PDA

View Full Version : hi milan tifosi


nicostallion
18-12-2004, 11:06
hi im called nico i just joined the site ive been a milan fan since i can remember,i just joined this site 2day really like how the mian community is going strong im from Burnley ,which is bout 30 mnitutes from manchester. I cant wait wen we play man utd because ill be there to watch milan win in the new year :sagrin:

Henrik
18-12-2004, 11:25
Welcome onboard Nico :)
I wish I could go see the game in Manchester too

nicostallion
18-12-2004, 11:52
i know my friend works at old trafford so she will be able to sort me out with a ticket for the match. I went to watch the champions league final in old trafford in 2003, i think we are strong enough to discard man utd aside

ACMILAN1983
18-12-2004, 11:59
Welcome Nico :)

almilan
18-12-2004, 12:27
welcome nico, any chance of getting another ticket for the match?!

Milanista ID
18-12-2004, 21:07
Welcome to MM Nico ! :)

Reza
19-12-2004, 02:30
Welcome to MM Nico

KAKA'
19-12-2004, 11:06
WELCOME to MM, Nico! :devs:

argo
19-12-2004, 11:53
Welcome to MM, Nico.. nice to see you going to watch the Old Trafford clash..

Franco6
19-12-2004, 13:32
welcome!!!!!!!!

MIRZA
21-12-2004, 13:40
Welcome to MM Nico!!!!