PDA

View Full Version : Milan eyes cassano too


Dil dil
08-10-2004, 16:36
what do you think about this news? to me Milan will get benift
from this .I do agree and fell happy if Cassano will join milan since cassano
is young and talented player
and to me only probelm that Ancelotti will sufer is how to deal with
his anger time.Ithink he will be best supstitud of Sheava when he
get injured . Idon't think Roma will let him go any where!
any way here is the report




Milan eye Cassano too
9.10 || scharatz || $source

Source: Football Italia


Milan are the latest club to invite Antonio Cassano to join them if he leaves Roma in the summer.

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi indirectly made a plea to the player this morning and now Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has done the same.

"Cassano doesn’t represent a problem for a Coach," said the tactician. "Here at Milan he would find the perfect environment to resolve his character problems.

"This club has helped a host of players in the past. There have always been and there are still some particular individuals at this club.

"But the air here at Milanello, created by this club, helps to keep everybody calm and tranquil."

Turning to the current campaign, the former Juventus boss was asked to comment on Milan’s poor defending at set-pieces.

"I think the less we talk about this the better, otherwise we run the risk of being terrified every time a free-kick is awarded against us," he noted.

"The problem is that the opposition put five in the box and we only have our four defenders and Andriy Shevchenko making aerial challenges as the rest of the side are pretty small.

"That is the situation at the present time but I’m looking to make some small changes in the future."

Milan are next in action in 10 days time when they travel to Cagliari before taking on Barcelona in the Champions’ League.

And the boss is confident that Jaap Stam, Hernan Crespo and Pippo Inzaghi will be available.

"Stam will be back in training next week," revealed Ancelotti. "Crespo is close to his best, he just needs to play a few games.

"Inzaghi? He still hasn’t got 90 minutes in his legs but he is already in decent form.
:hopefull: :hopefull:

triniman
08-10-2004, 19:32
it's a double edged sword....he brings alot to any team...but could destroy harmony......


it's a tough call

Nadir
09-10-2004, 02:15
indeed. but is roma's chaotic season down to cassano? or because capello dismantled the team on his way out :P

Milanista ID
09-10-2004, 11:56
No Grazie !

argo
09-10-2004, 12:03
yeah I've heard that too...
Ancelotti said that Milanello is the perfect place for Cassano to grow up. :D
since when Milanello becomes a kindergarten? :dontkn:

Debs
09-10-2004, 13:00
Ancelotti said that Milanello is the perfect place for Cassano to grow up. :D
since when Milanello becomes a kindergarten? :dontkn:

I put alot of credence in the chemistry behind a team. To me, Cassano's theatrics overshadow anything he does onthe field. Don't like him, no thanks!

Shmikes
10-10-2004, 10:08
I think everyone knows my opinion, no way!!!

AC-GIOFFRE
15-10-2004, 23:50
Sorry I disagree with everyone. He is very talented. He may change with the atmosphere at Milan with players like Gattuso helping him out. It was reported that Gattuso did talk to about his attitude.

At Euro2004 I thought Cassano was the Only one that tried hard for the Azzurri.

Masson
16-10-2004, 01:30
I don't want Cassano comes,he will change our good atmosphere.

ACMILAN1983
16-10-2004, 07:03
I think Cassano's attitude could be a problem, but I wouldn't be surprised if he calms down at Milan as he'll be under far better influences than at Roma (especially considering his biggest influence there is Totti who isn't a good influence whatsoever).

Either way, if I was just basing my judgement on talent then I would say get him now, but attitude wise, I suggest we only get him if were sure he'll calm down.

sehnsucht79
16-10-2004, 10:00
True that bout Totti. Cassano's problems could be due to two things, either he just has not matured yet or either Roma's management is really a pain in the butt. If it's the former, I don't think coming to Milan would be any different for his attitude - of course Maldini might give him a kick in the butt if he tries to make any fuss, but in terms of coaches, forgive me but I don't think Carlo is the right man for him, he's not exactly a 'disciplinarian'. Now if it's the latter, going to Milan surely would make things better for Milan, and many other clubs :D are more professional than Roma.

ACMILAN1983
16-10-2004, 17:56
True that bout Totti. Cassano's problems could be due to two things, either he just has not matured yet or either Roma's management is really a pain in the butt. If it's the former, I don't think coming to Milan would be any different for his attitude - of course Maldini might give him a kick in the butt if he tries to make any fuss, but in terms of coaches, forgive me but I don't think Carlo is the right man for him, he's not exactly a 'disciplinarian'. Now if it's the latter, going to Milan surely would make things better for Milan, and many other clubs :D are more professional than Roma.

Well, Capello is quite a disciplinarian, but struggled to control Cassano. It may be Carlo's more passive approach may suit Cassano as he may feel a little more freedom. But I could be very wrong.

I think what would be a major influence at Milan is his team mates, as he'll be under the guidance of some top proffessionals like Maldini and Billy. Plus, the fact he'll have quite a few people from the national team.

sehnsucht79
16-10-2004, 22:10
Yeah. And Billy scares the hell out of me, I dunno why. So maybe he'll scare the hell out of Cassano too and he'll start behaving ;) Totti in my opinion is such a bandiera for Roma, in truth the team does depend heavily on him. But when you have a captain, though talented, but makes silly comments/gestures or very selfish, look at Roma - there is no unity at all, and they think of themselves before the team. Personally I blame it on Totti, though it sounds ludicrous.

Anyhow, they say Cassano and Del Neri has made amends, and that he's willing to work under Del Neri.

ACMILAN1983
17-10-2004, 09:36
Yeah. And Billy scares the hell out of me, I dunno why. So maybe he'll scare the hell out of Cassano too and he'll start behaving ;) Totti in my opinion is such a bandiera for Roma, in truth the team does depend heavily on him. But when you have a captain, though talented, but makes silly comments/gestures or very selfish, look at Roma - there is no unity at all, and they think of themselves before the team. Personally I blame it on Totti, though it sounds ludicrous.

Anyhow, they say Cassano and Del Neri has made amends, and that he's willing to work under Del Neri.

haha...

Cassano = :d55: :whie:
Billy = :nunu:
Cassano result = :r7:

totti_jonaid
17-10-2004, 23:59
Sure! He is too good to be un considered. His aggression isa bit of problem but I think Ancelotti can sort it out. That is he is calling him.

KaKa|22
18-10-2004, 03:07
I say, get for him an Anger Management course, see how he does in it. If there is a positive result, get him. If there is a negative result ---- You know what to do

miss ahonen
31-10-2004, 09:50
I don't want him in the team because he is so narcistic!