View Full Version : Advice on getting tickets for AC Milan v Inter Milan on 24th Oct
Superrams
15-09-2004, 09:51
Hi,
This is the first time I have used this site so let's see how it goes!!! I am wanting to go and see AC Milan v Inter Milan on 24th October 2004 (2 tickets required), but am struggling to find tickets. One website was quoting £280 each, which seems a bit steep??? I have also read that AC Milan tickets are very hard to book online, unlike most other Serie A clubs. It was also mentioned that the best way to get hold of some is to buy them outside the ground on matchday and they should cost around 50 euros. Apparentely the San Siro has only ever sold out 3 times in its history so there are always tickets available???????This is obviously a risk though as the journey from the UK could prove to be a waste of time if tickets weren't available.
Can you please give some advice on this, time is off the essence!!!!!!!
Thanks.
Hello mate.
I am having the same problem trying to get tickets for the Milan - Barcelona Champions league game. All the agencies in England seem to be charging ridiculous prices. I have to admit that I haven't really come up with a decent solution because we are probably going to end up paying through the nose for our tickets in the end. However whilst I have been searching I have come across some sites that might be of use to you. The Inter website seems pretty good and you can book on-line so I reckon this could be your best bet. Whether or not they will send tickets to England I dont know. The Milan site has a link to www.bestticket.it Now I e-mailed these people and they said that they dont sell Champion's League tix but for Serie A matches you should be ok. you can e-mail them at
[email protected] There are couple more sites like www.ticketone.it which at first glance looks pretty promising. They have information on the fixtures of both Milan and Inter but when you go in closer you see the words 'NON in vendita con ticketone'. Now my Italian is very poor but I think that this means that Ticketone will not be selling tickets for that game, Im sure someone will correct me on this if I am wrong. Try e-mailing them and see what they say. www.listicket.it is another one but they dont seem to have any info on Milan games. Again try e-mailing them and see what they say. Im sorry to have written so much mate with very little info but maybe you can sort something out with these contacts. The guys on this website are very friendly and helpful and are really knowledgeable on all things AC Milan so they will probably be able to help you much more. Are you a Derby County fan by the way?? If you are do reckon your boys might see their way to letting Brighton have some points this year coz we really need them!!! We dont wanna go back down to Div 1, it's nasty down there!!!
Anyway good luck mate.
Giovanni
16-09-2004, 15:11
Non in Vendita con ticketone means: not on sale with ticketone
Thanks Giovanni. I was close I suppose!!!
Superrams
17-09-2004, 11:04
Steve, thanks ever so much for your help mate. It's proving to be a bit of a nightmare. I hadn't thought about going in with the Inter fans, i'm gong to see how this goes. You guessed right, I am a Derby fan but unfortunately we are never in a position to give away points, the last 4 seasons have been awful, although this one looks promising. Good luck for the season and thanks for your help.
Hello again my friend.
Just a quick one if you should happen to check back mate. I have been told about a website called www.euro-football.co.uk I'm hoping they can help me with my Champ League tickets but I can see on their website that they have tickets for Milan - Inter. They seem to be selling them at decent prices too!!!
I hope this helps.
Steve.
oh when you people stop calling them inter milan because that isn't their goddamn name!!!
Hello everybody! I am a big Milan fan from Holland. I also want to visit the match on 24th of october. Has anybody already an idea how to get tickets for this match??
Please let me know.
Ciao
Grande-Milan-DK
04-10-2004, 15:14
I have a link to a german site, who can arrange ticket and hotel in Milano. The tickets prices are a bit expensive, but If you want to watch a big clash you have to pay!
http://www.milano24ore.de/
Well i'll tell you what I did in february when i witnessed one of the historical derbies. I went to Nilano with not even hotel room booked, and with no ticket either. I came 23.00 to central station find the nearest hotel and slept there. Next day I was searching for some tickets at the Milan point but found nothing. Then i asked a guy who worked at the hotel if he can help me and he did, it was some expansive tickets 120 euros but i sat at first ring. And if you go there outside San Siro you'll find people selling the tickets even 4 days before, on black market off course, and they are selling them even couple hours before the match but all you'll find then is third ring and trust me you dont want to sit up there.
Well good luck whatever you do.
Giovanni
09-10-2004, 08:39
Well i'll tell you what I did in february when i witnessed one of the historical derbies. I went to Nilano with not even hotel room booked, and with no ticket either. I came 23.00 to central station find the nearest hotel and slept there. Next day I was searching for some tickets at the Milan point but found nothing. Then i asked a guy who worked at the hotel if he can help me and he did, it was some expansive tickets 120 euros but i sat at first ring. And if you go there outside San Siro you'll find people selling the tickets even 4 days before, on black market off course, and they are selling them even couple hours before the match but all you'll find then is third ring and trust me you dont want to sit up there.
Well good luck whatever you do.
Lippi are you still alive ? After the derby you disappeared
Grande-Milan-DK
09-10-2004, 08:56
To buy tickets on the Black market is like Russian roulette - you newer know what you get, you may even get arrested if you ask a "undercover" policeman for ticket outside the stadium ..
Giovanni
09-10-2004, 09:17
To buy tickets on the Black market is like Russian roulette - you newer know what you get, you may even get arrested if you ask a "undercover" policeman for ticket outside the stadium ..
NOT IN ITALY :dcool:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.