PDA

View Full Version : hI


16KEANE
18-12-2004, 17:19
hI you lot

Nice to meet some AC Milaners !

So how did the game go against Juve ?

i'm looking forward to playing against you in the CL !

Greetings

Keane :devs:

Josy7
18-12-2004, 17:22
ey there keano! :u56:

it was a 0-0 draw. ref deserves death.

but anyway welcome!

ACMILAN1983
18-12-2004, 17:26
Welcome Keane :)

Yes, the match was 0-0 and the ref was terrible.

Giovanni
18-12-2004, 18:13
keano welcome here

we always pay off respect with friendship

cheers

Franco6
19-12-2004, 05:56
Welcome Keane, i remember Man Utd's clashes vs inter and juve in 1999, you where great

almilan
19-12-2004, 09:36
welcome keane

KAKA'
19-12-2004, 11:05
WELCOME to MM, keane!!!

argo
19-12-2004, 11:57
Welcome to MM, Keano...
I think it's the 1st time I see Cantona in the fav players list among the members here..
:cheers:

Dil dil
19-12-2004, 12:39
Welcome to mm forum
enjoy your staying here

Reza
19-12-2004, 16:12
Welcome to MM Keane

Sysiphius
20-12-2004, 07:16
Welcome. I am new myself.

rae
20-12-2004, 07:22
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3:
enjoy yer stay...
PS: I see our squad increases here in MM :firedev:

Glory glory...

Stezagud
20-12-2004, 11:51
PS: I see our squad increases here in MM

i think its reasonable to suggest this place should be renamed ManchesterMania ;)

Welcome all new members :)

im too lazy to go thread to thread welcoming people so i'll just say it here and refer back to it in future :D

Nata
20-12-2004, 11:58
How you doin Keano?
We`re lookin forward against playin wit you too. :)

rae
21-12-2004, 04:44
i think its reasonable to suggest this place should be renamed ManchesterMania ;)
MM&MM :de3: :fero:

MIRZA
21-12-2004, 13:50
Welcome to MM Keanee.
Expansion of Man Utd fans is continuing...