View Full Version : AC fans magazine "Forza Milan"
I'd like to ask all AC fans out side Italy.
Does anyone know how to get "Forza Milan" online?
or, I'm in Leeds, UK at the moment . so if anyone knows somewhere I can get the issue around here, please give me information.:)
I know exactly what you mean my friend I would love to get my hands on some of those magazines
So do I. I was so upset, that I wrote an e- mail to Forza Milan. I was asking only two questions: where can I get Forza Milan around my country, and price including charges when I order the magazine to my house - and guess what – yes, I received a reply, but without any answer to my questions – only the same stupid things as in their web site.
When I want to have Forza Milan, I have to go to Italy L I´m not kidding.
:D :D
CieloEMar
08-06-2004, 16:43
I emailed them last year then they gave me an email address to send credit card information to. Then I got one year's subscription.
But sorry that email address is in my home computer but now I am out of town. If you guys have interest, I will post it after I am home at early July. :o
Here is what they wrote me:
Forza Milan
Gentile Cliente ,:D
abbiamo ricevuto la sua cortese lettera in cui chiede istruzioni per abbonarsi e, nel ringraziarla per l'interesse con cui segue le nostre pubblicazioni, le indichiamo le diverse modalita' tra le quali potra' scegliere quella che preferisce::greed:
1) Vaglia Internazionale intestato a: AME Ufficio Abbonamenti 20090 Segrate -Mi- Conto corrente numero 39314224.
2) Carta di credito: indichi tutti i numeri della sua carta e la relativa scadenza che non deve essere inferiore a due mesi rispetto alla data di richiesta dell'abbonamento e restituisca la presente (anche via fax al numero 030/3198202 attivo 24 ore su 24).
3) Bonifico bancario: banca Comit sede di Milano conto corrente bancario numero 143529/42/20 ABI 03069 CAB 09420 CIN = F.
4) Assegno bancario negoziabile in Italia intestato a : AME UFF. ABBONAMENTI SEGRATE da inviare a : AME Ufficio Carico Valori 20090 Segrate ( Mi).
Le ricordiamo che indipendentemente dalla forma di pagamento che utilizzerà è sempre necessario indicare il nome delle riviste scelte, l'indirizzo cui inviarle e il tipo di spedizione desiderata (via terra-mare / via aerea) . La informiamo che l'abbonamento avrà inizio dopo 60 giorni circa dalla data del versamento, periodo a noi necessario per la negoziazione dei pagamenti esteri e la registrazione dei contratti.
Restiamo a sua completa disposizione per qualsiasi chiarimento e la salutiamo cordialmente.:rolleyes:
Seems to me sooo impersonal, that anyone of us would have received this
:groan: :groan: :groan:
My experience with Forza Milan was that it took them MONTHS to reply to me and they only did b/c I got Angelo to get on them about it. It cost a small fortune to get it in the mail to the US and it was incredibly unreliable--I'd wait months for an issue and then I'd get 2 or 3 within days of each other. It was cool to have but not worth the hassle so I dropped the subscription.
GuySmiley
09-06-2004, 13:13
I live in California, and Borders bookstore in my neighborhood, they carry Forza Milan on their magazine racks. They cost around us$7.5.
So check Borders, if they dont have them, ask if you can order from them.
good luck
I bought a few when I was In Rome and they were pretty cheap there. I've tried finding it in San Francisco, but have only had occasional success (sometimes I'll see it at the Borders' downtown). It is pretty damn expensive here for a magazine that is basically made up of match results and fluff pieces, but it sure does have pretty pictures in it. I'm working on getting the local magazine shop to carry it, but it would help if someone else would buy a copy besides me...;)
RIO
savicevic10
19-06-2004, 08:56
I live in Las Vegas and my monthly delivery of Forza Milan has been very reliable. First of the month always.
If my memory serves me correctly I originally went through the UK branch of Pannini (who are the publishers) and they gave me the relevant people to contact in Italy.I think it was only about 50 euro for a 12 month subscriptions as well.
Rayno_acm
07-07-2004, 09:15
Here is what they wrote me:
Forza Milan
Gentile Cliente ,:D
abbiamo ricevuto la sua cortese lettera in cui chiede istruzioni per abbonarsi e, nel ringraziarla per l'interesse con cui segue le nostre pubblicazioni, le indichiamo le diverse modalita' tra le quali potra' scegliere quella che preferisce::greed:
1) Vaglia Internazionale intestato a: AME Ufficio Abbonamenti 20090 Segrate -Mi- Conto corrente numero 39314224.
2) Carta di credito: indichi tutti i numeri della sua carta e la relativa scadenza che non deve essere inferiore a due mesi rispetto alla data di richiesta dell'abbonamento e restituisca la presente (anche via fax al numero 030/3198202 attivo 24 ore su 24).
3) Bonifico bancario: banca Comit sede di Milano conto corrente bancario numero 143529/42/20 ABI 03069 CAB 09420 CIN = F.
4) Assegno bancario negoziabile in Italia intestato a : AME UFF. ABBONAMENTI SEGRATE da inviare a : AME Ufficio Carico Valori 20090 Segrate ( Mi).
Le ricordiamo che indipendentemente dalla forma di pagamento che utilizzerà è sempre necessario indicare il nome delle riviste scelte, l'indirizzo cui inviarle e il tipo di spedizione desiderata (via terra-mare / via aerea) . La informiamo che l'abbonamento avrà inizio dopo 60 giorni circa dalla data del versamento, periodo a noi necessario per la negoziazione dei pagamenti esteri e la registrazione dei contratti.
Restiamo a sua completa disposizione per qualsiasi chiarimento e la salutiamo cordialmente.:rolleyes:
Seems to me sooo impersonal, that anyone of us would have received this
:groan: :groan: :groan:
Hey, man, would you tell me how could I contact with them, I'm from Bulgaria (much much closer to Italy than USA ;) ), cuz I want to know how to get it, I'm so excited... :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :excited: :lick: :nervous:
Shevchenko10
07-07-2004, 11:41
Hmm it is very strange that there isn't the Forza Milan in the shops of your countries.. Here in Greece you can't find it in almost every bookstore in the cities..Maybe it is because Greece is too close to Italy..
Well, it's common here in Stockholm as well, so the distance to Italy is hardly the reason.
Rayno_acm
08-07-2004, 02:47
Well, it's obvious that I can't find it on the bookstores in Bulgaria, otherwise I wouldn't ask at all... :rolleyes: :flirt: :( I need a information about signing up online or something like this, there's not other way... :rolleyes:
Hey, man, would you tell me how could I contact with them, I'm from Bulgaria (much much closer to Italy than USA ;) ), cuz I want to know how to get it, I'm so excited... :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :excited: :lick: :nervous:
Sure I can Rayno - just for your information I´m a woman
I wrote to
[email protected] - hope you´ll be more succesfull than I was. They wrote me back in few days.
Gabrielle
08-07-2004, 05:41
I live in California, and Borders bookstore in my neighborhood, they carry Forza Milan on their magazine racks. They cost around us$7.5.
So check Borders, if they dont have them, ask if you can order from them.
good luck
Argh!! I wish the Borders here have them! Only Calcio Italia are available here. I got a copy of Forza Milan when I was Milan...just two copies though :depress:
Rayno_acm
08-07-2004, 09:20
...just for your information I´m a woman... :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: Oops... ;)
Thank you very much, I'll send them an e-mail about it :)
Hope they understand English... :excited: :) :rolleyes:
:embarass: :embarass: :embarass: Oops... ;)
Thank you very much, I'll send them an e-mail about it :)
Hope they understand English... :excited: :) :rolleyes:
:grinser: Don´t you worry. I wrote them in italian, but I´m sure, that AC has more tifosi outside Italy than inside :firedev: , so they should speak / but for you is better write :zany: / english.
Rayno_acm
09-07-2004, 02:34
:grinser: Don´t you worry. I wrote them in italian, but I´m sure, that AC has more tifosi outside Italy than inside :firedev: , so they should speak / but for you is better write :zany: / english.
Yeah, but I heard that the magazine is in limited edition... :rolleyes: Who knows... :rolleyes: I still don't have an answer from them... :rolleyes:
Hmm it is very strange that there isn't the Forza Milan in the shops of your countries.. Here in Greece you can't find it in almost every bookstore in the cities..Maybe it is because Greece is too close to Italy..
or maybe they are immidiatly sold out :D
Rayno_acm
14-07-2004, 01:22
Yeah, I think so,as I heard the magazines are only 100 000 :rolleyes: Too less for us... :pchate: :moan: :rolleyes:
Giovanni
26-07-2004, 07:13
i never buy forza milan, actually i don't like the magazine that much, i think it should have more interviews and less stats..some years ago was awesome, i don't like the new ones..
i have a copy of 1996 with george weah on it, saying OUI JE SUIS GEORGE WEAH..and the pics of his debut in Italy _ awesome!
want to sell? :greed::D
I'd like to put my hands on some of these magazines.....
Forza Lupi
23-10-2004, 06:40
Hey Milan fans. I'm a Roma fan but I've got a few copies of Forza Milan magazine for sale as well as a bunch of Calcio 2000 mags with Milan articles in them. For those that don't know, Calcio 2000 is an excellent magazine that covers calcio in the peninsula as well as the rest of the world. If anyone is interested in any of these, e-mail me and I will send you a list of what I have. Thanks.
Gabrielle
25-10-2004, 13:29
Back issues of Forza Milan mags...If only I can get my hand on them all!! hehe... :rone:
Forza Milan back issues (http://ecards.e-panini.com/ita/cards.asp?idscat=103)
and the current issue...Forza Milan 2004 (http://www.forzamilanonline.com/) :3band:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.