PDA

View Full Version : the legendary Tiziano Crudeli's video report MILAN INTER 3-2


Giovanni
19-09-2004, 18:11
the legendary Tiziano Crudeli's video report during Milan Inter 3-2

It's already legendary, unmissable for those who didn't see it

mms://a1149.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1149/9811/7d436d10/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/6896_str200.asf

thanks to XT guys

Nova
19-09-2004, 18:33
man I love that video !!!!!!!!!!! I put it on dvd :D

Nova
19-09-2004, 18:42
here are also the highlights of that game if you havent seen it ...

MILAN - inter 3-2 (mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040221225941_300_V.asf)

Nova
22-09-2004, 08:38
Gio , on witch channel does he commentate ?? can I receive with digital sattelite from belgium ??

Giovanni
08-01-2005, 12:17
up

a timeless classic

Giovanni
08-01-2005, 12:22
Gio , on witch channel does he commentate ?? can I receive with digital sattelite from belgium ??
It's a private channel, very local, so i hardly think you will ever get it..

it's from one of my fav football shows


:proud:

E ANDIAMOOOOOOOOO

E ANDIAMOOOOOOOOOOO

E ANDIAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:3band:

Franco6
08-01-2005, 12:43
I' ve seen it on Milan channel a 1000 times!!!!!

Giovanni
27-01-2005, 06:00
LMAO!

every time i watch it i laugh my ass off

can watch it 2000 times but i'm still :haha:

KaKa|22
13-02-2005, 13:36
Is this the one that when Inter scores twice, inter commentator Jumps n i duno wat and Milans commentator stays quiet in his place and when Milan score 3 goals the opposite happens? That made me laugh my as* off!

Angel_Cic
13-02-2005, 14:10
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LMAO....awwww i just want to give the commentator a big hug :D

i showed my father the clip too...wow, i haven't seen him laugh that hard in a while...i think i saw some tears too! :tong:

BG1
13-02-2005, 14:18
Is this the one that when Inter scores twice, inter commentator Jumps n i duno wat and Milans commentator stays quiet in his place and when Milan score 3 goals the opposite happens? That made me laugh my as* off!

Yea that's the one.

Billy_Montreal
13-02-2005, 22:34
I think I watched the clip 10 TIMES at full volume and laughed harder every time I saw it....


the sheer passion and joy in his reactions is priceless especially countered with the arrogant commenting from the Interista

E ANDIAMO...E ANDIAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


:firedev:

Giovanni
11-04-2006, 10:26
up

a legendary video, a timeless classic and an unmissable piece of milan history everyone should watch :proud:

SANT
11-04-2006, 13:25
man, that's funny... I wonder who decided to have a camera on those guys faces during the entire game to catch those priceless moments...

I am thinking about making the E andiamooo, E andiamoooooo my new signature...

Vadim
11-04-2006, 13:26
This is hilrious, thanx.
I'm not too good with computers, can anyone tell me how to save this?

Kui
13-04-2006, 09:38
LOL! Thanks for reviving this thread Gio. I really like the way Crudelli and Pellegatti react. So candid, so full of emotion and yeah... LMAO all the time.

Giovanni
13-04-2006, 09:55
man, that's funny... I wonder who decided to have a camera on those guys faces during the entire game to catch those priceless moments...

I am thinking about making the E andiamooo, E andiamoooooo my new signature...
it was a live football show on a private tv. these are supposed to be two fooball journalists :p017:

Nova
17-04-2006, 20:07
it was a live football show on a private tv. these are supposed to be two fooball journalists :p017:


It's not that private . It's a free to air channel , if you have a sattelite dish aimed at Hotbird you have it .

Great alternative for people who don't have sky Italia :)


Here's a site where you can dowload other priceless Tiziano video's , including the one when Milan won it's last scudetto against Roma and started crying :star:

Tiziano show (http://www.turaz.net/turaz_zhao/speciali/crudeli/crudeli.php)

Enjoy !!

:star: Grande Tiziano :star:

Giovanni
18-04-2006, 03:44
ahahhahahaha

I met Tiziano near the Red section gates two years ago. People was asking him about the Milan line up. He was nice to come out and shake hands with fans. I took a picture with him and it must be on my old mobile still now.

Nova can you watch "Il Processo di Biscardi" , the oldest football tv show on Italian tv?

Nova
18-04-2006, 07:55
ahahhahahaha

Nova can you watch "Il Processo di Biscardi" , the oldest football tv show on Italian tv?


Wich channel does it play on ?

Giovanni
18-04-2006, 08:43
LA 7 television

btw you don't miss much , it's just one of the wildest football tv show in europe

Nova
18-04-2006, 10:09
La 7 is a part of the ppv Sky Italia package on Hotbird.

But It's free to air on Atlantic bird .

I should have Sky Italia somewhere this or next week so I'll give it a look . ;)

Untill then it's Tele Lombardia for me :5schal:

ozMilanista
24-04-2006, 20:49
This is seriously funny.

rahul.acm
24-04-2006, 21:07
guys i saw his video and it was very funny! but after watching his other videos i realized what a committed fan he is. he sets the limit for a fan's enthusiasm!!

HATS OFF TIZIANO CRUDELLI