PDA

View Full Version : Drunkness- The Game


Giovanni
29-06-2004, 10:45
http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

my record after some matches is 76 meters. the game is pretty simple..you have to keep the bloke walking as long as possible.

Inferno
02-07-2004, 10:27
Hello anybody home :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:


:faint:


:tired:

Henrik
02-07-2004, 10:32
Why don't we meet up and do it for real instead? ;)

Inferno
02-07-2004, 10:42
Buy me a ticket to Barbados and I'll be there in no time ;) :D


if I can get days off from work :rolleyes:

Henrik
02-07-2004, 10:52
Buy me a ticket to Barbados and I'll be there in no time ;) :D


if I can get days off from work :rolleyes:

That would be sweet! A MilanMania meeting in Barbados. I actually work in a hotel, so I can get discounts. There is actually a fotball team in Barbados called Milan. They suck pretty bad, but all look cool in dreads. :dielaugh:

Giovanni
02-07-2004, 11:04
That would be sweet! A MilanMania meeting in Barbados. I actually work in a hotel, so I can get discounts. There is actually a fotball team in Barbados called Milan. They suck pretty bad, but all look cool in dreads. :dielaugh:

you can be the new jesper blomqvist of that milan team :cool:

Inferno
02-07-2004, 14:55
or try to be more like Henrik Larsson :tong:


I can be Popeye Inzaghi.... or John Weah :greed:



yodelehhehyooooooooooooo :drunk: :drunk:

Giovanni
15-01-2005, 17:51
up!!!!!! :drunk:

Susi
15-01-2005, 17:56
57 m for me :haha:

Giovanni
15-01-2005, 18:11
hyoodelelelelehihooooooooooooooo

Jim_UK
16-01-2005, 06:51
i'm sure Curtis & Carlos would be up for that too :D

so when will it be Henrik ? I'll pack my bags now :guw:

Goirre
16-01-2005, 15:08
Barbados?? ummm, it will be tough to leave Rochester ;) ...but I think I can make it :D

They suck pretty bad, but all look cool in dreads.
hahahaha :D :D :D

Inferno
16-01-2005, 18:37
Absolut Vodka, I love it... I confess :pr115:

cuore
16-01-2005, 19:12
77 meters for me