View Full Version : hello everyone!
HELLOOOO! i just wanted to introduce my self..my name is Yoceline..but everyone calls me Josy. Im 18 years old, im a HUGE Milan supporter. My favourite players in milan are Shevchenko,Kaka,Maldini, outside of Milan ..Steven Gerrard and Ryan Giggs. I also support Man United as they are my local club. Well i hope i get to meet alot of people here and make friends!
:ende:
Welcome to MM, nice to have you here. Hope you have fun here.
welcome Josy7
what part of manchester are you from, one of my friends used live in Longsight. I also a few years back on holidays was friends with two guys from digsbury
Giovanni
17-12-2004, 17:44
welcome from italy, baby :cool:
you need to accomplish just one other committment to log in properly
post your picture :rotfl:
welcome Josy7
what part of manchester are you from, one of my friends used live in Longsight. I also a few years back on holidays was friends with two guys from digsbury
actually i live in Alderley Edge in Cheshire. Its about 20 minutes to Old Trafford.
ACMILAN1983
17-12-2004, 17:58
Welcome Josy, enjoy your stay :)
HELLOOOO! i just wanted to introduce my self..my name is Yoceline..but everyone calls me Josy. Im 18 years old, im a HUGE Milan supporter. My favourite players in milan are Shevchenko,Kaka,Maldini, outside of Milan ..Steven Gerrard and Ryan Giggs. I also support Man United as they are my local club. Well i hope i get to meet alot of people here and make friends!
:ende:
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: pal
YOU ALREAGY A FRIEND OF MINE and u can guess why...:D...
however Ms Fortuna made a terrible mistake yesterday which can be cleand only with my own blood....:cry:.....
Hellooo Joysi!!!
Welcome to the ROSSONERI DEVILS' HOME! :rone:
Stezagud
18-12-2004, 10:59
welcome Josy, its always good to get more Utd fans here :D
actually i live in Alderley Edge in Cheshire. Its about 20 minutes to Old Trafford.
do some of the players live in Alderley Edge? i'm sure i was told they did but i cant remember any names in particular..
yeah alot of them live around the area ...rooney,ferdinard,ronaldo, sir alex ferguson, scholes, and becks used to live here too. Those are the ones i know about..
:ende:
Welcome to Milan Mania Josy! I look forward to reading your posts:)
(PS. I predict that this thread will be long, as is customery when new female Milanista present themselves :rolleyes: ;))
Giovanni
18-12-2004, 17:47
(PS. I predict that this thread will be long, as is customery when new female Milanista present themselves :rolleyes: ;))
hahahahahahahahahaha
henrik you're married, it's normal you've reached the more quiet part of your life :D
Milanista ID
18-12-2004, 21:09
Welcome to MM Josy ! :) i'm looking forward to read ur posts :) btw r u single ? :flirt: :D
Angel_Cic
18-12-2004, 21:48
welcome josy!!! i see the guys have already made u feel welcome :tong: hehe...enjoy yourself here :)
Welcome to MM, Josy...
actually i live in Alderley Edge in Cheshire. Its about 20 minutes to Old Trafford.Well.. I shall dropped into ur house once I visit Old Trafford.. Rae, are you coming with me? ;)
Welcome to MM, Josy...
Well.. I shall dropped into ur house once I visit Old Trafford.. Rae, are you coming with me? ;)
Of course mi amigo.... :beer:
Welcome to MM Josy!!!!! :sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin:
Giovanni
23-12-2004, 18:37
Guys, where is your kindness finished? The sweet Josy introduces herself here and we have just 2 pages of welcome?
Come on, move your boney arses :D
Guys, where is your kindness finished? The sweet Josy introduces herself here and we have just 2 pages of welcome?
Come on, move your boney arses :D
... welcome, if you are woman, PM me.
Yes Gio is right, in fact whan a lady presents herself the threat will never finish.
I would be pleased to invite you to our beaches in summer !!!!!!
Thank you lads! your all very nice and made me feel very welcomed! :nail:
Peachtot
26-12-2004, 03:33
Hi Josy....
i'm a new one too....
may we could stick together from the 1st til.......
Ha...ha...
Guys, where is your kindness finished? The sweet Josy introduces herself here and we have just 2 pages of welcome?
Come on, move your boney arses :D
:D
just like Johan said, "welcoming" continues on PMs. ;) but when will i get one?? :(
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.