View Full Version : I've got trials and the flu!
Paddy De Nagan
05-10-2004, 10:06
2 years ago I had trials with my university team. On the day I had a bad dose of the flu so didn't make a good impression. Today I have trials for the same university and guess what!?? I have the flu again!
I wonder what the odds were, out of around 700 days I had to have the flu on those two days! It's not fair! :cry:
2 years ago I had trials with my university team. On the day I had a bad dose of the flu so didn't make a good impression. Today I have trials for the same university and guess what!?? I have the flu again!
I wonder what the odds were, out of around 700 days I had to have the flu on those two days! It's not fair! :cry:
I began try out training for four teams this year, in three of those case I got sick after 3 trainings or less and missed a week of training... I never been as sick as this year. I am sorry you had to suffer the same and for you it may be worse as you are at the dawn of any prospect career.
Grande-Milan-DK
06-10-2004, 09:05
Well .. the sickness may also is a result of the pressure you feel in such trials - it often happend to people who have to impress.
**** flu, never had it[tanx God], and hope never catch it too:D
Paddy De Nagan
06-10-2004, 13:12
Yes! Been picked for last 32 in squad! It will be cut down to 18 in November, but I will be better by then so I'll be able to give it my best shot!
Dossing from computer class at college to go to the trials was a good decision! :p286:
If only I was a few years younger I would still hope to play with the Rossonerri and kill those Inter f**ks :swars:
Yes! Been picked for last 32 in squad!
thats great! :cool: ....good luck on November 18 :p286:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.