View Full Version : Who will win Champions League?
totti_jonaid
30-08-2004, 02:43
Who do you think will win CL this time? Real Madrid, Barcalona, AC milan, Inter Milan, Valencia, Munich, Leverkusen, Juves, Liverpool, Arsenal, chelsea, Manchester united, Liverpool, Monaco or a Porto repeat. Or any other team
ACMILAN1983
30-08-2004, 06:30
ACMILAN!
shouldn't the thread title be changed, or maybe this should be merged in with the other CL threads
it's between Arsenal, Madrid and us I reckon.
Juve it's to much of an ask when they have just entirely re-strucuterd the team and management, Barca are fast becoming the spanish Inter with massive lineup changes each summer and Man U just don't have the quality right now.
INTER! :finger: :stoned:
:pchate:
of course: AC MILAN :firedev:
If you ask this on Inter,Juve,Man utd.... forum everybody will say that they will win.
I think that we have great chances to win, but it will be hard now there is a lot of strong clubs Inter, Juve, Barca, Chelsea.
I hope that we will win.
tbouks02
04-09-2004, 18:01
My pick is Valencia. This years squad is made to compete on all fronts. They have the deepest squad they have had in 5 years. When you can bring Aimar, Fiore, and Corradi off the bench you have the personel.
This Is Our Year Baby! :diablo: :rock3: :clap: :happy:
It is between AC Milan and Barcelona.
We have a very good squad and with Stam, Maldnd Nesta a defense stronger than the "great wall of China".
Barcelona has added very talented players such as Deco, Larrson, Giuly, etc. in addition to Ronaldinho and co. and if they play up to their potential, are a very dangerous rival.
Lombardia
05-09-2004, 14:05
if i was a bookmaker i would probably put these 10 as most likely winner, (in revers order)
10)deportivo
9)inter
8)juventus
7)chelsea
6)valencia
5)manchester united
4)arsenal
3)barcelona
2)milan
1)real madrid
i would also like to stick my nick out and say these teams have 0 chance of winning cl this year...
roma
liverpool
bayern munich
porto
XZeRo3003
08-09-2004, 20:13
i would also like to stick my nick out and say these teams have 0 chance of winning cl this year...
roma
liverpool
bayern munich
porto
Booyakasha, RespeK
I think this year's CL is a lot more exciting than last year's. After a CRAP season, Real Madrid must prove that there star-sudded team CAN win a CL title, and they have even added a few more players to prove that.
I, however, am rooting for BARCELONA!!!!!!! OOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! YES! I beleive they have invested really well this year, and they're going to have some Brazilian Magic going on in there
XZeRo3003
09-09-2004, 00:56
So here are my Picks, and I really beleive that this is how these teams rank in the world, forget about Real Madrid being Number one....
1. Barca
2. Chelsea
3. Milan
not cuz im an insane milan fan but i belive with our new additions we will lok smother than last years team which was almost perfect.
inter are losers theylle win the CL when i start pissing cash...
arsenal are not superpowers, the EPL is very different from any other league the most likely contenders should be from italy or spain, that unless arsenal beat a superpower in europe + convincing us they deserved the win.
barca are also looking great, theyre nothing like inter, barca are legends, inter are born losers... barca are always amongst the best and this eyar they ahve a very strong squad.
i rule out valencia because of 1 word ... ranieri
real i belive have better chances this year but i doubt theylle win it but i wont be surprised if they reach the semis.
porto are out of it
chelsea i belive will do well, with a stringer coach and a stronger side this year they should do better than last season.
juve have also improved alot but i cant picture them lifting the title but a good run i belive.
so favorites
1- MILAN, 2- chelsea, 3- barca, 4- real madrid, 5- juve
Ruud Gullit
14-09-2004, 04:39
I think AC Milan, it doesn't have weak parts.
The favorites should be:
Milan
Barcelona
Juventus
Outside chance: Valencia/Arsenal/Manchester U.
No way in a hundred years: Inter
what about chelsea, they were close last season now they got a better manager and tactician, and they have a better attack which was their only weakness last season as well as a better GK and better bench
I really fear Barca this year, I mean I think they may even have a more lethal attack than us!! Although defensively they can't compete but players like Ronaldinho, Larsson and especially Guily can cause any teams trouble!! I think Barca are my tip!
sehnsucht79
24-09-2004, 07:30
bloody hell, honestly teams are strong this year like barca and valencia. they scare the ****e out of me. I guess you can't really predict, that's the grand thing bout CL.
but of course, if you calculate properly, this is supposed to be the year where Juve lifts the title... *crossed fingers*
...
but of course, if you calculate properly, this is supposed to be the year where Juve lifts the title... *crossed fingers*
they have to buy back "Supper Pippo" to do that. ;)
sehnsucht79
25-09-2004, 20:21
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!! :mad:
Na. I'm content with Del Piero, Zlatan and Trezegol. Ok, I'll add Zalayeta to the list to be nice :D
nestamania
10-10-2004, 22:54
i think milan. :1ole:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.