PDA

View Full Version : Sacchi new Real's General Director


Giovanni
21-12-2004, 06:42
Arrigo Sacchi is a great man of football..he has built up with small budget a great Parma side based on young talents, which is failing just for the Parmalat financial crack
He reached the highest spots of serie a with a ridiculous budget

Now he's going to Real and it worries me more than every signing: if he managed to do that job with a few millions budget, what is he going to do at Real, with a limitless (almost) budget and full powers?

I expect many stars to go, Sacchi doesn't give a fleck of names and superstars, he wants people who works hard. He likes the good attacking football, but everyone must committ to the team, not play for themselves

ACMILAN1983
21-12-2004, 08:24
He wants Real to get Ancelotti!

Franco6
21-12-2004, 12:03
He wants Real to get Ancelotti!

I already heared it!!!!!!!! HANDS OFF CARLETTO :firedev:

KAKA'
21-12-2004, 15:07
HANDS OFF CARLETTO :firedev:

INDEED! :d55:

ACMILAN1983
21-12-2004, 17:47
He wants Gilardinho too!!! :mad:

K77SH C
21-12-2004, 20:59
Could this be a ploy in trying to persuade Adriano to join Real? :rolleyes:

kris
21-12-2004, 22:03
Now he's going to Real and it worries me more than every signing: if he managed to do that job with a few millions budget, what is he going to do at Real, with a limitless (almost) budget and full powers?

I expect many stars to go, Sacchi doesn't give a fleck of names and superstars, he wants people who works hard. He likes the good attacking football, but everyone must committ to the team, not play for themselves

The problem is that you think that he will have some unlimited power there. IMO, his power will be very limited, just like it was for Valdano. Perez is the one pulling the strings and he want things done his way.

Flubio
30-12-2004, 09:56
He wants Real to get Ancelotti!




Nope, He is signing with a brazilian coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo. As a brazilian, I canīt avoid to say it is a good move . And more, I remember a couple of years ago, just after we signed Kaka, I entered in a discussion with a member of this forum that said we (BRAZILIANS) didnīt have good coachs, and everything here sux, but the players, saying that was the reason ( and not the europeans stealing our players at 17 years old, or the bad management we have around here) our league was weak. He specialy fingered Vanderlei luxemburgo as a bad coach. Well, this guy won the last 2 brazilian national championships, with different teams...

by the way, should I make thia a new thread?