PDA

View Full Version : concept thread: who would triniman buy?


meazza
01-10-2004, 14:15
:D

ok i noticed that in almost any thread about transfers triniman sticks defiantly to his guns that milan don't need anyone and we're the best team ever as we are now. but next season we could well lose Pancaro, Crespo and possibly Maldini, aswell as having a 34 year old Cafu playing the roll of a 22 year old (i dunno if he could keep that up all season, but if anyone can he can)

so I am asking triniman who would you buy next summer:D?

mk18
01-10-2004, 16:45
my bet is on no one

Goirre
01-10-2004, 18:30
ok i noticed that in almost any thread about transfers triniman sticks defiantly to his guns that milan don't need anyone and we're the best team ever as we are now.
well, we ARE the best team.

anyway, I never heard him saying that we don't need to buy anyone ever again. But I suppose he thinks, like many others (including me), that we are all set for this season. For this season we don't need anyone else. As for next season, well, our coach and management will take care of it, just as they have been doing (and brilliantly) so far.

What I don't like is to see some people asking for replacements everytime a player has a bad match.

mk18
01-10-2004, 19:44
What I don't like is to see some people asking for replacements everytime a player has a bad match.

i agree! it gets very irritating and sounds very stupid!

Bayman
02-10-2004, 11:41
All we need is 1 top world class central midfielder and a Serginho replacement. And I'm not saying this because anybody is playing bad right now.
That is my long term opinion.

mk18
02-10-2004, 12:06
im pretty sure if anyone... triniman would by himslef!

kris
02-10-2004, 13:41
While I think our team is great you always need some new blood to keep the ones in the team on their heels. Can bring new options, rejuvenation and entuiasm. Let me add what I have to say every year, don't expect all oldies to just retire...

Xudong
02-10-2004, 15:26
if he had all that money, i bet he will buy Inter and send them to serie B. :D

mk18
02-10-2004, 16:41
if he had all that money, i bet he will buy Inter and send them to serie B. :D


nahe he wouldnt dare... we all know that deep down inside, hes an inter fan! :guw:

Henrik
03-10-2004, 06:52
the drums are rolling in anticipation for Curtis response........;)

Samaldinho
14-10-2004, 16:52
I hope you guys haven't missed me too much. I got transfered to a new club, hopefully my moderating buddies at RIT know about that and are proud of me.

I think I know of one player Curtis would love to buy.

Mido! Oh wait.. That's me.. Haha, nice to be back, I missed you Milan Mania!

triniman
14-10-2004, 19:23
OK ok...i see people are waiting for the great guru to speak....

ok who would i buy....

well before i begin remember for this season i think we are all set i love this team right now and when we begin to fully click i don;t think any team...not even arsenal's "liquid metal" offense can stop us

but for next season ....if we could buy anyone we wantedi think i would buy ...hmmmmmmmmmmm...part of me wants to say ronaldinho becuase we would leave sheva as the point striker and then use him as the support striker....and plus after seeing recent brazil games...he and kak have a good understanding...but honestly....the biggest part of me wants frank lampard
He has impressed me soooooooo much that it not even funny anymore...i always though he was a good player...but in the last year he has shown that he has everything to make the jump from good to great and soon....he works hard, creates, scores...and tackles like a madman...with him i think we will have the most balanced midfield even on rotation

however all these are just thoughts...and i know they will not happen...but if i had to....these are the players i most likely buy

Goirre
14-10-2004, 19:27
hey Samaldinho, nice to see you around again, I'm sure a certain supporter of Drogba missed you a lot :D ....anyway, none of your 'moderating buddies' are at RIT right now....I'll be back there for the winter quarter (back for winter...great timing huh? :p1510: )...anyway, that's great to know things are going well to you, keep it up :rock3:

triniman
14-10-2004, 19:33
i'm not in RIT either....not now anyway...and plus i didn;t miss u....only mk18...aka mohammed...misses u.. :D

Samaldinho
14-10-2004, 20:39
Drogba is doing well, but I think Mido's performances in the league and champions league have been very very impressive. Considering he's played merely 70 minutes total, he's had three assists, a shot hit against the post, and all most scored and played very well against Real. He's doing well and I can't wait till he replaces that prima donna Cassano in the line up. Though Montella is probably his logical competitor considering Cassano's creative tendencies. Anyways. Just like to gloat a little.

mk18
15-10-2004, 16:33
i'm not in RIT either....not now anyway...and plus i didn;t miss u....only mk18...aka mohammed...misses u.. :D

yes sam i just love u!

welcome back!!

now where did we leave off???

ahh drogba doing great at chelsea mido a bench warmer at roma... :haha: :haha:

just kidding... i like mido ... and i believe he deserves a better chance and i hope he does well...

Samaldinho
15-10-2004, 19:01
Actually Mido has only been a "bench warmer" because of injuries. 45 minutes of play, 3 assists, I think he has shown people what he can do. His ten minutes against Real, superb. Can't wait till he's healthy, then you guy will be asking for Mido's transfer.

ariel
15-10-2004, 20:21
While I think our team is great you always need some new blood to keep the ones in the team on their heels. Can bring new options, rejuvenation and entuiasm. Let me add what I have to say every year, don't expect all oldies to just retire...

I really don`t like the word reJUVENATION :yuck: that you`ve used here....reminds me of juve...:D, but apart from that this is pretty much what i think on the topic,and i agree about the oldies part especially,i think we`ve all seen what they mean to us.

rae
16-10-2004, 08:11
ok i noticed that in almost any thread about transfers triniman sticks defiantly to his guns that milan don't need anyone and we're the best team ever as we are now. but next season we could well lose Pancaro, Crespo and possibly Maldini, aswell as having a 34 year old Cafu playing the roll of a 22 year old (i dunno if he could keep that up all season, but if anyone can he can)

IMO Billy, wont play forever, and the real threat is that he retires after this season as well :(

ACMILAN1983
16-10-2004, 17:21
IMO Billy, wont play forever, and the real threat is that he retires after this season as well :(

As far as I know, he will be retiring at the end of this season

ariel
16-10-2004, 17:33
As far as I know, he will be retiring at the end of this season
To my knowledge it is true,and although we don`t see him playing as much now,i still find the fact that he will retire kind of scary.....ever since i`ve started watching football i know about billy :(