PDA

View Full Version : What car are milan players using?


chuongacmilan
08-10-2004, 00:48
Caio friend

i read on the paper: sheva is drivering A black Porche, i would like if you tell me 1 question: What car are milan players using?

thanks! :djn:

sehnsucht79
08-10-2004, 11:02
Pippo Inzaghi - Alfa Romeo (forgot what model, was it 146? But that seems rather too humble)

Ironically, that's my favourite car, even before he became my favourite player.

m1ke
09-10-2004, 07:46
im sure ive seen a pic of shev in a yellow porsche 911, maybe he has more than one :D

Gemma
09-10-2004, 08:00
I saw Maldini in a Mecedes Benz once, but that was a few years ago.

KaKa|22
10-10-2004, 09:15
In a pic posted about Milan players homes, someone posted a pic of Shevchenkos cars : Yellow Porsche GT2 and Black Mercedes Benz CL-Class

jani
11-10-2004, 11:59
u have that pic?

argo
11-10-2004, 13:34
I've heard that Buffon drives a PORSCHE, then everyday he must park his car out of Juve's training camp because they wanted that cars in their parking lots must be FIAT's. :D

btw, nice taste by Sheva. :cool: and I think I ever saw Pippo drives a BMW X5 on TV.

iregk
11-10-2004, 15:15
For what its worth, Carlo arrives to training fairly regularly by chopper. His wife is an accomplished pilot and in a tongue in cheek comment to one or two of the players one day he smiled and said "beats the traffic!!!"

iregk
11-10-2004, 15:17
Just thinking as well, I could have sworn I seen a pic of Maldini driving a F355, anyway in response to argo, would Buffon get away with parking a Ferrari in the training camp?

mk18
11-10-2004, 19:50
i think i saw mk18 drive the newest lambourghini the other day!!

rena
17-10-2004, 03:44
what about Nesta? :musk:

kaka-22
17-10-2004, 05:17
I think they change cars....i can recall Nesta near a car....haha forgot what type though - no help sorry.

Someone of them should bring in an american flavour or an aussie flavour. If i could play for Milan, i would rock up in a WRX or Supra :).....the Milan players have probably neva seen one. :D

KaKa|22
18-10-2004, 03:13
Shevchenko-[7], there you go :)



:p017: :devf: :diablo:

Giovanni
18-10-2004, 05:04
I've heard that Buffon drives a PORSCHE, then everyday he must park his car out of Juve's training camp because they wanted that cars in their parking lots must be FIAT's. :D


he must be fool then, the Sisport trainings center is positioned close to an unsafe area and no global centers full of squatters :bri: :devs:

plus once i saw a roaring tacky supercar with dark glasses and someone told me it was del piero.. :nunu:

KaKa|22
18-10-2004, 11:59
Giovanni, i wish i was in italia!

Gabrielle
18-10-2004, 14:06
I can't recall whether it's Sandro or his fiancee Gabriella, who was driving this Smart car, at least that's what I think it's called...a very small car,only can fit two person in...

Rino has a BMW X5.

I saw capitano driving a silvery white? Porsche

Pirlo drive a Porsche Cayenne and run over my feet with it :rolleyes:

:tong:

Giovanni
18-10-2004, 14:30
Giovanni, i wish i was in italia!

get a flight ticket :dcool: ;)

rena
19-10-2004, 09:35
I can't recall whether it's Sandro or his fiancee Gabriella, who was driving this Smart car, at least that's what I think it's called...a very small car,only can fit two person in...

Rino has a BMW X5.

I saw capitano driving a silvery white? Porsche

Pirlo drive a Porsche Cayenne and run over my feet with it :rolleyes:

:tong:
yeah I 've also seen that photo in Smart. I guess it was during Lazio. But what about now?
look! that is soooo funny. :funpc:

sehnsucht79
19-10-2004, 11:12
Is it just me, or realistically the amount of money the players get for kicking and scoring goals is a bit ludicrous considering the state of the third world countries?

Gabrielle
19-10-2004, 11:12
yeah I 've also seen that photo in Smart. I guess it was during Lazio. But what about now?


Saw him in that Smart car in May this year.That car is really practical,it can squeeze thru any narrow alley.. :hmm2: