wils6000
11-10-2004, 07:22
Hi , I dont know if this is against the forum rules and i apologise if it is. I am in Milan for both thre Barca and Derby game and am offering my services to bring back any official Milan merchandise that any england based fans require.
The postage costs to england for items from Milan's official site is ridiculous and some items are only available in Italy and so not accessible unless you are in Milan.
I am hapy to dicuss any requests at [email protected] - this will save you having to post on this thread.
I have a good reputation - you can check my Ebay rating- please ask when emailing me.
With most AC Milan itesm on ebay being fake this is an opprtunity for Milan fans in england to get official items for not much more than retail.
I hope to hear from many of you soon
regards
Gary
The postage costs to england for items from Milan's official site is ridiculous and some items are only available in Italy and so not accessible unless you are in Milan.
I am hapy to dicuss any requests at [email protected] - this will save you having to post on this thread.
I have a good reputation - you can check my Ebay rating- please ask when emailing me.
With most AC Milan itesm on ebay being fake this is an opprtunity for Milan fans in england to get official items for not much more than retail.
I hope to hear from many of you soon
regards
Gary