PDA

View Full Version : Hello


Sysiphius
20-12-2004, 07:28
I'm from RedCafe.Net in the UK, we like to call it 'the caf'.

RedCafe is a Man Utd fans forum, and I believe we have some caf members on this board already.

I'll be hoping to hang around here for a while.

Ciao.

:p286:

rae
20-12-2004, 07:32
I'm from RedCafe.Net in the UK, we like to call it 'the caf'.

RedCafe is a Man Utd fans forum, and I believe we have some caf members on this board already.

I'll be hoping to hang around here for a while.

Ciao.

:p286:
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3:

ejoy yer stay

...TBH you are totaly rite..... I am the one you named.....:fero:

Glory glory...

KAKA'
20-12-2004, 08:04
Welcome to the real DEVILS home, amico!

ACMILAN1983
20-12-2004, 08:31
Welcome Sysi :)

I was told to go to RedCafe to check out the comments on the upcoming match, but it seems you need to be a member to view the threads, so being as lazy as I am, I didn't bother.

Anyway, enjoy your time here

Reza
20-12-2004, 11:00
Welcome to MM

Nata
20-12-2004, 11:46
Welcome...

almilan
20-12-2004, 16:10
welcome! there is a lot of man u fans joining

Giovanni
20-12-2004, 19:57
welcome from italy

i think we'll have great and interesting debates

Milanista ID
21-12-2004, 00:16
Welcome to MM :)

rae
21-12-2004, 04:56
welcome! there is a lot of man u fans joining
there was plenty of them here before...;) :D
:star:

Sysiphius
31-12-2004, 07:09
Now that's what I call a welcome... :D

Thanks All

Hasan Rossonero
31-12-2004, 11:34
welcome to milanmania. :firedev:

Goirre
02-01-2005, 16:28
hi and welcome!!!! :rone:

argo
03-01-2005, 18:56
Hehe... yet another red devil on-board...

Welcome to MM, fella...

:3band:
glory lasts forever!!

Herou
04-01-2005, 03:46
Welcome mate!

Rapierist
04-01-2005, 12:05
I'll be hoping to hang around here for a while.


A while? Watch a few of Milan's matches. They'll convince you to stay here for longer than you planned. :)

Anyway, Welcome!

Jim_UK
04-01-2005, 15:09
hope you enjoy your stay here