View Full Version : AC Milan - Siena (game-comments)
Official lineups:
MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Pancaro; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaką; Tomasson, Shevchenko
Bench: Abbiati, Costacurta, Ambrosini, Dhorasoo, Serginho, Rui Costa, Crespo
SIENA: Fortin; Cirillo, Argilli, Portanova, Nicola; Camorani, Pecchia, Di Donato, Vergassola; Chiumiento, Chiesa
Bench: Zancopč, Carparelli, Serafini, Ardito, Flo, Graffiedi, Menegazzo
FORZA MILAN!!! :rone:
10 minutes to game time folks, Forza Milan! :3band:
merged, but you can also edit it if you want :sagrin:
triniman
14-11-2004, 09:26
good.....looks like the line up for most of last season....we should score goals as players are accustomed to each other..
Doesn't mean to be a one-liner poster, but, "Who's watching?" :delol:
anyway, pretty much our usual lineup, Rui, Crespo, Dhorasoo, Sergio all in the bench...well, hopefully our usuals will deliver today. FORZA RAGAZZI!!
any radio links?? rai will probably comment on all the matches at the same time, so it's going to suck. maybe Radiozeta?
FORZA MILAN!!
Curtis, is ESPN showing the game in Trinidad?
Doesn't mean to be a one-liner poster, but, "Who's watching?" :delol:
I'll be able to watch it right after the match ends, right now they will show Lecce-Juve, that's if it is not suspended of course...I read it rained a lot this weekend and they might call it off.
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:33
guys today i'm at home..i will give you some help with the highlights
and the match gets underway....lets kick some a$$ :devs:
may I add, Forza Lecce...if they play :devf:
Please do Gio. I might have to burn midnight oil to study tonight. My examination starts in approximately 7 hours from now. And its past midnight already. :(
Come on Milan, give me a sweeeeeet victory!
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:37
cafu cross..ball out
ibrahimovic nearly scored
it's raining a lot there
looks like the pitch is in terrible conditions, perfect to pick up injuries :moan: ...are they ever going to change it to synthetic?
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:38
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
cagliari-inter
penalty for cagliari LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:39
zola against toldo............
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!
cagliari-inter 1-0
First shot on goal for Milan by Sheva, who receives a pass from Kaka...
then free kick for Milan....though nothing happens
LOOOL!
This will be Inter 59359389th winningless streak :p
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:42
dangerous free kick for lecce
bojinov misses it
milan is not starting very well
***I'M NOT WATCHING THE MATHCES, JUST POST THE TV COMMENTS ****
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:43
pancaro on a player free kick miss it from short distance
First big chance for Milan! still 0-0
The Gazzetta commentators say the pitch conditions are limiting the football :angf:
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 09:48
Right, I'm a little late, but have COMPLETE confidence in the team today!
So far, Inter losing 1-0, Lazio and Messina 1-0 up
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 09:49
Could someone provide a link to either a live stream or radio if possible please
Thanks :)
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:50
I Mancini keeps it up, they will risk relegation
imagine how funny would be
damn, lecce-juve 0-1
Quivering
14-11-2004, 09:50
They will deliver.
Forza Milan.
I Mancini keeps it up, they will risk relegation
imagine how funny would be
along with Roma....who are also losing with Reginna :D
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 09:51
Juve 1-0 up now :mad:
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:51
Kaką tries an assist..corner kick for us
seedorf on the ball, then pirlo tries a wide shoot
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 09:52
Kaka tries to play in JDT but its cut out
come on guys
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:52
pancaro misses another chance on free kick
If the pitch stinks, shoot along the ground and hope for unexpected bounces :)
Seedorf and Kaka should be able to do it...
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:54
buffon miracle on corner kick these juve f*ckers are damn lucky!
Palermo, Lazio, Reginna, Cagliari, Messina and Juve all up by one goal....Milan still 0-0, Inter still looking for a draw as usual :D
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:56
pirlo near the box. tries to assist someone but its cut out
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 09:56
Pancaro seems to be getting into dangerous positions so far.
Were clearly dominating play and creating chances, the goal will follow at this rate
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milan is dominating the game, the goals will soon come, FORZA MILAN!!
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:58
milan risks to get a goal
damn! saved on the line then an offside seems to have been called
Kaką shoots..slightly wide
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 09:59
Gggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll
Sheva
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:00
Sssssshhhhheeeeeevvvvvvaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note who made the assist...KAKA!!!!!
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEVAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!! GoOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!
:3band:
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 10:02
Assist from kaką
and sheva controls just inside the box, then with accuracy beats the keeper in the left corner
crowd pay tribute to kaką amazing job
According to Gazzetta, this is Sheva 99th goal in Serie A, will he score his 100th today?? of course, FORZA SHEVA!!!
assist by Kaka btw...FORZA KAKA!!!
:3band: :3band: :3band: :3band: :3band: :3band:
Sheva = Scudetto
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 10:06
siena equaliser on free kick, then argilli's header
1-1 :d55:
2-0 cagliari-inter loooooooooooooooooooooooooool :p017:
F U C K....Siena scored, 1-1
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:06
Siena scores :mad:
Come on, focus!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 10:07
inter losing 2-0
Sheva will score again, if not I will ;)
A goal conceded from you guessed it..... a setpiece again :wallbang:
A freekick swung in from the right by Chiesa and Argilli, who was sandwiched between Nesta & Maldini, still managed to power his header in...... PHUCK!!!
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 10:08
2-1 stankovic
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:09
Kaka has a shot, but its weak and easy for Fortin
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chance for Kaka....still 1-1....our second goal WILL come soon.....
Inter scored, 1-2, looks like they might get their draw :D
Cagliari - Inter 2-1 (Stankovic)
We seem to be playing uor regural boring game, only Sheva being an actual danger for the opponents. Bah
Sheva........
100 Serie A Goals!!!!
Woooooooooooooo
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:12
Cagliari - Inter 2-1 (Stankovic)
We seem to be playing uor regural boring game, only Sheva being an actual danger for the opponents. Bah
Are you watching the match?
based on what I've seen, Sheva, Kaka and Pancaro have been dangerous and Pirlo's delivery has been good.
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :D
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOoOOAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!
guessed who?
SHEEEEEEVAAAAAAaAAA!!!!!
Shevchenko's 100th!
FORZA VENTO DI PASSIONI!
PS: I wonder if he gets injured, will we manage to remain in the top flight for next season?
100 Serie A goals! FORZA TZAR!!!!
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 10:14
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
damn i was involved with the child near my flat who was asking me somehting about the playstation and i missed the goal :D
Are you watching the match?
based on what I've seen, Sheva, Kaka and Pancaro have been dangerous and Pirlo's delivery has been good.
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change the word boring with predictable. I don't mean we are playing like crap, I just want to point out that we always rely on the same tactics and players to get us going and this makes us predictable. Imagine if Shevchenko gets injured. And better, not imagine. See the match against Brescia...
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 10:16
sheva misses hat trick with a wide header
Quivering
14-11-2004, 10:16
Forza Milan :D
Do I hear hattrick?? Sheva almost scores again! great cross by Cafu
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:17
I think Cafu crossed for Sheva who missed a great chance
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!
Sheva will score again :)
Congrats to the Tzar on his grand Century!
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:19
Sheva will score again :)
Congrats to the Tzar on his grand Century!
I want the others to start scoring now, although I would like Sheva to complete the hat trick
almost halftime, we are still dominating, GO MILAN!!!......and go Lecce!! :D
now if Lecce would score , that would be awesome :D I'll use my jedi mind trick on buffon :grinser:
JDT just missed a big chance!! damn...
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:21
HT!
Were winning and dominating, lets kill the game off soon.
FORZA SHEVA!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
End of the first half. Siena had a couple of shots on goal in the last minutes, no problem for our great Dida....
FORZA SHEVA!!! FORZA MILAN!!!
Giovanni
14-11-2004, 10:24
guys i must quit this fellowship..i will go to the bar regardless of my health..this game is making me jump on the chair
cheers
Some quick 1st half highlights
Apart from Sheva's goals, Milan's best chances fell to Pancaro :eekani: . He had 2 clear chances at goal but fluffed them both. :wallbang:
A milestone for Sheva! Not even the great Marco van Basten scored 100 in Serie A. :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the road to the next century starts now. :firedev:
hitmannq8
14-11-2004, 10:28
Milan have been playing terrible from the beginning of the half to the end only except for 2 different 5 minute periods. They were playing really well for 5 minutes just before scoring the first goal, and another 5 minutes just after Sheva's 2nd goal. Milan have really played **** other than those 10 minutes.. even Siena had controlled the possession for some time! Defence was caught sleeping like 3 times, 1 time Maldini cleared from a yard out, the other we were lucky cuz Graffiedi shot it wide.. and their goal was a set-piece.. no one BOTHERED to go to the player, its just a typical goal conceded that we always get.. i hope milan plays the way they usually do.. i think crespo should come on for jdt, and kaladze for the awful pancaro in this game
And the road to the next century starts now. :firedev:
He is actually not too old to make it to 200 :), although I doubt his form will last that long. :(
Anybody knows how many players have reached 100?
Well, it seems like a good week for me in the fantasy league too. :devf:
Sheva 2 goals, Stankovic 1 goal, Kaka 1 assist. Totti will earn points on his shots on target and fouls won alone. :delol: I just need Adriano to score the "equalizing" goal for Inter. :devf:
I have Adriano in my fantasy team too, but I do wish that he won't score
Well, it seems like a good week for me in the fantasy league too. :devf:
Sheva 2 goals, Stankovic 1 goal, Kaka 1 assist. Totti will earn points on his shots on target and fouls won alone. :delol: I just need Adriano to score the "equalizing" goal for Inter. :devf:
yea well, could have been better for me if I had left Kaka in my team instead of the so far useless Camoranesi, Jankulovsky or Marchionni, all who I think did nothing so far.....I just thought Kaka was going to be rested, oh well, can't complain, FORZA KAKA!
and just when I take Parisi out he makes a wonderful assist...great timing! Nesta took his place in my team, but Siena already scored, so no clean sheet bonus for him :groan: :D
hopefully Adriano will score, expecially so that Inter gets yet another draw :D
Anybody knows how many players have reached 100?
For Milan?
I need to check my archives but off my head:
Nordahl
Altafini
Prati
Rivera
and of course the new Centurion Lo Tzar! :firedev:
1' games started
sub for siena , menegazzo for chiumiento
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:39
sub for Siena...Menegazzo for Chiumiento
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
second half starts, no changes for us so far, I would like to see KK and Crespo in for Pancaro and JDT....I wouldn't complain if Rui comes in either ;)
From Eurosport:
"Milan-Siena 46' Can Shevchenko manage to score a hat-trick here at the San Siro? I would put my house on it. If I had one."
:D :D :D
4' cross by seedorf cleared by argilli
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:42
Seedorf tries to cross, but Agilli reads it
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!
hitmannq8
14-11-2004, 10:43
Not a very good first 5 minutes.. been giving the ball away far too easy, especially Seedorf and Kaka
6' pirlo seeks sheva ... nicola heads it too fortin
Go Milan go!
Go Bojinov go!
Go Cagliari go!
From Eurosport:
"Milan-Siena 46' Can Shevchenko manage to score a hat-trick here at the San Siro? I would put my house on it. If I had one."
:D :D :D
hahahahahaha :dielaugh:
second half starts as the first one finished, with Milan pushing forward....FORZA MILAN!!! .......go Lecce :devf:
8' sheva to tomasson ... a header ... saved .
JDT fluffed another great chance after a great defense splitting pass by Seedorf... :wallbang:
9' tomasson just missed a great chance !! :eekani:
Big chance for JDT....still 2-1, is Crespo warming up?? ;)
From Eurosport:
"Milan-Siena 46' Can Shevchenko manage to score a hat-trick here at the San Siro? I would put my house on it. If I had one."
:D :D :D
If memory serves me right, I don't think Sheva has ever scored a hattrick at the San Siro... Time to break more records today. :delol:
udinese draw level 1-1
lazio - bologna 1-1
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:48
Tomasson may have missed the chance, but at least he got into a position to get the chance. When he gets one, I'm sure it will bring a lot of confidence to get more
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If memory serves me right, I don't think Sheva has ever scored a hattrick at the San Siro... Time to break more records today. :delol:
italian supercup against lazio :D
Roma is currently in 16th (!) place in Serie A. Wouldn't it be something if they were relegated?
Cagliari 3-1 up! :D looks like Inter might not get their usual draw today :( :D
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:51
Forza Cagliari!!! 3-1!!!!
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!
cagliari 3 - inter 1 :D esposito
13' great chance for siena , vergassola's shot goes to the right from dida
Roma is currently in 16th (!) place in Serie A. Wouldn't it be something if they were relegated?
Roma, Inter and Atalanta look like the candidates to me :D
Siena comes close!! still 2-1, come on MILAN!! lets finish this off
Cagliari - Inter 3-1 (Esposito)
It is becoming funny this one, isn't it?
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:53
Vergassola just grazed the post. The defence has dropped concentration once too often today
Come on
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If memory serves me right, I don't think Sheva has ever scored a hattrick at the San Siro... Time to break more records today. :delol:
yes, you are right. but in serie a. sheva actually just scored a hat-trick against lazio in supercup.
Cagliari 3 Inter 1 :delol:
Esposito
As it stands Juve, Milan, Udine and Cagliari have the 4 CL births. What are the odds of that?
hitmannq8
14-11-2004, 10:53
Last 10 minutes we have been playing much better, Seedorf and Nesta in particular.. But twice the defence was caught sleeping again!
Great save by DIDA!!! almost 2-2....what is happening? come on MILAN!!
WE have to score a 3rd goal, we will be punished if we don't.
And Juve still leads 1-0 at Lecce...
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:55
Siena are starting to look dangerous. We must keep possession more and look for the game killer.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hitmannq8
14-11-2004, 10:55
Kaka shoots from 3-5 yards out straight into keeper
As it stands Juve, Milan, Udine and Cagliari have the 4 CL births. What are the odds of that?
then zola may have the chance to eliminate chelsea in CL, and what are the odds for that? :D
16' looks like siena is pressing .... another good chance , but dida saves
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:56
Kaka does well in the area, but Fortin saves
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaka comes close...good answer from the Siena keeper... go KAKA!!
18' kaka's shot cleared by fortin
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 10:59
Sheva so close to his 3rd, were controlling again
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEVA almost scores the third....great save from the Siena keeper (who I am starting to dislike ;) )
20' sheva with a great header !!!!!!!!!!!!! fortin puts it into corner !!!!!! cmon milan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so many good chances in the last minutes, both for Milan and Siena, looks like an entertaining second half...
Near hattrick for Sheva.
Great cross by JDT from the right met the head of Lo Tzar, but Fortin responded with a great save.
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 11:02
sheva assists Kaka, who is wasteful
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24' sheva on a counter-attack play to kaka and his shot goes into space :)
Sorry, I am stuck on the Serie A table here. It is about the weirdest I have seen in years after this many weeks of play.
- 11 teams within 4 points of each other
- All but 3 teams within 8 points of each other
PS. Sheva will get his hat-trick :)
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 11:03
Pancaro anticipates well on a throughball. Were getting better now, just need the third goal.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25' pancaro clears a play from chiesa to menegazzo
Milan is dominating, come on ragazzi, lets take advantage of that possession.....Juve still up, Inter still Inter, Roma still losing....
Sorry, I am stuck on the Serie A table here. It is about the weirdest I have seen in years after this many weeks of play.
- 11 teams within 4 points of each other
- All but 3 teams within 8 points of each other
I know, a couple of wins can bring you from relegation zone to CL zone :zany:
Inter scored, will they get their draw?? :grinser:
Milan is dominating, come on ragazzi, lets take advantage of that possession.....Juve still up, Inter still Inter, Roma still losing....
In all fairness, the campaign is over for both Inter and Roma, there is no way they can catch up with Juve. Roma needs to worry about relegation at this point, especially as they will sell players in January.
cagliari 3 - Inter 2 :D
26' free kick chiesa , dida puts into corner ...
Obafemi Martins scores for Inter. 3-2
Roma still losing....
come on goirre, this thread is for news. the obvious isn't news. ;)
:D
i want someone to score the 3rd other than Shevchenko, just to prove we can.
god though, Sheva is outstanding this season, he must win the player of year.
Appearantly Moratti has given us Martins allready :D
Milan-Siena 75' THAT. WAS. A. GOAL. !!! Martins is put through by Stankovic, turns on to his left foot and rifles a bullet shot into the top left to give Mancini's job a boost! 3-2 now and Inter are back in the hunt..
Milan still dominating, but Siena is not just sitting back...they are dangerous on the counters...better finish this off soon, FORZA MILAN!!
MilanDYNAMOVICH
14-11-2004, 11:08
Guys, how many goals Sheva has in total 13X?... some 2 goals to the 4th overall place? :)
On the Russian site, we've got used to calling him Father (not godfather, but FATHER!). Go, Sheva. C'mon, make it three!
hitmannq8
14-11-2004, 11:08
What the F@#K IS WRONG with Ancelotti? I see Ambro standing, about to be subbed on! Is he going to play for a draw?! DAMN YOU CARLO.. Ambro on for Kaka, ugh, F**K you carlo and your defensive tactics
go go go ... lets make our chances count
What the F@#K IS WRONG with Ancelotti? I see Ambro standing, about to be subbed on! Is he going to play for a draw?! DAMN YOU CARLO.. Ambro on for Kaka, ugh, F**K you carlo and your defensive tactics
:D at least wait till the final whistle :)
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 11:10
I guess Pirlo will push up and Ambro will protect the defence.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on goirre, this thread is for news. the obvious isn't news. ;)
I know, but I enjoy everytime I see it happening again :D ...same for Inter, even though they are mostly out of the Scudetto race....but hey, there is next season for them right? :D
Ambro in, Kaka out?? no Rui?? ummmm....oh well, FORZA MILAN!!!
What the F@#K IS WRONG with Ancelotti? I see Ambro standing, about to be subbed on! Is he going to play for a draw?! DAMN YOU CARLO.. Ambro on for Kaka, ugh, F**K you carlo and your defensive tactics
Calm down buddy :) If you go defensive in the 1st or even the 60th minute I agree with you. But with 15 minutes left I think its ok, I am sure Kaka is tired, sounds like he has been running quite a bit.
come on Lecce aswell. where is bojinov and della bona? Bojinov prove your rossoneri quality!!!
good move by Siena, good save by Dida...as usual ;)
"Milan stanchissimo".....what is that?? anyone that speaks Italian? does this mean we are not moving forward as before anymore?
Juve sub: Olivera replaced by Blasi, as Capello looks to sew up the middle of the park.
Look, Capello does the same as Ancelotti, better call him defensive too :rollani:
Great cross from Maldini on the left, JDT sticks out a leg........ but missed. :grinser:
Seedorf out, Rui Costa in.
36' look like tomasson wasted another chance :(
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 11:14
Rui for Seedorf...Carlo looks to be trying to add stability and fresh legs to a tired midfield
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!
another chance for JDT...still 2-1....I guess it is not his day ;) ...Forza JDT!
Rui Costa in, Seedorf out....about time, Rui deserves more than this 10 minutes games...oh well, Forza RUI!!
does Axel Konan still play for Lecce ?
I love that name :D
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 11:16
from Eurosport...
Milan-Siena 80' Shevchenko is popping up everywhere now to showcase his dazzling array of skills. Dropping deep he collects the ball, before spinning and hitting a 30 yard left-foot pass out wide...
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!
great , now rui can score the 3rd goal :)
roma & inter are still losing :D
Bojinov comes close....come on Lecce!
Sheva still looking dangerous, I see a hattrick coming :de3:
Bojinov missed a chance to equalise for Lecce .... :mad:
cagliari 3 - inter 3 !!!!!!!! :D unbelievable , mister X :D
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 11:19
Inter 3-3 Mr X should be happy witht that :D
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!
3-3 with inter - calgiari, just a normal day at the office, obagol equalising
and Inter is doing it again, Martins scored again, 3-3, still unbeaten...but 9 points behind us :D
Cagliari-Inter 89' MARTINS SCORES AGAIN!!! 3-3!!! BUT REALLY, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM INTER MILAN.. A RESULT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER???
Inter gets their draw :)
"Milan stanchissimo".....what is that?? anyone that speaks Italian? does this mean we are not moving forward as before anymore?
It means Milan is VERY tired.
Inter are level ... i think they'll win that one, although it's more likely to stay 3-3 now :D
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 11:20
Crespo for JDT!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paolo di Canio scores a pen to put poor old Lazio 2-1 up
It means Milan is VERY tired.
thanx Jeff!
last minutes...GO MILAN!!! ....go Lecce, they are pushing forward
go hernan, show us some of that parma magic you used to have
Gattuso fouls Graffiedi when he was breaking free on a counter attack.
Yellow card for Rino but it's a "smart" foul. :devf:
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 11:25
Siena piling on the pressure. Sheva shot saved and Rino gets a yellow
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shevchenko shot parried by Fortin .... Gattuso booked ... not long to go
It's over. 3 points!!
But Yoovay also won in waterlogged conditions.....
ACMILAN1983
14-11-2004, 11:26
Inter get their draw!! :D:D:D
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hitmannq8
14-11-2004, 11:27
Damn I love Rui.. hes been playing well, ever since he came on milan has been playing well.. he keeps running all the time.. kept pressuring their defenders too.. also sheva had 2 shots near the end which would have gone in if it was any other keeper
End of match: 2-1 for Milan
post-game comments:
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17416
FORZA MILAN!!!
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.