PDA

View Full Version : New here, Greetings from Portland Oregon


derekhski
02-11-2004, 02:21
New to Posting, and/or being part of a community. Did'nt realise I should send out a greeting. My first AC Milan experience was the Champions League game in October of 2002, Bayern vs. Milan. Since this first trip to the San Sari, I have adopted Milan as my team, good choice. I returned to Milan in May of 2003 for the second leg semi's with Inter. I have made some postings, and enjoyed reading the various notes from all of you.

Forza Milan!!!!

rae
02-11-2004, 05:36
Welcome to :firedev: Inferno :firedev:
Enjoy yer stay
:mex:

almilan
02-11-2004, 05:56
welcome you have been at some good games

Debs
02-11-2004, 07:11
:w155:

Cool...Portland Oregon....I've actually been there....velkommen....

Henrik
02-11-2004, 07:23
Welcome onboard! :)

Goirre
02-11-2004, 20:32
hi there, welcome to MilanMania!!

Reza
02-11-2004, 23:38
Welcome to MM :)

ACMILAN1983
03-11-2004, 16:32
Welcome to MM :)

Giovanni
03-11-2004, 16:58
welcome from Italy

serena
03-11-2004, 21:20
and from me :3band:

argo
05-11-2004, 10:40
Welcome to MilanMania, derekhski...

MIRZA
05-11-2004, 12:28
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Milanista ID
15-11-2004, 09:25
Welcome to MM :)