PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Glasgow....


Gabbarelli
02-10-2004, 08:02
Hello there, I'm a Celtic fan (I notice you have had a few visiting recently already).

Just thought I would check out your forum, and I think I may take a future interest in Milan now having seen the impressive stadium for myself the other evening, and also being impressed with the friendly reactions we received on our visit - and the passionate display by your fans in the opposite curva!

Can you tell me, is the atmosphere generated by the home fans greater for league matches as I have heard, as I am already looking forward to another trip to the San Siro, to see a Serie A match...

argo
02-10-2004, 10:21
Welcome to MilanMania, Gabbarelli...
have a nice visit here.. We always open our arms wide to welcome any football fans here. :cool:

almilan
02-10-2004, 10:43
Hello there, I'm a Celtic fan (I notice you have had a few visiting recently already).

Just thought I would check out your forum, and I think I may take a future interest in Milan now having seen the impressive stadium for myself the other evening, and also being impressed with the friendly reactions we received on our visit - and the passionate display by your fans in the opposite curva!

Can you tell me, is the atmosphere generated by the home fans greater for league matches as I have heard, as I am already looking forward to another trip to the San Siro, to see a Serie A match...

Welcome. as regards the atmosphere the san siro was not as full as it usually is for the Celtic game. If u want an atmosphere you will never forgot try and go to a milan juve game or maye a milan roma game. there will be over 80000 at these games. juve and roma fans wont be given quite the same welcome as the celtic fans were! in Champions lge uefa are strict about flares, fireworks. you will see a lot more at a league match. night games are the best for atmosphere.

Milanista ID
02-10-2004, 11:15
Welcome to MM Gabbarellli :)

Goirre
02-10-2004, 13:25
Welcome to MilanMania Gabbarelli!! I'm glad u had a great experience at the mighty San Siro :cool:

Giovanni
03-10-2004, 14:28
Gabba are you half italian?

anyway welcome! san siro is unforgettable, even for other teams' supporters

Gabbarelli
04-10-2004, 07:09
Gabba are you half italian?

anyway welcome! san siro is unforgettable, even for other teams' supporters

Hello there, no not half Italian, just a nickname I have been given from schooldays!!

Thanks for the welcome all the same!

rae
04-10-2004, 10:44
Welcome to :firedev: Inferno :firedev: pal, I am looking forward reading ur posts;)

!Forza Milan!

ACMILAN1983
13-10-2004, 15:51
hi and welcome :)