PDA

View Full Version : the best thing uv done in a game


sebbell
15-12-2004, 03:14
what the best thing or out going thing uv done in a game . MYn is it was at a mojor tounement in a proper stadium and all and the scores were locked at 1-1 after extra time i took the 3rd penalty and before i went to take it the coach said do ur normall thing so though OK i ran up to the ball and chipped the ball and it flicked the undreside of the bar and everyone waas shocked tell me some great runs or wat eva uv done thanx

mk18
15-12-2004, 11:03
what the best thing or out going thing uv done in a game . MYn is it was at a mojor tounement in a proper stadium and all and the scores were locked at 1-1 after extra time i took the 3rd penalty and before i went to take it the coach said do ur normall thing so though OK i ran up to the ball and chipped the ball and it flicked the undreside of the bar and everyone waas shocked tell me some great runs or wat eva uv done thanx


this year i have done many great stuff that even i didnt expect to do... at a ministry tournament had wenot undesrvidly gone out in the semi i would have probably been voted man of the tournament for my defence... one tackle was almost imposible.... i still cant understand how cleanly i got it... they were playing a through pass and i was the last man, the pass was pinpoint and a shot on goal was inevitable, my right shoulder was like 50 cm away from the receivers back, and i was almost off balance, the pass was coming through and i cant understand how i managed to twist my self to cut it off with a tackle .... my body twisted 180 degrees and it was so cleanly taken im still shocked at the way i got it.

another moment i remember was when we were practing during the little league and it was a match against the older league so we took the game very seriously... it was wet and we were whooping their ass, i scored 2 and i was a DM, the 2nd goal came from a corner which i took, like baggios goal with brescia vs lecce, what made it sound nicer is that i aimed to score and i told my teammates that this is going in, it was just instinct, it curved so nicely and it hit the back post of the goal.

and also during that tournemnt i took my team to winning the title after being positioned last (i joined them after 2 games)... in the final, i fell unconcious because of the number of balls i cleared with my head, every ball that came in our way i headed out... im soo proud of that moment.

the best moment came when i was in the 5th grade, i still remember it as if it happened yesterday, we were playing the other class and i was running down the left wing, i took on 3 defenders and the ball was about to go out for a goal kick but i was the fastest boy in our class so i crossed it with the outside of my left foot (eventhough im right footed) and it just curved and hit the top right angles post and went in... then i made the amokachi dance during WC1994 :p017: ... i remember it like it was yesterday i swear!

Stezagud
15-12-2004, 12:04
I once scored from the edge of my own box :eek: but its not quite as good as it sounds because:

1. We were defending a corner and i just smashed it forward without aiming, i definately didnt plan it.

2. The opposition keeper was a midget and it bounced over his head :D

I actually felt sorry for the guy and apoligised after the game as his teammates gave him a lot of stick over it...


Possibly the best goal i've ever scored was 2 summers ago, but its hard to describe. I had my back to goal and saw the pass coming to me from midfield. At the same time i knew the last defender was running forward to try and intercept it before it got to me. I took 2 steps closer to ball and then backheel-lobbed it over the defender with my right foot :eek: before lobbing a left foot volley over the keeper with my left :D

ACMILAN1983
15-12-2004, 12:46
Mine is definately a goal I scored back in school.

Basically, I was playing in midfield and just broke up the oppositions play, then I pushed forward building an attack and passed, but continued to run forward. I recieved a high ball back, and I just volleyed it toward goal. Amazingly enough the ball somehow got in.

It was similar to Van Basten's volley for Holland in '88 (I think), but while his lobbed the keeper, mine went high and around the keeper (I wasn't at quite an accute angle as him).

I remember a team mate coming up to me afterwards and saying how he'd never seen me play so well.

triniman
15-12-2004, 21:35
mines was a season and not really a single game....leading both my co-ed and men's intramurals team to the title for the first time ever in my school.....we faced alot of obstacles...and the officals really didn't want us to win...but we over came everything to win the double and establish our team as the best team in for hopefulyl years to come

sebbell
16-12-2004, 00:33
mines was a season and not really a single game....leading both my co-ed and men's intramurals team to the title for the first time ever in my school.....we faced alot of obstacles...and the officals really didn't want us to win...but we over came everything to win the double and establish our team as the best team in for hopefulyl years to come
thanx for the replys

Goirre
16-12-2004, 02:58
my best days were while I was in school in Bolivia....but then I got to the US 3 years ago and since then it was all downhill for me :( :D ...although I did have some good moments here too, like the one triniman mentioned :p017:

MIRZA
16-12-2004, 08:43
Last seson in one away game I was man of the match even we lost that game (16:14).
I play only defence and I rarely go in attack. but in that game I scored twice, and I had 2 blocks, 4 assist, and 3 stealins....

birge
19-12-2004, 06:27
This is from the time when I still played, of course. I was a central defender and every once in a while got booked for my temper. :1ang: Anyways, once the referee called my up to him and showed me a yellow card and then wanted me to turn so that he could see my number (9!). I bent down and kinda showed him my ass to show him what i thought about the card he had given me. He threw me out....was funny at that time... :grinser: everyone in the stands applauded :1ole: my coach wasnīt too delighted tho..

mk18
19-12-2004, 16:25
This is from the time when I still played, of course. I was a central defender and every once in a while got booked for my temper. :1ang: Anyways, once the referee called my up to him and showed me a yellow card and then wanted me to turn so that he could see my number (9!). I bent down and kinda showed him my ass to show him what i thought about the card he had given me. He threw me out....was funny at that time... :grinser: everyone in the stands applauded :1ole: my coach wasnīt too delighted tho..


:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ACMILAN1983
19-12-2004, 17:02
This is from the time when I still played, of course. I was a central defender and every once in a while got booked for my temper. :1ang: Anyways, once the referee called my up to him and showed me a yellow card and then wanted me to turn so that he could see my number (9!). I bent down and kinda showed him my ass to show him what i thought about the card he had given me. He threw me out....was funny at that time... :grinser: everyone in the stands applauded :1ole: my coach wasnīt too delighted tho..

I bet the ref liked it really ;)

birge
20-12-2004, 10:59
I bet the ref liked it really ;)

Thatīs what my (male) friends claim, but then again the referee was a middle-aged man with a bear-belly who probably hadnīt gotten laid in ages so i guess itīs just normal..

meazza
23-12-2004, 12:06
I only once ever scored a goal in my short lived footballing career. it was an alright goal though and it meant we won at least one game before going out :D

since I started smoking I've become a bit useless. a length of the pitch kills me.

ACMILAN1983
23-12-2004, 13:01
Thatīs what my (male) friends claim, but then again the referee was a middle-aged man with a bear-belly who probably hadnīt gotten laid in ages so i guess itīs just normal..

hehe, well, from the pics I've seen of you in the members pics thread, your quite an attractive person (like all the girls here) and so I can't blame the ref if he liked it. If he was wearing shorts, chances are you might have even been able to tell how much he liked it ;) :tong: