MADE THERE AND HOW WE OVERPACED THE MERDE SUPPORTERS IN THEIR STADIUM. THIS PERFORMANCE WILL BE MEMORABLE

Giovanni
18-03-2004, 16:39
********************JUVE-MILAN**********************


VIDEOS

http://federossonera.altervista.org/filmati/campionato_serie_a/stagione_2003_2004/25giornata/filmati.htm

CHECK THEM OUT

I compare in the 6th and some others like during "u'll never walk alone"(7th) and in the 11th video

Giovanni
19-03-2004, 06:01
a guy cheering in front of disappointed juventini.

ps. the pic of juve-milan fights (that one with red smoke cannisters in the dark) has finished on the greatest italian tifosi websites like tifonet.it:)

i forgot to say after the match an internal fight between some fellaz milanisti has involved a guy and some other who have tried to beat him, and some of them has knocked the guy hardly before leaving him in peace.that's very bad, but among ultras there are some hard rules it's better not to break.

the second is: after leaving torino, my milano mates have met milan bus on to-mi highway and have cheered them passing over

Billy_Montreal
19-03-2004, 12:41
Giovanni..where are in the video .. what clip do you appear in during the video (Juve-Milan)..it is hard to tell at times because it is dark...
?

Giovanni
19-03-2004, 12:57
In the 6th, 7th (small part; u can see my head in the last part) and 11th videos.

Billy_Montreal
19-03-2004, 14:30
Si Si I saw you Giovanni.. I think you were signalling with your hand singing the song with a bomber jacket "ALE ALE"

By the way...cool song...what is it called?

Also in number 10 it seems as though a goal was just scored..you guys were absolutely going NUTS! the place was shaking! what is that song called?

L'ultima domanda: nel video due: l'amico tuo (?) con il capello rosso dice "bastardi" perche? sta parlando delle tifosi della Juve??

Giovanni
19-03-2004, 14:52
1)The song of the 6th video were i am singing is:

ALE' ALE' ALE' MILAN ALE'
FORZA LOTTA
VINCERAI
NON TI LASCEREMO MAI!

Notice that the guy behind me was just throwing something over the gates to merde

2)The tenth video was after the third goal or the second, anyway u are right.it was just after that "oh mamma mamma mamma i have seen a grande milan";)

The lyrics: OH MAMMA MAMMA MAMMA
SAI PERCHE'
MI BATTE IL CORAZON
HO VISTO UN GRANDE MILAN (2 TIMES)
E MAMMA INNAMORATO SON


3)Yes, he says: Gobbi bastardi!!

Billy_Montreal
19-03-2004, 15:14
Thanks Giova..

I have been singing and playing the song in my office for the last half hour....
Its Friday...the hell with everything!

GRAZIE...

Giovanni
19-03-2004, 15:31
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
....
Its Friday...the hell with everything!

GRAZIE...
hahahaha;)

fallawati
23-03-2004, 08:20
Hi all,

Went to see Milan Vs Parm

Will post about soon

Many pics ...coming soon

Gogeta
26-03-2004, 05:58
I want to go so badly

Giovanni
30-03-2004, 09:54
***********MILAN-PARMA VIDEOS*************

LIVE AT SAN SIRO

http://federossonera.altervista.org/filmati/campionato_serie_a/stagione_2003_2004/26giornata/filmati.htm


have a look on the website as well, and sign the guestbook!

Angel_Cic
30-03-2004, 16:46
Ariel and I are going to visit Gio some time and we're going to get him to take us...right Gio ;) hahaha. Hey, maybe Billy will want to come ;) The more the marrier right?

*dreaming again* hahaha

Giovanni
31-03-2004, 18:59
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
Ariel and I are going to visit Gio some time and we're going to get him to take us...right Gio ;) hahaha. Hey, maybe Billy will want to come ;) The more the marrier right?

*dreaming again* hahaha

U'll get a good place right between Vecchia Guardia and Brigate, and will see my famous dives from the rows.

Billy_Montreal
31-03-2004, 22:14
Wow...tempting...the Brigate..FDL..San Siro...Ariel and Angel...:cool:

Giovanni..hai scordato i cessi :crazy:

Angel_Cic
10-04-2004, 20:10
Ok I just checked out all these pics on here for the first time and all I have to say is WOW :eek: Gio, you've heard me tell you this before, and i'll tell you again, you are one of the luckiest people in the world!!! BTW, would you be able to get me a nice shot of Kaka' sometime? ;)

shilpa
13-04-2004, 04:02
Gio amazing job, pleaseee keep doing this, it is soo great hearing abt ur experiences and seeing the pictures, yes its a dream for most of us, but we r so lucky to know exactly what it feels like through u ..


thank u soo much

Gabrielle
23-04-2004, 02:34
Ill be in Italy on the 14th of May. Hoping to get the tickets for Milan - Brescia match! arghhh!!! anyone here going to the match?We could go together! :cool:

Has anyone buy online tix from acmilan.com before? I wanted to buy the tickets for Milan- Brescia but according to teh website it's sold out:confused:

Giovanni
23-04-2004, 02:37
Where will you sit?

Gabrielle
23-04-2004, 02:54
Am not sure yet..I haven't got tickets...any seat will do!

Gattuso8
23-04-2004, 09:02
I have tickets to that game. I have bought them on acmilan.com 3 months ago... 1 anello blu/sud.. last time i was at San siro i had tickets to 2 anello blu/sud. Great to be be there!

Giovanni - The last game of the season. How is it to be there? Will the players celebrate the scudetto that day?? Running around the pitch? Driving through Milano in a bus or how are they celebrating the title?

Giovanni
23-04-2004, 14:14
You didn't post a report or even tell us how it went finally gatttuso8..i waited after having supported you before the trip:groan: :groan:

but, because i'm in good mood:) i will answer your questions again:

1 anello sud? ok..the view is awesome, care about some objects thrown by curva just upside your head.
The main party will be after milan roma man, and after milan brescia there will probably be the pitch invasion, so you are in the right place just near to the pitch..i don't know, the main parties will be after the scudetto (maybe the 2nd of may)

Gattuso8
23-04-2004, 14:42
Sorry about my missing report! It was an amazing trip with a victory and two Sheva goals. Damn the crowd goes wild when the boys scores! They are all jumping in one another!! But a very nice trip indead! Interbeat juve away that weekend and we saw that match in a "inter" bar, so they were happy and we had a good party that night!

About Milan-Brescia.. I am a little bit dissapointed. I thought that the boys would get the trophy after the last match and thousands of supporteres would be singing in the streets and celebrating.. After all their are two games left after Milan-Roma. I had heard that the streets would be invaded by milan tifosis singing and having a good time/party!! And then the Boys would come into the centre of Milano and be celebrated!

Are you sure that their aint gonna be two celebrating days?? After all it is the last game of a long season and we could be the new champions!

Giovanni
23-04-2004, 15:04
I 'm not sure, the last time i celebrated a scudetto in milan i was 14 in 1996 so i went home because i was with my father

don't know actually

laca
30-04-2004, 00:24
hi!
sorry to late... ;)

this is my photos from the Milan-Sampdoria game:
http://web.axelero.hu/krulaca/milan-sampdoria.htm


and there are some picts from the Udinese-Milan game too:
http://web.axelero.hu/krulaca/udinese-milan.htm


not all of the pictures are about the game itself...




but there are some funny too :)http://web.axelero.hu/krulaca/devil.jpg

Gogeta
30-04-2004, 05:23
So cool I really want to go

Angel_Cic
30-04-2004, 14:50
laca, thank you for giving us a glimse of your amazing experiences. :) The pics are great!

Goirre
30-04-2004, 16:17
GREAT pictures laca! keep them coming :cool:

Giovanni
30-04-2004, 16:19
Amazing pics, laca. Excellent job.

Finally i got to see the city of Udine thanks to an hungarian:)

That guy with grey hair and cap, taken by shoulders, on the 115 pics in the Udine report seems to be the Milan Ultras Chief, Il Barone.

Nice pics indeed.

Do u live in Budapest?

laca
01-05-2004, 04:02
Thanx guys!

-Yes, my friends told me, that he is the Ultra's leader, so i took some photos of him:)

-I liked Udine very much, it was beautiful, and the weather was great too.
this was the first time, I was there, but I'm sure it wasn't my last trip :)
There were a lot of Hungarians in Udine, because it is not too far from the Austrian border, but in general I can say at least 40% of the stadion was in red&black!

I've got the tickets for the Milan-Brescia too (and my friends (on the pics) have already start from Hungary to the Milan-Roma game) so I'll continue linking my photos, that's for sure:)

-Yes I live in the capital, Budapest

Jim_UK
02-05-2004, 13:55
You have Brescia tickets Laca ?

I am so envious of you :D I've been thinking about going to that match, but i bet it's already sold out. Plus i wouldn't have anyone to go with or know whereabouts to go.

But i am seriously tempted.

laca
03-05-2004, 04:17
Jim

We bought the tickets 2 months ago from the official site's online system. After the Sampdoria game, i predicted the scudetto:)
We are very lucky, i hope we will see the stars again, and don't forget: This will be Baggio's last game!
I'm sure there will be a great celebration around the San Siro!

Gattuso8
03-05-2004, 05:33
I have tickets to Milan-Bresica also. I hope that their will be a big celebration party...

begodude
15-06-2004, 05:00
does anyone know how much will it cost you to take a train from amsterdam to italy(milan)? or should i get a plane ticket instead?

Giovanni
15-06-2004, 05:09
Originally posted by begodude
does anyone know how much will it cost you to take a train from amsterdam to italy(milan)? or should i get a plane ticket instead?

150/180 euro roughly..but i can be wrong

begodude
15-06-2004, 22:58
that's pretty expensive to me. and how much was the cheapest ticket in san siro?

Giovanni
16-06-2004, 03:23
Originally posted by begodude
that's pretty expensive to me. and how much was the cheapest ticket in san siro?

15 euros third ring

begodude
16-06-2004, 04:51
ok then. thanks gio.

then I'll need E 500 at least to come and watch Milan and go back to the Netherland. pheeuww. hard work. hope I'll be able to get the money.

Giovanni
16-06-2004, 05:08
Originally posted by begodude
ok then. thanks gio.

then I'll need E 500 at least to come and watch Milan and go back to the Netherland. pheeuww. hard work. hope I'll be able to get the money.

don't rely too much on the price of the train..check it out by yourself

Betty Bofilo
21-06-2004, 06:35
Hi folks , I have been trying to post some pics here from my Milan trip to the Roma game , but I don't know if the pics are too large or if there is a problem with the site .I'd appreciate if someone could help :bright:

My friend and I travel to the Milan/Roma game yearly , she is Romanista , but I forgive her! :rollani: We had yet another great trip this year , the celebration post game were awesome..well for me anyways !

This year our trip was made a bit more special by the fact that on saturday morning we met some of the team ...these are the pics I am trying to post ...we were lucky enough to meet Sandro & Paolo ... though we were embarrassed my a lovely Italian lady who stated rather loudly and often that Sandro was 'molto bello' !! :embarass: ..and asked our opinion!, sometimes it's good to be british and plead ignorance like we didn't understand what she meant !

On monday morning we arrived at Linate and went in search of our checkin desk , suitcases trundling along behind us ... when we came face to face with Francesco Totti and his fiance ...now I know that right now he is gettin alot of abuse from everyone about the spitting incident ..but ..we found him to be very sweet , polite , willing to have photos taken , sign autographs for anyone who asked him .. and bear in mind he was getting alot of Milan fans teasing him bout the result and lo scudetto ...but he handled it all very well !

I would advice all Milan fans to get to a live game , it's a fantastic experience ..and each time we go it makes us want to go back sooner .

Giovanni
21-06-2004, 07:54
Hi folks , I have been trying to post some pics here from my Milan trip to the Roma game , but I don't know if the pics are too large or if there is a problem with the site .I'd appreciate if someone could help :bright:

My friend and I travel to the Milan/Roma game yearly , she is Romanista , but I forgive her! :rollani: We had yet another great trip this year , the celebration post game were awesome..well for me anyways !

This year our trip was made a bit more special by the fact that on saturday morning we met some of the team ...these are the pics I am trying to post ...we were lucky enough to meet Sandro & Paolo ... though we were embarrassed my a lovely Italian lady who stated rather loudly and often that Sandro was 'molto bello' !! :embarass: ..and asked our opinion!, sometimes it's good to be british and plead ignorance like we didn't understand what she meant !

On monday morning we arrived at Linate and went in search of our checkin desk , suitcases trundling along behind us ... when we came face to face with Francesco Totti and his fiance ...now I know that right now he is gettin alot of abuse from everyone about the spitting incident ..but ..we found him to be very sweet , polite , willing to have photos taken , sign autographs for anyone who asked him .. and bear in mind he was getting alot of Milan fans teasing him bout the result and lo scudetto ...but he handled it all very well !

I would advice all Milan fans to get to a live game , it's a fantastic experience ..and each time we go it makes us want to go back sooner .

nice! i have some pics as well of that match, but haven't posted cause i can't minimize 'em anymore.
Anyway sounds like a great experience. Did you come to Piazza Del Duomo as well? i was there too.
ciao

ps. is it your first post?

Betty Bofilo
21-06-2004, 10:16
Hi there ..yeah , my first post here .Our weekend in Milan was superb , I got alot of pics at the Duomo too ...even managed to do the Good Samaritan bit too , we met an english girl crying in the pouring rain as she had lost her boyfriend outside the San Siro, they had gotten seperated in the crowds ,took her to Lotto , helped her change train on the metro and sent her on her way too her hotel! ;)... Sunday night was wild , I don't think we got much sleep at all , the car horns and flag waving seemed to go on forever... but all in all , a great time ..can't wait to see when I'm going back .
I guess I'll have to try making my pics smaller to see if I can attach them , I tried putting them on a word doc but I couldnt get that to upload either ..any suggestions?

Giovanni
21-06-2004, 11:12
minimize them with some programs PHOTO BRUSH is downloadable somehwere and then post them .

Where were you sit at the stadium? are you anglo/italian?

Huiying
22-06-2004, 09:23
Hi,

does anyone know when the serie a schedule will be out?
i'm planning to take a trip to milan in sep and i would like to know when the home games are so that i can plan my trip.

Thanks!

begodude
23-06-2004, 04:00
yap, maybe thats works for me too. anyone knows the answer of huiying's question?

Betty Bofilo
27-06-2004, 07:01
Ok , I've tried resizing these pics , fingers crossed it works! :wave:

Betty Bofilo
27-06-2004, 07:16
YAY !! it worked :bright:

I'll just attach some more one at a time ! so bear with me please !

Betty Bofilo
27-06-2004, 07:19
Yum , Sandro ..and the sweet lady who thoroughly embarrassed us ! :embarass:

Betty Bofilo
27-06-2004, 07:25
Finally for just now , Mr Popular (not!) Cesco Totti in Linate airport ... I'll post some more when I scan and resize them ..and btw Gio , I'm half scottish/half english , no Italian in me at all..just a love of AC Milan & Italian football in general ! :flirt:

Giovanni
27-06-2004, 07:46
.and btw Gio , I'm half scottish/half english , no Italian in me at all..just a love of AC Milan & Italian football in general ! :flirt:
----:rock3:----

begodude
29-06-2004, 23:19
gio, can u tell me how to change my avatar? i don't see the option of custom avatar in the edit avatar option. please tell me

Giovanni
12-09-2004, 07:27
*MILAN-LIVORNO*

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0001.JPG (TOMMY)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0002.JPG (MILANO ROSSONERA)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0003.JPG (ALCOHOL AND DEKA OUTSIDE THE STADIUM)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0006.JPG (NIKOCURVASUD with the KAKA O MERAVIGLIAO BANNER)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0008.JPG (NIKO AND DEKA)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0009.JPG (ALCOHOL..THIS GUY SPEND WITH HIS FRIENDS FROM PADOVA 100 EUROS IN DRINKS PER MATCH..HE'S AN IDOL!!!! YOU ROCK, MAN!)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0010.JPG (TOMMY AND MILANO ROSSONERA WITH HIS FRIENDS)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0011.JPG (ALE BRN)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0012.JPG (GIOVANNI AND ALCOHOL WITH MARTINI)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0013.JPG (TOMMY AND THE BANNER)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0014.JPG (PAOLO AND HIS GIRLFRIEND WITH THE GREAT *SELECAO ROSSONERA* BANNER)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0018.JPG (FRA AND LAURA FRIENDS OF MINE FROM TORINO)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0015.JPG (NIKO'S COUSIN)

http://digilander.libero.it/cicciobastardodgl/DSC_0019.JPG ( GIOVANNI AND DEKA UNDER THE NEW MILANO ROSSONERA'S BANNER)

We use the nicknames some of us has on the net. The report and new pics (mine) will come soon! Damn, i have to buy that USB cable!!!!!

Nata
10-10-2004, 16:20
Great pics :)

Giovanni
31-10-2004, 13:19
Ok here there's the report of two amazing days: MIlan Barca and the Derby della Madonnina on 20th and 24th October. :w155:

In October there was a convenient promotion of Eurostar trains, the best in Italy, so the tickets between Milano and Torino , my city were sold at 1 euro, which is a ridiculous price (usually they cost 30 euros round trip). So for the two days of the games i was very lucky to book a couple of sits in advance.. :1ole:

The day of Milan Barca i came to the station Torino Porta Susa to catch the train, and was very happy to see that my seat was in first class :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :sun:
with all the comforts, such as radio, electronic seats made of refined velvet, a lot of space...they served us a snack and drinks and gave us a list of papers at choice..truly classy, at the price of 2 euros . :sun:
:sun:


During the trip i met some japanese girls :gonova: who were arrived in Milano just for the matches, and were in Torino the night before for the Juve match. They showed me their tickets and computers (as usual with japanese) and they were so excited when i showed them my Milan stuff, such as shirts :rone: and other stuff, like the season tickets (with Maldini on it). They showed me pics taken in Yokohama with the Milan players into the hotel, and told me their favourites were Pippo, Maldini, Pirlo and Kakā. So the trip was very enjoyable, and i told them some Milan stories about the ultras and the old matches, and they were very interested. :3band:

I was alone this time cause my friends from torino wanted to arrive later on at the stadium, and i wanted to enjoy the atmosphere in the center of the city.So i had a date with a friend of mine in Piazza del Duomo.. we spent a couple of hours there with some Barca fans :cheers: :drunk: , one of them seemed the twin of Kakā because he looked alike Kakā and the resemblance was stunning ..anyway i have one pic and sooner or later i will show them.the funny thing was milanisti fellows took pics with this guy like he was the real Kakā and the guy was about to ask 10 euros for each picture.. Anyway we drunk :cheers: with the Catalans who were full of sangria and wine and it was a great time there , full of friendship and laughters. Then we reached the stadium, and we made a stop at the Ultras bar, where we drunk a couple of chupitos and a couple of beers. Despite not being a warm day, the atmosphere was very cool because there was the usual international flair typical in such games, where it's full of people coming from all over europe if not the world.so it's easy to "feel the match" as we say here, to feel the match is important. Then we went to the gates, already closed, and waited and queued up until the opening. There were two queues and the staff, those bastards :nasty: , after one hour and an half opened just the gates for the other queue, so basically people arrived 5 mins before ntered before us.. :stress: :d55: it was important to get a good number of seats in curva, because they finish easily within half an hour at best.
We found a place in Alternativa, in the outer side of the Curva which is crap if you ask me because there nobody or just few people sing and it piss me off, :yuck: i mean, what are you doing in curva if you don't support? There 's a lot of people who come there just because it's cool. :yuck: :ban: :fero:

Anyway the game was very emotional and wacth Ronaldinho playing live was an extra point for the amazing atmosphere: i must say, live he is even quicker than watching him on tv: basically he can touch the ball 10 times in 5 meters. Then i came back to Torino and there's nothing relevant to tell you.

Giovanni
31-10-2004, 13:49
The real amazing day has been the day of the Derby, anyway, which , compared to the Milan-Barca day, is overwhelming. :rock3: :clap:

1 part
We arrived at the station, where we must take the train at 1225 pm , and got into the station bar where some foreigners recognised our scarfs and saw our banner :devs: :3band: , which wasn't open, but showed clearly red and black colours and asked us about San Siro. During this time we have some beers :cheers: and the day started nicely. We got inside the amazing first class of the train :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: , and sat near some calm Germans with all the amount of stuff scarfs and banner with us. The Germans very funnily interested into our look, but soon they had to regret about our fellowship because we started to make an unusual noise into the polite and classy first class of the train :w155: :d55: :p017: :nunu: :beer: :cheers: :drunk: . The beers' bottles were opened and we started to celebrate a day to remember. The point in such days is they are enjoyable whether you win or not, obviously they are much more enjoyable in the first case, but until the match we would have had fun as much as we could.
Then we arrived In Milano Centrale, after having taken a storm into the quiet life of the ETR 500 train. The best part has still to come. Once in Milano we went towards the very central Piazza del Duomo, were a fairly huge amount of milan scarfs were still there :3band: :rone: . I saw the place a little too calm for my tastes, because i expected some songs, some milanisti taking the piss out of inter cousins, but noone seemed about to break the ice there. We took the chance when we saw a bunch of Milan supporters from south italy, Bari actually who passed through the Gallery between Piazza del Duomo and La Scala, the famous lyrycal theater.It's, for those who have never been there, one of the poshest places in Italy , and we got inside there with the Bari guys. Then it was a moment beofre starting the songs (we were actually 15/20).. inside the Gallery they were so loud that people got outside the shops thinking a bunch of Huns had come from the past to destroy their commercial activities :dstup: :1old: :1whis: :w155: :w155: :w155: :p017: .Soon loads of people came there to watch what was going on, and a lot of foreignewrs (esp japanese) took loads of pics of the happy fellowship, even because we opened the banner SENZA KAKA' STO MALE, which is great to see . The songs finished into the center of Piazza del Duomo, where, i don't lie, there were hundreds of people. Maybe if someone was there could have watched us. Anyway it was soo great, even because i met some friends from Malta there, who saw the banner from long distance and heard the great noise, so they came to cheer with us. Great! I didn't see them since this summer. Then an Inter girl told us: YOU ARE RIDICULOUS... we started : INTERISTA PEZZA DI MERDA :dielaugh: and other amusing compliments :grinser: :zany: :uhm:

Giovanni
31-10-2004, 14:17
During the tfew stops from the Piazza to San Siro the metro passengers were our victims :dontkn: :rolleyes: :diablo: , and the loudness reached an extra dimension into the narrow tunnels and wagons of the Milanese metro.
A lot of people despite it was very early (1530 pm) were already heading to San Siro to wait outside the gates. We made the 15 minutes from Lotto station to San Siro taking some rest and stopping to sing because we already were destroyed :p157: by more than one hour singing as loud as we could. It was still early so we must give our best in front of the Neighbourhood's face, not during the afternoon. :coffee: :w155: :firedev:

The people was already waiting at the gates, and me and my friend Stefano divided eachother , cause he, as a banner holder, can enter from an other gate n 11, which open half an hour before the others. I was with other fellows, and frankly i didn't stay still waiting at the gate, cause i can't stand to queue up and the atmospehere around the stadium was electric :dcool: :excited: , so i went around with another guy from Torino. The situation was this: at 16 pm the Ultras were all at the gates sitted all nearby. The funny thing was that the people was pretty bored to wait since so many time, and every situation was ideal to break the bore.. For ex. some Merdas fans passed in front of them and many Ultras and crowd of the Curva sang them everything. Many girls with Inter scarfs passed near the gates and the guys sang B.ITCHES B.ITCHES :devf: :rock3: :clap: :3band: :gonova: :haha: :eekani: and other traditional :D behaviours like this. I want to point out since some years there aren't any fights btween Inter and Milan Ultras (better for them though) because there's a sort of armistice, a pact to avoid fights during Derbies. So everything stayed on a civil ground, and the only attacks were just sung.

I met the Maltese guys, who have come there for both Milan-Barca and Milan-Inter.Then after a couple of hours the staff opened the gates, and finally we run inside the Curva to take our sits and "book" them with cellotape, which is the usual method to "book" them and keep them reserved, esp when you must take 20-30 sits (it's impossible to occupy them all with scarfs or jackets).The wait was loooong, but i passed the time going around inside the Curva and watch their stuff like jerseys or Ultras material like cds or other stuff.

Then we got into the time of the match, and half an hour before the kick off we started to prepare for The Munch Gathering coreography. The speakers of the Curva explained us in which order we had to open stuff, because it was pretty elaborated. Then after the usual players calling by the speaker of the stadium, and after the Brigate and Fossa himns, traditionally roughly 10-15 minutes before the match, we made the coreography, a couple of minutes after the Neighbourhood one, which was not even in the same class of our one. Firstly in the part called Transenna which is the barrier in the Balcony section of the Curva they opened the first banner: 15 ANNI CHE NON VINCI UN CAZZO :haha: (15 years you don't win anything)..then we opened the frame of the Munch picture, where i was personally (which was damn dirty ). Then the successive step was to open the plastics, basically red , in all the parts of the Curva. Finally the Curva chiefs asked to show the Munch character face and and opened the definitive banner related to the other one: INTERISTA DIVENTI PAZZO :rock3: :rotfl: (INTERISTA YOU BECOME CRAZY) which is taken from the lines of one of my fav anthems against cousins.

Flashes and claps in all the stadium made me feel a sort of amzing feeling to be part of such event and such coreography, surely one of the best of the last 10 years.
Then the game started, and the songs towards our ugly opponents were countless.
The game was suffered esp in the first 15 minutes, but when it finished i felt happy anyway, because that day i watched a great display of football and a great show of passion all the day :p283: :3band: , so the result which wasn't bad, passed in second order. Then we got to the station and took the train, and sleeping during all the tri, exhausted :w212: by a long day to remember.

Gabrielle
31-10-2004, 22:07
Arghhhhh!!!!It must be great to get to watch all those matches live...I'm jealous of you Gio!!! :angf: :tongue1: What I'd do to watch at least one Derby live in San Siro!!! :1d31:

derekhski
31-10-2004, 23:12
Gio, Nice stories about your trips to the San Sari. thanks for sharing with all of us.

Giovanni
01-11-2004, 07:50
Arghhhhh!!!!It must be great to get to watch all those matches live...I'm jealous of you Gio!!! :angf: :tongue1: What I'd do to watch at least one Derby live in San Siro!!! :1d31:
where do you live?

Gabrielle
01-11-2004, 12:24
where do you live?

Singapore!Had to travel thousand of miles and spent thousand of dollars to watch ONE Milan match! :crybaby:

But it's worth it...every single cents!:proud::3band::3band::3band::proud:

Giovanni
01-11-2004, 14:23
well maybe you can come to watch THE match aka a CL final...*fingers crossed*

Goirre
02-11-2004, 20:10
wow Gio, you lucky bastard :D ....thanx for sharing the experiences (and making us envy you :D )

Giovanni
03-11-2004, 08:06
wow Gio, you lucky bastard :D ....thanx for sharing the experiences (and making us envy you :D )
well, i can say although my city is beautiful i envy you who live in new york and shake the butt like ricky martin :diablo: :D :D

Giovanni
10-11-2004, 02:49
*MILAN-ROMA* 6/11/2004

http://www.devilszone.com/public/allegati/milan_roma2.jpg

http://www.devilszone.com/public/allegati/milan_roma3.jpg

Giovanni
30-11-2004, 18:51
Milan-roma Scudetto Match
Banners in the middle, i'm the guy holding the SENZA KAKA' STO MALE banner

Lo Tzar was about to score in few minutes :hopefull:

Franco6
01-12-2004, 13:25
Since I was at the San Siro during the last Milan-roma, I am going to post these pics. Sorry about the quality. Here I m holding Stefano's Senza Kaka sto male and in the other one holding Paolo's Selecao Rossonera.

Franco6
10-01-2005, 15:05
Here is my report on the game vs Palermo.

At 4.30 am we where at the airport and at 7.30 we where seated in the coaches outside the Palermo airport. Police came immediately to escort us on our tour, because even though the ultras of the 2 teams do not fight, but the Palermitans have tendencies to attack other supporters even by throwing stones to the coaches. :r14:

The police didn’t want us to stop in the city so we went to Mondello and Monreale for a walk and some shopping even though I was not interested on that. During our stops, we where always under the surveillance of the police. :rr30:

At 4 the police squad around us increased as we started to head to the stadium. It was an incredible experience, the police had their sirens on and other cars had to move aside so we could pass, LIKE THE ULTRAS. When we arrived at the stadium, the police checked us again and there we met with the other supporters coming from Milan by train. :3band:

In front of the stadium I re smelled the smell of ‘good material’ :whie: and at about 5.15pm we where inside. I was seated in the Fossa dei Leoni section. A Sicilian had a long streamer ‘Razza Rossonera’ its colours where orange and grey, he put it in front of the Milan Club Malta streamer. Then one of the curva bosses came up asking for the owner of that banner. The boss told the Sicilian to remove his banner because it was not red and black, the words razza rossonera could be interpreted as of extreme right (Milan ultras always keep politcs out) and because it was covering our banner. We had the permission of the Baron (he is the boss of all Milan ultras) while this had nothing. The Sicilian did’nt want to remove his banner and then came the baron and told him or you remove it now or else we will remove it, and after 3 seconds the banner was thorn apart by the fossa guys. :rone:

Milan fans in our section where about 2000 but only 100 where singing the curva chants (I was one of them). The curva bosses where amazed by me and 4 friends because we told them we where not Italians but we knew the curva rules, the chants and we sang for the whole 90 minutes. The non ultra Palermo fans where throwing everything at us, bottles of water, coke and also other liquid, bombs and eggs. :angf:
I had great time there, the only disappointment was the result but its ok.
I’ll post the pics later

Giovanni
10-01-2005, 15:36
:clap: :clap:

i liked you report Francuzzo, esp the part of Il Barone ("The Baron" :haha: ) and the story of the Sicilian guy, who probably didn't know that he can't do whatever he wants inside our Curva :cool:

Franco6
13-01-2005, 09:01
1: at monreale, i'm the one holding pirate flag

2: players at their warm up

3: with some friends of mine


i have also a video but i m having some problems with it :p157:

killiegradge
12-02-2005, 14:47
some great stories of trips to the San Siro.I have been lucky enough to visit twice this season versus Roma and udinese.We return for the Sampdoria match and hopefully will add some pics to tell the tale.

Fabio
03-04-2005, 17:49
I could tell you about my San Siro experience. But I doubt any of you would want to know, right? :d55:

Kui
04-04-2005, 04:02
I could tell you about my San Siro experience. But I doubt any of you would want to know, right? :d55:

Why would we not be??? I'm intrigued... you were saying about your experience????

Fabio
04-04-2005, 06:04
Well yes, I went to the San Siro recently for Inter - Porto...

;)

Fabio
04-04-2005, 06:09
Here is my flag with the Nord behind and our choreography at the beginning of the game...

Kui
04-04-2005, 06:33
Here is my flag with the Nord behind and our choreography at the beginning of the game...

Hmmm. Well the ultras dont look as good as ours. Sorry! Bit of bias on my part. I hope you understand. Thanks for sharing though.

BTW... Any chance to convert you??? You know you still can find salvation from the football gods by repenting. It's never to late. :3band:

Franco6
04-04-2005, 06:42
Congratulations on your last derby correography Fabio :haha: :haha:

Staci
04-04-2005, 07:53
Play nice boys.....he's still a football supporter ! ;)
Hey look you guys are rubbing off on me, I'm finally starting to call the sport football instead of soccer ! Ok but we all know it's really soccer right ? ....lmao !

ariel
04-04-2005, 10:25
So Fabio...are you going to the CL derby as well?
if so....beware of Giovanni;)

Franco6
04-04-2005, 11:08
Play nice boys.....he's still a football supporter ! ;)
Hey look you guys are rubbing off on me, I'm finally starting to call the sport football instead of soccer ! Ok but we all know it's really soccer right ? ....lmao !


NO NO NO its football not soccer :p286:

Fabio
04-04-2005, 12:12
Hmmm. Well the ultras dont look as good as ours. Sorry! Bit of bias on my part. I hope you understand. Thanks for sharing though.

BTW... Any chance to convert you??? You know you still can find salvation from the football gods by repenting. It's never to late. :3band:

What makes you say that???

I will accept your answer as long as their is a suitable reason...

:cheers:

Fabio
04-04-2005, 12:13
Congratulations on your last derby correography Fabio :haha: :haha:

*Pretends not to see the sarcasm* Thank You, at least it was creative!

Fabio
04-04-2005, 12:42
If I can be perfectly honest this in my view wasn't one of your best choreo's:

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5027

That was posted by Gio earlier...

:guw:

Fabio
04-04-2005, 12:52
Hmmm. Well the ultras dont look as good as ours. Sorry! Bit of bias on my part. I hope you understand. Thanks for sharing though.

BTW... Any chance to convert you??? You know you still can find salvation from the football gods by repenting. It's never to late. :3band:

No chance, I have a black and blue heart - something that cannot be cured...

mk18
04-04-2005, 14:59
correction: u have a black & blue BROKEN heart!!! ... and yes it cannot be cured!!

Kui
05-04-2005, 03:50
No chance, I have a black and blue heart - something that cannot be cured...

You see? A black and blue heart is not a good thing to have. No wonder you are in such dread. Your heart all bruised up!
Anyone tell you that the color RED flows out from the heart??

Fabio
05-04-2005, 06:36
Surely this was meant to be the San Siro topic, not the let's all bash Fabio thread???

ariel
05-04-2005, 09:19
It just turned into `let`s convert fabio` topic ;)

Kui
05-04-2005, 10:42
Surely this was meant to be the San Siro topic, not the let's all bash Fabio thread???

No Fabio were not bashing you. At least I'm not. I'd rather bash your team. But that can only done by the Milan players, which I have much faith they will do.
Look at from the bright side. If...God forbid, you guys go through, just think how much of an a$$ we will look like. If that were to happen, I will admit that I will not enjoy your company here at MilanMania for some time.
But this is all pre-game taunting. It dont mean sh!t to the final whistle.

AS for convertion... That I'm serious about. I was able to get my ex-Juve friend to come cross over to greener pastures. Took him a while, but after they got rid of one of his favorite players, and that I proved to him we are more effective in winning Champions League rather than Scudetti, he saw the light and came to the other side. So you see Fab it's never to late.

Fabio
05-04-2005, 11:49
Yeah, don't worry I know about the taunting... ;)

But one thing is for sure Kui, whatever you do - there is no way you can convert me, Gobbi fans are totally different... :D

mk18
05-04-2005, 16:28
true... :D

hitmannq8
23-09-2005, 01:47
i have alot of pics from istanbul, but i cant upload them..

all i can say is that - there wasnt enough milan fans.. maybe only 5000 to liverpools 70000.. it was really terrible, especially for me.. i could not celebrate milan's goals without being shouted at "YOU FKING ITALIAN SIT DOWN".. i have video's of the game as well.. but it was really a negative experience, i was let down by the milan fans that did not attend.. i will show u in my pics how many milan fans were there to liverpool fans.. i still am convinced liverpool drew the game and won the penalties only because of their fans..you can never believe how motivitating they are only until you listen to them..

Dr Milano
16-10-2005, 16:41
i hope we leave the san siro for a new stadium

mk18
16-10-2005, 16:56
i have alot of pics from istanbul, but i cant upload them..

all i can say is that - there wasnt enough milan fans.. maybe only 5000 to liverpools 70000.. it was really terrible, especially for me.. i could not celebrate milan's goals without being shouted at "YOU FKING ITALIAN SIT DOWN".. i have video's of the game as well.. but it was really a negative experience, i was let down by the milan fans that did not attend.. i will show u in my pics how many milan fans were there to liverpool fans.. i still am convinced liverpool drew the game and won the penalties only because of their fans..you can never believe how motivitating they are only until you listen to them..

despite it being a negative post, its probably the best post u wrote, i was also verrrrry verrrrrry verrrrrry dissapointed at the attendance, i dont believe u can find any wilder fans in europe than ours, nothing looks nicer than the san siro when milan are playing, i love the flags, the choreography and the flares and they never do that at anfield... it was a shame that we had soo few milan fans

Franco6
17-10-2005, 11:40
May I remind you that this was Liverpool's 1st final after 20 years so it is usual that they went there in huge numbers. In 1989 we had 100,000 fans in Barcelona and that final was the 1st after the one in 1969. Plus that many Pool supporters bought their tickets from the Turks at higher prices, while the Italians without tickets remained at home.

mk18
17-10-2005, 15:23
thats no excuse, the players wont put that into consideration when they play, the fans are known to be the 12th man, i used to love it how we would look for comebacks at the san siro due to the fans, we dont see that anymore, 5000 is way too little

Franco6
17-10-2005, 15:45
got your point, but that's not an excuse for loosing. don't forget the advantage we had in the 1st half :(

Giovanni
20-04-2008, 15:09
^ UP

Good old days...Reading this thread again was a jump in the past, when the good old Curva Sud kicked asses