Dil dil
12-10-2004, 00:23
what do you all think about that. share with me your point view
any to me
I do agree that Inzaghi to extand new milan deal for onther year
since his contract will be finished in 2008 .Inzaghi is wonderful player
and I'm sure he has alot to give and I also like him to end his carer with
milan just like he wants
any way here is what he said
Pippo plans new contract
11.10 || webmaster || $source
Source: Football Italia
Pippo Inzaghi admits he hopes to end his career at the San Siro, while Roma are close to tying down troubled star Antonio Cassano.
“It is easy for a club to praise a player when he scores 20 goals a season,” noted the hitman, “but it’s a different thing to support him when he’s injured and doesn’t play. I want to thank the fans and Milan for their faith in me and will repay them for that.”
The Rossoneri have been penning new contracts with several top stars, including Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Dida and Clarence Seedorf.
“I have a lot more celebrations to make wearing this jersey,” added Inzaghi whose deal expires in 2008. “I want to end my career here and have already spoken to Vice-President Adriano Galliani about adding another year to my contract. He said I can swing by the office whenever I want.”
Inzaghi has been out of action for five months due to a recurring ankle problem that required surgery, but he is now just one goal away from Di Stefano’s 49 strikes in all European club competition.
“In the last few days everyone has asked me about that record. I only need one more goal to equal it and I would be a hypocrite if I didn’t say I can’t wait to score.”
There is also contract talk over at Roma, where Cassano’s recent bad behaviour has not swayed the club from trying to keep hold of him.
The talented youngster is only tied to the Stadio Olimpico until 2006, so failure to pen a new deal would see him sold off at the end of this season.
However, negotiations for a pay-per-view contract worth £30m over two years should give them the ready cash needed to give Cassano the same wages as Totti for £3m a season.
:3band: :3band:
:
any to me
I do agree that Inzaghi to extand new milan deal for onther year
since his contract will be finished in 2008 .Inzaghi is wonderful player
and I'm sure he has alot to give and I also like him to end his carer with
milan just like he wants
any way here is what he said
Pippo plans new contract
11.10 || webmaster || $source
Source: Football Italia
Pippo Inzaghi admits he hopes to end his career at the San Siro, while Roma are close to tying down troubled star Antonio Cassano.
“It is easy for a club to praise a player when he scores 20 goals a season,” noted the hitman, “but it’s a different thing to support him when he’s injured and doesn’t play. I want to thank the fans and Milan for their faith in me and will repay them for that.”
The Rossoneri have been penning new contracts with several top stars, including Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Dida and Clarence Seedorf.
“I have a lot more celebrations to make wearing this jersey,” added Inzaghi whose deal expires in 2008. “I want to end my career here and have already spoken to Vice-President Adriano Galliani about adding another year to my contract. He said I can swing by the office whenever I want.”
Inzaghi has been out of action for five months due to a recurring ankle problem that required surgery, but he is now just one goal away from Di Stefano’s 49 strikes in all European club competition.
“In the last few days everyone has asked me about that record. I only need one more goal to equal it and I would be a hypocrite if I didn’t say I can’t wait to score.”
There is also contract talk over at Roma, where Cassano’s recent bad behaviour has not swayed the club from trying to keep hold of him.
The talented youngster is only tied to the Stadio Olimpico until 2006, so failure to pen a new deal would see him sold off at the end of this season.
However, negotiations for a pay-per-view contract worth £30m over two years should give them the ready cash needed to give Cassano the same wages as Totti for £3m a season.
:3band: :3band:
: