PDA

View Full Version : The funny one....


ariel
19-12-2004, 17:51
Since we`ve already had the popularity contest about MM members,i was thinking it could be a good idea to find out who (in your opionin) has the best sense of humour.
So...it`s all up to you now,either you`ll go for:
`crazy` italians(one of them will become a priest soon-gio,the other is eternal jure3105 lover- acmilan_montreal):D
Triniman (trasher of stupid posts who apparently has the affair with kris:Posted by kris
Not even if triniman comes over with a really short skirt and his best makeup?
Posted byTriniman
i only wear that for you kris.......
kris-the jedi master(i quote: `if you`re a woman pm me`...good luck with that kris!)
Henrik(one of his pieces of advice:` if things go well post in the "brighter things in life" thread, if you start fighting post in the "Battle of the Sexes" thread. If you wake up in a hotel room with a dead hooker next to you post in the "the plan that went horribly wrong" thread `)

stezagud(whose idea of a perfect player is to have a spitting accuracy of totti)
sandra-spongebob`s biggest fan(and goirre`s too:D),oh yeah and she thinks nesta can score 6 goals per game
Goirre(who wants to ban an administrator....who does he think he is!!!?:D)
ACMILAN1983.(who kindly suggested Rae to get a tissue ready before viewing nata`s picture)
Argo(who wants the genuine Belgium alcohol to be dropped for him from the plane somewhere over asia)

P.S.
I must admit i was inspired with Henrik and Stezagud who at least once a day make me laugh OUT LOUD while sitting in front of my computer :nerd:

P.P.S.
i might have forgotten some of you...so i apologize in advance

P.P.P.S.
before anyone asks....yes i`ve been thinking about putting jure3105 in this list but then not one of you would have a chance of winning at all:D

P.P.P.P.S.
this thread was helped by reza,dev,and jamie...thanks guys

ACMILAN1983
19-12-2004, 17:59
Woo hoo, first to vote!

I chose Henrik. Simply put, he comes out with some great witty comments, but it was hard to choose!

I was about to vote myself, but some might take that as arrogance ;) :D :tong:

ps - thanks Dragana for mentioning me for the production of this thread :)

mk18
19-12-2004, 18:03
henrik... hes my favorite poster even!!! .. just hillarious!!

i cant forget that spongebob comment!!!! :haha:

Jim_UK
19-12-2004, 18:04
A great idea Dragana, it's a sure fire winner ;)

I voted for Gio because he always makes me laugh ..... although maybe i should try talking to the others more in the future as this gives Gio an unfair advantage right now :D

ariel
19-12-2004, 18:20
Thanks for voting guys...i thought all of us might use a positive thread after all these fights on mm.
I was quite indecisive.....however,finally i also voted for Henrik.:)

Angel_Cic
19-12-2004, 18:28
dragana...you're the best! this thread is awsome...great idea :) i'm still tyring to decide though, they've all cracked me up in the past :tong:

Lombardia
19-12-2004, 18:45
i voted billy although goirre/sandra/henrik came a close second equal :)

Nata
19-12-2004, 19:33
I would say Kenny...not cuz of stuff he says here..but every time I talk to him, I can always count on a good laugh :)

ilgenio
19-12-2004, 23:35
My vote goes to Enrico Barracuda, for his editing of the post "Simic deserves a few hugs & a bunch of flowers". Absolutely hilarious! :D

Reza
19-12-2004, 23:38
Difficult choice but I have to go with the guy that wants to ban me :howler: :grinser:

Angel_Cic
19-12-2004, 23:56
hmm ricky martin has made me crack up numerous times:D and our tour that we had last march and april just topped it. ;)

rae
20-12-2004, 06:32
Difficult choice but I have to go with the guy that wants to ban me :howler: :grinser:
there are two guys who want to ban you...:D

personally I go for Reza... his posts always make me laugh.... he deserves the title more than anyone here ...as well as ban :ban:........:D :haha:

almilan
20-12-2004, 06:57
i voted gio but he was close enough with others

Franco6
20-12-2004, 08:27
I voted Giovanni Viterale :D :D

He doesn't deserve the vote, but he was a good guide at the San Siro :sun:

Giovanni
20-12-2004, 08:32
I've voted for Billy Montreal cause he make me laugh with our gags in sicilian and about mafia

Henrik is very close too, but he didn't send me his female friends from sweden and barbados, so i'm pissed off ;)

Lombardia
20-12-2004, 08:47
gio's mildy funny ,but very horny ;)

Stezagud
20-12-2004, 11:25
damn hard decision, i had to choose Gio as IIRC he knew a scouser joke :D

Debs
20-12-2004, 12:19
I really had a problem choosing; I sat here flipping a coin for 20 minutes and finally narrowed it down to Trini! Sorry, Henrik, maybe next time!

Giovanni
20-12-2004, 14:45
damn hard decision, i had to choose Gio as IIRC he knew a scouser joke :D
shhh
don't let the liverpudlian Jim knows :haha: ;)

Sandra
21-12-2004, 09:49
I'm so ****in proud of myself being the only girl there so i just hadto vote for myself... i don't care how much fun you other peopel are, i'm more fun! :D:D:D

otherwise i would have voted for Carlos, of course. Even if it's just simpathy laugh at times.....;)

MIRZA
21-12-2004, 14:14
It was very hard to decide, but I voted for Kris, remember his "Real player names" :grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser:

Nona
21-12-2004, 15:23
My vote is for padre Pio
eeehh, sorry.........padre Gio
lol

Angel_Cic
21-12-2004, 16:45
sandra is defenitly the chick of jokes :tong: always knows how to crack me up :D

Giovanni
21-12-2004, 17:50
My vote is for padre Pio
eeehh, sorry.........padre Gio
lol
:kiss2: good bless you daughter :w221: