PDA

View Full Version : Best XI in 2004


Peachtot
14-12-2004, 07:12
2004 almost over and 2005 one step closer to come.
Many matches played and there must be XI players that you think showing incredible.
Personally, This could be the best team that consist of best players based on their performance along 2004 :

---------------Dida---------------

Cafu------Puyol-----Nesta----A. Cole


Kaka----Lampard--Deco---Ronaldinho


--------Shevchenko--Henry---------


Coach : Ottmar Hitzfield

Look : One milan player in every line !!!

ACMILAN1983
14-12-2004, 08:51
not a bad side there, although I'm sure there must have been a better left back the Cole (although he did do well in euro2004)

rae
14-12-2004, 09:16
IMO Kaka is CM or at least LM but not RM.........:dontkn:

and Deco do not deserve a place in this squad as well as Hitzfeld......:rollani:

almilan
14-12-2004, 09:34
Dida

Cafu Nesta Cannavaro Maldini

Gattuso

Duff Ronaldinho
Totti

Sheva Adrianno

Henrik
14-12-2004, 09:36
I like yours Peachtot:
Here is mine;

---------------Buffon---------------
--------Puyol---Terry--Nesta--
---Deco---Lampard--Emerson--Nedved
--------------Ronaldinho
--------Shevchenko--Adriano---------

Now since the golden ball results came out I took the time to put togheter a team consisting of the top 10 players in the nominations and the top GK. Here is that team:

------------------Buffon
-----------------Carvalho
-----------Deco-Zagorakis-Nedved
----------------Ronaldinho
Sheva-Henry-Adriano-Rooney-Van Nistelroy

I classic 1-3-1-5 it seems ;) If nothing else it shows how underrated the top defenders are... :(

Lombardia
14-12-2004, 14:28
(gk):dida
(lb)zambrotta
(rb)cafu
(cb)nesta
(cb)carvalho
(lm)nedved
(rm)giuly
(cm)lampard
(cm)ronaldinho
(st)shevchenko
(st)can't choose between adriano/henry

ariel
14-12-2004, 16:06
---------------dida-----------
cafu-----nesta------maldini----zambrotta
kaka----lampard---emerson---ronaldinho
sheva---adriano


the only other gk i`d go for would be buffon ,but i think that dida is slightly better now.

Ruffian
14-12-2004, 18:54
Now since the golden ball results came out I took the time to put togheter a team consisting of the top 10 players in the nominations and the top GK. Here is that team:

------------------Buffon
-----------------Carvalho
-----------Deco-Zagorakis-Nedved
----------------Ronaldinho
Sheva-Henry-Adriano-Rooney-Van Nistelroy

I classic 1-3-1-5 it seems ;) If nothing else it shows how underrated the top defenders are... :(

Henrik, would you e-mail your suggested team to Real Madrid, please. :D

And I agree with you about defenders. Scoring goals is great fun, but where's the glory if you don't have someone trying to stop you from scoring?

Goirre
14-12-2004, 20:17
----------- Dida ----------------

Cafu - Nesta - Maldini - Zambrotta

Lampard --- Kaka ----- Ronaldinho

-- Henry -- Sheva -- Adriano ----


Coach: Carletto


;)

ACMILAN1983
15-12-2004, 09:26
----------- Dida ----------------

Cafu - Nesta - Maldini - Zambrotta

Lampard --- Kaka ----- Ronaldinho

-- Henry -- Sheva -- Adriano ----


Coach: Carletto


;)

Personally, I think Maurinho has earnt the honour of coach of the year ;)

Henrik
15-12-2004, 09:36
Henrik, would you e-mail your suggested team to Real Madrid, please. :D
Indeed it appears that RM are playing that way, but come to think of it I don't think they have a system at all :hammer: . They simply put 11 players on the pitch and let them do what they have to do. Mostly it looks like a 2-1-5-2 though:

-------Samuel - "misfit of choise"
Salgado---------------------------
Figo--Beckham--Guti--Zidane--R.Carlos
--------Raul-----Fatman

;)

Lombardia
16-12-2004, 06:10
my coach of the year would be between just the three people, mourinho, wenger or the german guy who's name i can't remember who won the ec with greece!

Jim_UK
16-12-2004, 06:48
Dida,
Cafu, Nesta, Terry, Zambrotta,
Gerrard, Costinha, Xavi,
Ronaldinho
Shevchenko, Henry

Subs:
Buffon,
Seiteridis ?
Carvalho,
Giuly,
Maniche,
Kaka,
Adriano,

Coach:
Otto Rehgal ?

Sheva7_Evo
16-12-2004, 08:06
2004 almost over and 2005 one step closer to come.
Many matches played and there must be XI players that you think showing incredible.
Personally, This could be the best team that consist of best players based on their performance along 2004 :

---------------Dida---------------

Cafu------Puyol-----Nesta----A. Cole


Kaka----Lampard--Deco---Ronaldinho


--------Shevchenko--Henry---------


Coach : Ottmar Hitzfield

Look : One milan player in every line !!!


i like this team, except maybe nedved/robben for kaka, adriano for henry and mourniho for hitzfield and possibly zambrotta for cole.

hitmannq8
16-12-2004, 21:27
hmm in 2004....

i'd say
buffon
cafu - nesta - maldini - zambrotta
ronaldinho - kaka - deco - giuly
sheva - adriano

Herou
20-12-2004, 18:09
This is mine.. maybe im slightly biased but I think Freddie has done a good job this year. :)

--------------Buffon---------------

Cafú---Puyol--Cannavaro--Zambrotta


Ljungberg-Lampard-Ronaldinho-Robben


--------Shevchenko--Eto´o---------

ACMILAN1983
21-12-2004, 08:35
I have to say I disagree with Canna and Ljungberg. Canna has only come into form this season, but at Inter last year, he was terrible.

As for Freddie, I can understand your point, but I really don't think he's the same class as the top players in football to earn that place

Peachtot
21-12-2004, 08:47
I do think so, swedish !!
Hehe..

ArgentinaCRESPO
21-12-2004, 10:09
dida j.zanetti nesta campell a.cole pires vieira kaka vicente shevchenko CRESPO

Peachtot
23-12-2004, 02:28
dida j.zanetti nesta campell a.cole pires vieira kaka vicente shevchenko CRESPO

Oh...man, Where's Ronaldinho???
Crespo in the line up is OK for me,
But without Dinho ??? :w262: :dconf: :w262:

mk18
23-12-2004, 14:15
for the year 2004 my team would be not based on superstars but on players who deserved it

--------------------------------dida-----------------------------------------

--------cafu---------puyol-----------------maldini-------------zambrotta-----

---------------------------------maniche------------------------------------
--------------------deco----------------------------------------------------
-----------giuly-----------------------------------------vicente-------------
----------------------------ronaldinho---------------------------------------

-------------------------------shevchenko-----------------------------------

mk18
23-12-2004, 14:16
although players like drogba, gerrard and lampard all deserved a place there