PDA

View Full Version : wheres henrik?!?!?!


mk18
31-10-2004, 04:03
guys!!! ... where the hell is henrik

i miss his witty comments!!! :zany:

hey henry get ur ass back over here!!!

argo
31-10-2004, 06:00
last time I ever saw him, he said that he's been busy doing his work.

I think he's currently sufferring a virus named "workaholic". :D

Henrik
31-10-2004, 06:31
Thank you for thinking of me :p155:
and Argo is right, my participation has been hampered by work the last few weeks. But don't worry, any rumours of my premature demise are grossly exaggerated :)

mk18
31-10-2004, 10:45
:p155: .... :p146:

so this means i have to call u henry so that i can get a reply from u?!?! :delol:

ACMILAN1983
31-10-2004, 10:55
haha, nice to see you back Henrik

Henrik
31-10-2004, 14:31
:p155: .... :p146:
Now don't be homophobic, everybody needs their head rubbed once in a while ;) ...and don't call me Henry, think Henrik Larsson, not Tierry Henry

Goirre
01-11-2004, 01:18
guys!!! ... where the hell is henrik
who cares!?!?......oh wait....he is back already, ok then, what I meant to say was "I know, he is missed around here"....yea

:tong:

hey Henrik, great to see ya around, good luck with your work

Henrik
01-11-2004, 07:45
hey Henrik, great to see ya around, good luck with your work
Thanks man, trying to catch up with you in Yahoo Fantasy, but your team is real solid. :sun:

mk18
01-11-2004, 14:34
by the way larsson whos that in ur pic??? i never got to ask u that!

Henrik
01-11-2004, 16:18
by the way larsson whos that in ur pic??? i never got to ask u that!
Don't know if I should respond do that name...;)
The avatar is a pic of my daughter Alexia. By popular request (and in a poll you can dig up if you want) my previous avatar of a less than precious dog replaced earlier this year.

ACMILAN1983
01-11-2004, 18:15
haha, I remember the evil pink eyed dog

Well, your current avatar is nice as well :)

mk18
01-11-2004, 19:14
u have a daughter? ... i never knew that, shes very cute by the way how old is she?

oh and the info about ur pink eyed dog i did not need to know!

rae
02-11-2004, 04:36
u have a daughter? ... i never knew that, shes very cute by the way how old is she?
be careful...;)
cuz it will be called paedophilia......:D

cheers...:D

btw, Henrik, yer daughter is really cute...... I wonder how she will be in future.... :pr115:

Henrik
02-11-2004, 06:16
be careful...;)
btw, Henrik, yer daughter is really cute...... I wonder how she will be in future.... :pr115:
Keep wondering, when she hits her teens I will stop using her pic as my avatar ;)

MK: She is 2,5. Attached is the hound. :googly:

Goirre
02-11-2004, 20:31
a yea, the dog's avatar, it is legendary :D

rae
03-11-2004, 08:44
wahawhawhwahhwahawhaw

mk18
03-11-2004, 13:22
its more like nasty!

mk18
03-11-2004, 13:23
just remembered that pic

oh my... does it take drugs??... what the hell... look at those eyes!!!!.. and the neeedle!!!... the teeth, and u have that around ur daughter??!?!?1

Henrik
03-11-2004, 14:56
just remembered that pic

oh my... does it take drugs??... what the hell... look at those eyes!!!!.. and the neeedle!!!... the teeth, and u have that around ur daughter??!?!?1
Just for clarity, the crack hound does not, I repeat not, live with us :mex:

argo
05-11-2004, 16:20
Keep wondering, when she hits her teens I will stop using her pic as my avatar ;)
...
yeah.. you better wait until she's 17, Henrik... ;)

p.s.
pls don't teach her too much "karate". :punch: :musk: