PDA

View Full Version : hello, I am from China.


cinderella
05-09-2004, 14:06
Hello, everyone.

Lombardia
05-09-2004, 14:06
hey cindy, welcome

Henrik
05-09-2004, 14:15
Welcome to Milan Mania Cindy! :)
I look forward to reading your posts.

Giovanni
05-09-2004, 14:37
....and i look forward to watch your pics :D

almilan
05-09-2004, 14:37
welcome any details of yourself?

Angel_Cic
05-09-2004, 15:51
welcome welcome....and WELCOME :D hehe. just watch out for giovanni ;)









:grinser:

Giovanni
05-09-2004, 15:58
welcome welcome....and WELCOME :D hehe. just watch out for giovanni ;)









:grinser:
she is just jealous of you and try to keep you away from me :grinser:

Reza
05-09-2004, 16:24
Welcome to MM, hope you have fun here

Jeff
05-09-2004, 21:45
Which part of China are you from? :)

ACMILAN1983
06-09-2004, 06:20
Welcome Cindy :)

rae
06-09-2004, 07:03
Wlcome to :firedev: Inferno :firedev:
....and i look forward to watch your pics :D
yeah, need for pics.... :sweeteye:

But dont be afraid of me, I have already a 'victim':love:

Nata
07-09-2004, 18:39
Welcome!!!

triniman
07-09-2004, 18:51
Welcome cindy.......



hahahah boys boys boys....calm down.....you will scare the girl away

Milanista ID
08-09-2004, 13:18
Welcome to MM :)

Goirre
10-09-2004, 21:36
Welcome to MilanMania Cindy!!...and dont worry about some of the messages above...there are still some sane men around here :D

ACMILAN1983
11-09-2004, 12:11
Seems as though we already scared her off seeing as thats her one and only post so far since she joined.

argo
11-09-2004, 12:34
Welcome to MilanMania, Cinderella..

Ni Hao Ma? ;)

Shirley
22-09-2004, 02:54
Greetings from Shanghai, China.

sehnsucht79
24-09-2004, 07:35
ni hao ma, ni shi shuey? wo shi salihah, wo juventus fan.. :) ah damn, I only speak a bit of mandarin (learning the basics now)...

Sandra
24-09-2004, 08:37
Welcome to MilanMania Cindy!!...and dont worry about some of the messages above...there are still some sane men around here :D
and that's supposed to be you huh? :rolleyes:


but WELCOME TO MatchMakers
....no i mean MilanMania!

Giovanni
24-09-2004, 16:34
cin ciun la, wo shun cho, ni chao lin :devs: :devs: :devs: :devs: :rock3:

Xudong
24-09-2004, 16:40
cin ciun la, wo shun cho, ni chao lin :devs: :devs: :devs: :devs: :rock3:

what in the world are you talking about, Giovanni? :howler: don't tell me it is chinese. :guw:

Welcome to MM. are you still here? :)

Giovanni
24-09-2004, 16:44
hahahah it was a try, a beginning at least, isn't it? ;)

Xudong
24-09-2004, 16:49
hahahah it was a try, a beginning at least, isn't it? ;)

have to say, it is a nice beginning. :rock3: :rock3:

Lombardia
25-09-2004, 14:09
i don't know any chinese whatsoever, but knowing gio, i'm guessing it was some sort of chat up line?

sehnsucht79
25-09-2004, 20:30
today in mandarin class I have learnt:

"ni yao chi shenme?"
"wo yao chi mifan"

really basic huh :D speaking of mandarin and all, has anyone actually been to China?

Giovanni
26-09-2004, 05:58
i don't know any chinese whatsoever, but knowing gio, i'm guessing it was some sort of chat up line?

:delol: :delol: :delol:


:1d31:

sehnsucht79
29-09-2004, 02:29
giovanni shi piaoliang

nestamania
18-10-2004, 22:56
welcome to MM

Giovanni
19-10-2004, 10:50
giovanni shi piaoliang
which means........... ?? :confused:

ilgenio
19-10-2004, 11:08
In Chinese, Shi = Is & Piao Liang = Pretty

So go figure what that means Gio. :grinser:

Though you can guess the meaning of that sentence, the grammar is wrong. You don't use "Shi" in such a sentence structure. So, I can safely conclude Sehnsucht formed that sentence initially in English, then translated it word for word to Chinese. :devf:

cinderella
21-10-2004, 20:57
Sorry to reply so late.
Glad to see you:)
I am from north part of china. But I am in US right now!!

cinderella
21-10-2004, 21:02
You are not scared me:)
I am just busy in my exams and homeworks.
I am an AC milan fan:)

BaggioForever
21-10-2004, 21:33
welcome to the family!~~ :rone:

ACMILAN1983
22-10-2004, 08:07
glad your back, hope your exams go well :)

derekhski
22-10-2004, 11:52
Greetings Cinderella, Where are you studing in the US? I have been in Dong Guang City, Guangzhou and Hong Kong many time, about once or twice a year for the past seven years or so. All business travel. Hope you are enjoying your time in the states, and dont study to hard.

cinderella
24-10-2004, 14:51
Thanks. I am studing in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
It is really a good place. I like here very much.