View Full Version : I feel bad
Steve_Ge
01-12-2004, 11:25
Yesterday I was chatting with my friends about Milan Striker. But one thing bothers me that they said Massaro is not a good player at all. So how do you think about massaro? I really feel enjotable when i watched his performace. How can people says he was useless?
And can anyone help me that if you have any pictures about massaro? I am looking it on the webs, but only can get few of them.
:guw:
How can people says he was useless?
Know what you mean, sometimes we humans ought to speak less on matters we do not have a clue about.
Blame it on those old dudes who introduced to the world the freedom of speech :D
Giovanni
01-12-2004, 12:00
Tell them they must wash their mouth before talking nonsense about a multiple CL winner
Don't feel bad dude, football is an art, not a science. If someone else don't like Massaro, there is no reason you can't :) (and they are obviously wrong on this one ;))
ACMILAN1983
01-12-2004, 15:12
I agree with Henrik!
I'm sorry Steve, but your friend understand little about football. Massaro won 2 champions cups, 1 intercontinental and 3 or 4 scudettos. He was also part of the Italian team that finished second during the 1994 world cup!!!!!!!!
I' dont know how many players achieved so much during their carrier!!!
Here is my recent foto with him :rock3: :devf: :devf:
Giovanni
01-12-2004, 16:37
I'm sorry Steve, but your friend understand little about football. Massaro won 2 champions cups, 1 intercontinental and 3 or 4 scudettos. He was also part of the Italian team that finished second during the 1994 world cup!!!!!!!!
I' dont know how many players achieved so much during their carrier!!!
Here is my recent foto with him :rock3: :devf: :devf:
this lucky badass from malta has played with massaro , man. :nana:
:angf:
:happy:
:) :rone:
Well Giova............. from all these people YOU ARE SAYING THAT I AM LUCKY!!!!
Giovanni
01-12-2004, 16:54
Well Giova............. from all these people YOU ARE SAYING THAT I AM LUCKY!!!!
:hah2:
ras zobbi----> :nunu: :crazy: :pchate:
:D
ACMILAN1983
01-12-2004, 17:04
this lucky badass from malta has played with massaro , man. :nana:
:angf:
:happy:
:) :rone:
OMG Franco, you played with Massaro!!!!??
it must of been an incredible experience
Giovanni
01-12-2004, 17:10
franco tell them how it was
i can just spoil that they (malta milan club)organised a milan junior camp and massaro went there..one night he asked them (i left one week before therefore it was early september) if they want to make a little match just for fun
franco will tell the rest..it's quite funny
I' ll explain. This September there was the Milan junior camp in Malta and Massaro was here for a week. He attended the sessions everyday, I was obviously always present :devs:
A press conference was held at the Milan club, and i was present at the front row. There was also a reception one night, where only few people attended. Me and my crazy friends where there.
After one of the training sessions, they wanted to play a football game so we where invited. :3band: I could not believe what was happenning, in my heart I was always saying ' I am playing against Massaro, a 2 time european champion'. It was a wounderful experience.
That week I was so used to Massaro, that he passed near me and for me it was like seeing a normal person.
Maltese Charlie
01-12-2004, 17:24
:hah2:
ras zobbi----> :nunu: :crazy: :pchate:
:D
:grinser: ara tirfsu Giovann!!!!!!! :grinser: :grinser:
Massaro was used most as a substitute and scored many important goals for Milan.
Giovanni
01-12-2004, 17:35
:grinser: ara tirfsu Giovann!!!!!!! :grinser: :grinser:
Massaro was used most as a substitute and scored many important goals for Milan.
Charlie Kul zobbi ghal sahhtek :ilol:
:nana: I'm joking :nana:
:guw:
:hah2:
ras zobbi----> :nunu: :crazy: :pchate:
:D
what the hell are u guys talking arabic?
ras means head... zubi means... ehm... **** (penis)
i though u might wanna know that... :clap:
Giovanni
01-12-2004, 18:03
what the hell are u guys talking arabic?
ras means head... zubi means... ehm... **** (penis)
i though u might wanna know that... :clap:
it's maltese :D LOL
you guess right what i was kindly saying them :1d31: :rotfl:
ACMILAN1983
01-12-2004, 18:43
I' ll explain. This September there was the Milan junior camp in Malta and Massaro was here for a week. He attended the sessions everyday, I was obviously always present :devs:
A press conference was held at the Milan club, and i was present at the front row. There was also a reception one night, where only few people attended. Me and my crazy friends where there.
After one of the training sessions, they wanted to play a football game so we where invited. :3band: I could not believe what was happenning, in my heart I was always saying ' I am playing against Massaro, a 2 time european champion'. It was a wounderful experience.
That week I was so used to Massaro, that he passed near me and for me it was like seeing a normal person.
I wish I lived in Malta, getting to play football with Massaro :(
Maltese Charlie
01-12-2004, 19:00
Charlie Kul zobbi ghal sahhtek :ilol:
:nana: I'm joking :nana:
:guw:
lol..... I'll get a supply of Proteins and Vitamins for a whole year after I'LL finish the last bite........... :devf:
Giovanni, can you tell me the name of the Cardinal or Bishop who is teaching you all these Maltese prayers. :ilol: :ilol:
Now that you are looking forward to become a priest...(hmmm) I have a story about two nuns for you!!!!!!!! (Joke)
There are two nuns. One of them is known as Sister Mathematical (SM)
and the other one is known as Sister Logical (SL). It is getting dark and they
are still far away from the convent.
SM: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past thirty-eight and a half minutes? I wonder what he wants.
SL: It's logical. He wants to rape us.
SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in 15 minutes at the most.
What can we do?
SL: The only logical thing to do of coarse is to walk faster.
SM: Its not working.
SL: Of coarse it's not working. The man did the only logical thing. He started to walk faster too.
SM: So, what shall we do? At this rate he will reach us in one minute.
SL: The only logical thing we can do is to split up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He cannot follow us both.
So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.
Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and is worried what has happened to Sister Logical. Then Sister Logical arrives.
SM: Sister Logical! Thank God you are here! Tell me what happened!
SL: The only logical thing happened. The man couldn't follow us both, so he followed me.
SM: Yes, yes! But what happened then?
SL: The only logical thing happened. I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could.
SM: And?
SL: The only logical thing happened. He reached me.
SM: Oh, dear! What did you do?
SL: The only logical thing to do. I lifted my dress up.
SM: Oh, Sister! What did the man do?
SL: The only logical thing to do. He pulled down his pants.
SM: Oh, no! What happened then
SL: Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her dress up can run faster than a man with his pants down...........
(And those of you who thought it would be dirty, say 3 Hail Mary's and go to meet Padre Giovanni to confess.) :rock3: :rock3:
ACMILAN1983
01-12-2004, 19:15
lol..... I'll get a supply of Proteins and Vitamins for a whole year after I'LL finish the last bite........... :devf:
Giovanni, can you tell me the name of the Cardinal or Bishop who is teaching you all these Maltese prayers. :ilol: :ilol:
Now that you are looking forward to become a priest...(hmmm) I have a story about two nuns for you!!!!!!!! (Joke)
There are two nuns. One of them is known as Sister Mathematical (SM)
and the other one is known as Sister Logical (SL). It is getting dark and they
are still far away from the convent.
SM: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past thirty-eight and a half minutes? I wonder what he wants.
SL: It's logical. He wants to rape us.
SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in 15 minutes at the most.
What can we do?
SL: The only logical thing to do of coarse is to walk faster.
SM: Its not working.
SL: Of coarse it's not working. The man did the only logical thing. He started to walk faster too.
SM: So, what shall we do? At this rate he will reach us in one minute.
SL: The only logical thing we can do is to split up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He cannot follow us both.
So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.
Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and is worried what has happened to Sister Logical. Then Sister Logical arrives.
SM: Sister Logical! Thank God you are here! Tell me what happened!
SL: The only logical thing happened. The man couldn't follow us both, so he followed me.
SM: Yes, yes! But what happened then?
SL: The only logical thing happened. I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could.
SM: And?
SL: The only logical thing happened. He reached me.
SM: Oh, dear! What did you do?
SL: The only logical thing to do. I lifted my dress up.
SM: Oh, Sister! What did the man do?
SL: The only logical thing to do. He pulled down his pants.
SM: Oh, no! What happened then
SL: Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her dress up can run faster than a man with his pants down...........
(And those of you who thought it would be dirty, say 3 Hail Mary's and go to meet Padre Giovanni to confess.) :rock3: :rock3:
good story :haha:
was one of my fave players at milan. massaro was unassuming but did the job for the rossoneri. him and marco simone were one deadly combo :D
Images of Danielle Massaro:
http://www.nazionaleitalianacalcio.it/jpg/rosa94.jpg
http://www.kenpo.it/amici/massaro.jpg
http://producted.com/milan/images/Forza%20milan%20speciale%205-94/6.jpg
http://www.papatagroup.it/images/milan_98.jpg (look at ancelotti in this pic)
http://www.world-camp.com/img/malta/f2p.jpg
Billy_Montreal
01-12-2004, 23:26
Anyone remember that 1st Massaro goal in the CL Final vs. Barca in Athens. Pass from Il Genio (Dejan Sav.) from inside the box and Massaro one timed it past the keeper ZUBI who never saw it coming :proud:
Also remember that goal in USA 94 vs. Mexico (which I attended) .. came on as a sub and minutes later chests down a long pass from Albertini to put it past the keeper.
FORZA MASSARO
Anyone remember that 1st Massaro goal in the CL Final vs. Barca in Athens. Pass from Il Genio (Dejan Sav.) from inside the box and Massaro one timed it past the keeper ZUBI who never saw it coming :proud:
Also remember that goal in USA 94 vs. Mexico (which I attended) .. came on as a sub and minutes later chests down a long pass from Albertini to put it past the keeper.
FORZA MASSARO
that time I was a little child but when you reminded me those situations I felt into deep contenplation... ole gole memories....:proud:.....
Giovanni, can you tell me the name of the Cardinal or Bishop who is teaching you all these Maltese prayers. :ilol: :ilol:
:bri: :bri: :bri: :p017:
Steve_Ge
02-12-2004, 17:04
Thanks, guys, feel really great for your supporting. No one is allowed to put bad efforts on Milan legends.
Yesterday I was chatting with my friends about Milan Striker. But one thing bothers me that they said Massaro is not a good player at all. So how do you think about massaro? I really feel enjotable when i watched his performace. How can people says he was useless?
He was far from useless, I would say that useful was just what he was. But since he was more or a hardworker than a flair player he is not seen as much as others. He was a very good player, but not a great one. cosidering how good his teammates was I can understand why neautral fans don't fancy him as much.
Giovanni
02-12-2004, 17:27
Giovanni, can you tell me the name of the Cardinal or Bishop who is teaching you all these Maltese prayers. :ilol: :ilol:
:bri: :bri: :bri: :p017:
Cardinal Liba from Marsaxlokk :cool:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.