PDA

View Full Version : BiH vs Serbia and Montenegro


MIRZA
28-09-2004, 09:11
Someone can say this isn't game this is a tournament because there are playing Bosnia and Hercegovina against Serbia and Montenegro.
This match will be on 9th october in Zenica stadium "Bilino polje".
My NT (BiH) didn't loss any game on this stadium, we played 8 games 5 times we win and 3 games finished with draw.
This is probably line-up for BiH:
--------------------Hasagic------------------------------

------------Spahic-----------Bajic------------------------

---Papac------------------------------Music--------------

---------------Grujic-------------Barbarez----------------

----Salihamidzic-------Misimovic-------------Baljic--------

---------------------Bolic--------------------------------

What do you think who will win BiH (Mirza) or SCG (Ariel)?????? :respect: :respect: :respect:
I would like that my NT win, but that both BiH and Serbia goes to world cup!!!!!! (SORRY RAE)
:1ole: :1ole: :1ole: :1ole:

MIRZA
28-09-2004, 09:59
Here are some pictures of my NT:

ariel
28-09-2004, 19:00
No need to be that obsessed with this :D...we`ll find out on 8th of October anyway!Btw..i have no info on serbian national team yet..if i find out anything i`ll let you know!

rae
29-09-2004, 06:59
btw, we are facing Espana in Vilnius ''Zalgiris'' stadium that eve also. This would be the match form the same groupe.

MIRZA
30-09-2004, 10:27
The game will be played on "Kosevo" (Sarajevo), because one our stupid fan hit Valeron with bottle in last game, so Uefa suspend "Bilino pole" for 2 games. :mad:

Nata
05-10-2004, 18:22
Now this is gonna be a tight game :D
I cant even imagine the fans lol..
I wish I could see it :(
And btw..the players playing that match for SCG ..im not even gonna finish that..
bottom line Zigic isnt playing :(

rae
07-10-2004, 07:28
I would like that my NT win, but that both BiH and Serbia goes to world cup!!!!!! (SORRY RAE):
hahahahah so optimistic hahahaha I am not so....we are currntly at 111th place in world rankings and we will face Espana which is in the 4th... :p1511:
but we do not :kap:

IMO, form this group for the next round will qualify Espana and Belgie...
sorry Natita :kiss: , Dragana and Mia...and you Mirza....:rotfl:.....

MIRZA
07-10-2004, 07:48
hahahahah so optimistic hahahaha I am not so....we are currntly at 111th place in world rankings and we will face Espana which is in the 4th... :p1511:
but we do not :kap:

IMO, form this group for the next round will qualify Espana and Belgie...
sorry Natita :kiss: , Dragana and Mia...and you Mirza....:rotfl:.....I'm so otimistic that we will go to World cup, but we will see.
Spain and France are in top 10 places in world rankings but we were much better in games against them (France:BiH 1:1, BiH:Spain 1:1).
Only important is that our players give everything they can to win.
I can say only:
Germany we are coming............
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

MIRZA
07-10-2004, 08:13
Bosnia coach Blaz Sliskovic named uncapped Brazil-born Ricardo Baiano on Wednesday in his 19-man squad to face Serbia and Montenegro in a Group Seven World Cup qualifier in Zenica on October 9.
Baiano, who moved to Russia's Kuban Krasnodar after helping Siroki Brijeg clinch the Bosnian title last season, is normally a left-sided midfielder but could fill in at left back where first-choice Vedin Music is a major doubt.

"Music's knee injury is serious but there is a very small chance for him to recover so he will join the squad and than we will hope he gets well in time," Sliskovic said.

Freiburg's injured defensive midfielder Zlatan Bajramovic will miss his second successive match though Derby County defender Muhamed Konjic has recovered.

Bosnia have a four-match unbeaten streak after drawing 1-1 with Spain in a World Cup qualifier last month and holding France to a 1-1 draw and beating Finland and Luxembourg in friendlies, though were beaten when they last met Serbia and Montenegro two years.

"They are a good side but we have changed ...so we don't need to fear our opponents like we used to," Sliskovic said

MIRZA
07-10-2004, 08:16
Squad:

Goalkeepers: Almir Tolja (Casino Bregenz), Goran Brasnjic (Zepce Limorad)

Defenders: Vedin Music (Modena), Emir Spahic (Shinnik Yaroslav), Branimir Bajic (Partizan Belgrade), Muhamed Konjic (Derby County), Sasa Papac (Austria Vienna), Gradimir Crnogorac (Sloboda Tuzla)

Midfielders: Hasan Salihamidzic (Bayern Munich), Mirsad Beslija (Genk), Sergej Barbarez (Hamburg SV), Vladan Grujic (Koln), Dusan Kerkez (Zrinjski Mostar), Ricardo Baiano (Kuban Krasnodar)

Forwards: Elvir Bolic (Gencebirligi), Elvir Baljic (Galatasaray), Zvjezdan Misimovic (Bochum), Dragan Blatnjak (Hajduk Split), Nedim Halilovic (Varteks Varazdin)

Rab
07-10-2004, 09:16
Neither side is much use, IMHO. We manages to draw with Serbia Montenegro earlier in the year in Belfast, and to tell the truth, they looked pretty woeful to me. And Bosnia's squad doesn't look too good either.

Nata
07-10-2004, 21:40
Vidic injured too ..
Omg..I think I'll break down and cry..this is so frikkin gay..
Mihajlovic injured,Kezman injured,Vidic injured..who's gonna be next? Stankovic? I pray to God not..he's the best we got right now.

rae
08-10-2004, 04:46
OMG, our mayor striker Robertas Poskus was involved into car crash yesterday. So he could not play for 2 weex at least. Poor Robie....:depress:

MIRZA
08-10-2004, 10:38
Hasan Salihamidzic is out.
What is hapening first Bajramovic, then Hasagic,Music and now Hasan.
Grlic, Grujic and Bajic aren't ready for this game so there is chance that maybe they won't be tomorow. :pchate: :pchate: :pchate:

MIRZA
08-10-2004, 10:43
Neither side is much use, IMHO. We manages to draw with Serbia Montenegro earlier in the year in Belfast, and to tell the truth, they looked pretty woeful to me. And Bosnia's squad doesn't look too good either.
Did you watch our game against Spain, Denmark and Norway last year????
If you did how can you say that we aren't good.
But it's OK everybody have their opinion.
FORZA MILAN!!!!
HAJ'MO BOSNO!!!!!!

Nata
08-10-2004, 17:06
Bosna i Hercegovina - Srbija i Crna Gora 1:3
LoL the u-21 team. :)
OmG I cantttttt wait for the game!!

MIRZA
09-10-2004, 16:44
Bosna i Hercegovina- Srbija i Crna Gora 0-0 (jebiga šta cete)

Nova
09-10-2004, 16:55
FORZA SERBIA !!! Wwhieeeeee marija !! xxxxxx :1ole:

Nata
09-10-2004, 18:09
LoL good boi Nova ;)
Btw..I was expecting a win for Serbia.. but :(
How did Stankovic play? I heard that he wasn't even trying?

argo
09-10-2004, 18:12
too bad for both sides.. Spain won! :D

Nova
09-10-2004, 21:56
LoL good boi Nova ;)
Btw..I was expecting a win for Serbia.. but :(
How did Stankovic play? I heard that he wasn't even trying?

sorry , just saw the highlights ... as long as our Serbian orthodox friends dont lose , it's ok by me :)
Btw , greece drew against ukraine and sheva scored ...

forza serbia & hellas !!!!

Nata
09-10-2004, 21:59
LoL it's ok..I didn't c the game at alll :(
Stupid Canada! :(

rae
11-10-2004, 07:46
too bad for both sides.. Spain won! :D
but good for third side:D
btw, who was the inspirator of riots?:p231:

MIRZA
11-10-2004, 12:18
How did Stankovic play? I heard that he wasn't even trying?
He was that good that I saw him only twice in the game, first in the begining and secon time when he tried to score from 30m. :D

MIRZA
11-10-2004, 12:20
but good for third side:D
btw, who was the inspirator of riots?:p231:
There wasn't any riots??????? :finger: :finger: :finger:

Nata
11-10-2004, 13:48
Arrrgh! I hate our couch..he like purposely wants us to lose..any man with a brain would call over Zigic to play :(

Rab
11-10-2004, 15:49
In reply to mirza, I was looking at the squad list you provided. None of the players you mentioned has a great pedigree aside from Salihamidzic (don't say Baljic, he was a complete failure in Spain). I saw both S-M full side and U-21's in Belfast last April and to be honest they didn't look good at all.

Balkan football looks to be in the doldrums somewhat. How many top young players are really clamouring for worldwide recognition. Compare the players from the region who represented the various nations in the 1990's and look who there is now.

Nata
11-10-2004, 15:53
Caugh excuse me..Stankovic is lookin good to me..and so iz Kezman..!
And u don't need star players to win..Greece won Euro 2004.

Rab
11-10-2004, 16:00
Kezman is looking pretty poor at Chelsea these days. Hasn't scored yet, as he has always struggled to do against quality opposition.

Greece might not have had stars, but they had togetherness, a superb team spirit and a willingness to work hard for each other. Now when was the last time a S-M/Yugoslav side had those qualities?

Nata
11-10-2004, 16:11
Sweety..Kezman is injured..but even if he wasn't he wouldn't be so good at NT..he's always sucked for NT..
See the thing wit us..is our coach..we need a better coach..but our players ain so bad..take a look at Milosevic..amazin striker. :)...Ok maybe we need a better midfield.

Rab
11-10-2004, 16:19
Kezman scores dozens of goals against crap teams, but he never plays well against the top clubs. I have a feeling he's never scored a goal in the Champions League. As for Milosevic, I assume you mean Savo, whose career has been something of a disappointment for me. He's 31 now, isn't he? I remember him spitting on his own fans at Villa Park all those years ago.

By Zigic, I assume you mean Nikola. Isn't he about 2 metres tall? I heard he was a useful player a while ago, but haven't heard anything since.

Nata
11-10-2004, 16:34
Yeah dat's wat I mean..and Kezman has never scored for NT but he has in CL

Stezagud
11-10-2004, 16:44
assume you mean Savo, whose career has been something of a disappointment for me. He's 31 now, isn't he? I remember him spitting on his own fans at Villa Park all those years ago.


Savo, Savo !

He was quite good at missing open goals in his Villa days :D


Kezman hasnt had a proper chance at Chelsea yet so its too early to judge him but with all respect to the Dutch league players with great records there cant really be considered proven..

ariel
11-10-2004, 18:52
I`ve seen Zigic play few times and although he is very skillfull and fast he is not nt material..yet,IMO.(and he won`t become if he doesn`t `leave` serbia soon..ish)I don`t think our nt coach is to be blamed for our players` poor play at all.we need fresh blood and at the moment i don`t really see anyone who fits into description to be honest.Truth is that all of them were good ..once....but now that is not the case.Our football is at downfall for few years already(let alone that it was ever GREAT..except in the distant past maybe) and i think people should accept that and realize that there is a problem.
Furthermore,Kezman(i agree whoever said that) is in poor shape at chelsea and when it comes to nt,he`s always `about to score` but he never does,that`s what he`s famous for around here.
Stankovic is probably the most consistent player in our nt now but he was rather `invisible` against B&H.Not that i can blame him after seeing how our midfield doesn`t function at all.
However i`d give credit to goalkeeper.....few nice saves.

Nata
11-10-2004, 19:25
I think our coach is to blame..holy shoit he leaves da best damn players out an duznt even call them out to play..Im surprised that Stankovic and Milosevic even play..Cmon with a good coach and a more organzied coach..we would be something alse..
Look at Real Madrid..they have a friggin dream team..ANY team wit Figo,Zidane and Ronaldo on it should be CLASS..no excuses!! But they're too damn disorganized..and Camacho juss wasn't the right coach for them. But in that situation the coach isn't the only thing to blame..It's because its all star players on one team and they all wanna show something..but end up losing..anywayz enuff of Real..
Ok if u don't think Zigic is good ..then wat do u expect? He's probably one of our better players. :|

ariel
11-10-2004, 19:38
Calm down a little.I didn`t say Zigic wasn`t good,i said he is not nt material and i stick to that.and i said he is not nt material ..yet.
I don`t think real madrid and our nt can be comapred in any possible way because their current players are from time to time `disorganized` as you`ve mentioned but they`ve got younger players in team and they are ....simply more skillfull....nothing to do with some of them being stars or not.Becky is primadonna but imo still very good free kick taker whereas we`ve got only mihajlovic (who can do that properly )and he`s already too old.However,i hope younger time can chagne something and i think that one of the problems now is that we `re going through generation changes.
Coach always bears part of the guilt for teams` failures...but since he(petkovic) got in charge there were ,to my knowldege, no such huge failures,so i simply take that as an......let`s say `improvement`.However im` still sad that genio resigned after azerbaijan issue.....i was hoping he could make things much better.......

Nata
11-10-2004, 19:48
Why would I calm down?

ariel
11-10-2004, 19:52
I got the impression u were pissed off with my opionion but i guess i was wrong.

Nata
11-10-2004, 19:54
Wrong impression hun..This is me talking.

MIRZA
12-10-2004, 07:18
In reply to mirza, I was looking at the squad list you provided. None of the players you mentioned has a great pedigree aside from Salihamidzic (don't say Baljic, he was a complete failure in Spain). I saw both S-M full side and U-21's in Belfast last April and to be honest they didn't look good at all.

Balkan football looks to be in the doldrums somewhat. How many top young players are really clamouring for worldwide recognition. Compare the players from the region who represented the various nations in the 1990's and look who there is now.
1.You said that none of the players exept Salihamidzic haven' great pedigree. What is with BARBAREZ?????
2. Main reason for that is that half of players who play for my NT are under 23years old.
3.You said that Balkan doesn' have good young players!!!! That isn't true, Vedad Ibisevic 18yo (Paris SG), Mustafa Kucukovic 18yo (HSV), Eldar Hadzimehmedovic 18yo scored 6 goals in one game in Uefa cup last year, Miralem Pjanic 17yo (K'lautern), this players are from BiH.

rae
12-10-2004, 07:33
Calm down ladies....:D
I do understand that SCG football NT felt in prfound crisis and it seems that they do not cope with problems in following years...:D
So we gonna tarsh our rivals and qualifiy for WC 2006 :D
hahahahahahhahah
:rotfl:
sweet dreams....:D

Rab
12-10-2004, 08:48
Aye, but an awful lot of Balkan players have gone abroad over the past decade and been pretty disappointing- Dragan Ciric being a prime example. The young players you mention may be promising, but an awful lot of young players have promise. So many have failed abroad that these days I'm permanently sceptical.

As for Barbarez, yes I missed him, but he's 33 now.

MIRZA
12-10-2004, 08:53
Aye, but an awful lot of Balkan players have gone abroad over the past decade and been pretty disappointing- Dragan Ciric being a prime example. The young players you mention may be promising, but an awful lot of young players have promise. So many have failed abroad that these days I'm permanently sceptical.

As for Barbarez, yes I missed him, but he's 33 now.
Yes it's true that so many youth players just disappeard. But I hope that our youth players will continue with good games......

Nata
12-10-2004, 15:04
Young players? I didn't even c that part..THe SCG u21 team kicks ass today we won 9-0 ..make way for da champs! :D

Nova
12-10-2004, 19:47
I think our coach is to blame..holy shoit he leaves da best damn players out an duznt even call them out to play..Im surprised that Stankovic and Milosevic even play..Cmon with a good coach and a more organzied coach..we would be something alse..
Look at Real Madrid..they have a friggin dream team..ANY team wit Figo,Zidane and Ronaldo on it should be CLASS..no excuses!! But they're too damn disorganized..and Camacho juss wasn't the right coach for them. But in that situation the coach isn't the only thing to blame..It's because its all star players on one team and they all wanna show something..but end up losing..anywayz enuff of Real..
Ok if u don't think Zigic is good ..then wat do u expect? He's probably one of our better players. :|

You're like the only girl I know who knows so much about football , keep it up :whie:

Nata
12-10-2004, 21:31
Me? Hehe thanx..I get that alot..but hey it's my passion :D

Lombardia
13-10-2004, 06:36
You're like the only girl I know who knows so much about football , keep it up :whie:

i think we have a fair few girls in mm who know a lot about football, which is what makes this site so great.

rae
13-10-2004, 07:16
but Natita is the best :D
:hug2:

Lombardia
13-10-2004, 08:06
but Natita is the best :D
:hug2:
no she isn't :w209:






:grinser:

Nata
13-10-2004, 16:05
Hey don't crush my dreams.. *turns into the Hulk*
Jelousy takes u nowhere :) :D

Btw thanx Rae and Marco :D

Nata
13-10-2004, 16:06
AAAAAAnd..we won today :D :D

Lombardia
13-10-2004, 16:38
Hey don't crush my dreams.. *turns into the Hulk*
Jelousy takes u nowhere :) :D


jealously doesn't take u anywhere but brains do :nana: :nana:

Nata
13-10-2004, 18:12
Wow..u got me there :p146: :p146:

:confused:

rae
14-10-2004, 04:51
Shut up, enzo, **** off :D

[I said right, Nata :D ]

btw, congrats SCG...;)

Nata
14-10-2004, 15:23
Hey guys guys...calm down..
BTW I luv arguments Im sorry haha thats juss me...

rae
15-10-2004, 09:30
yer luv argument which is caused by urself... :doh: :grinser:
I do not like such atittude
:lu: :hug2:

Nata
15-10-2004, 16:00
This wasn't an argument really.