Dil dil
27-12-2004, 00:40
25.12 || webmaster || $source
Source: Football Italia
Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti says he has no intention of leaving the champions for Real Madrid.
The tactician has been linked with a switch after Arrigo Sacchi was appointed as Real’s technical director earlier this week.
But the former Parma and Juventus boss insists that he’s fully committed to a future at the San Siro.
"I’ve read the stories over the last few days but I would like to tell the fans that I am only thinking of Milan," he told the club’s website.
"Milan are the only thing in my mind. They are the best club in the world and the same applies to the squad that I have at my disposal.
"Not even Real Madrid, an outfit with a great tradition, can upset the feeling between myself, the club, the players and the supporters."
Real are expected to hire a new Coach for the start of the 2005-06 campaign and numerous Italians have been linked.
Apart from Ancelotti, the Spanish giants have also been associated with Alberto Zaccheroni and even Cesare Prandelli.
Source: Football Italia
Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti says he has no intention of leaving the champions for Real Madrid.
The tactician has been linked with a switch after Arrigo Sacchi was appointed as Real’s technical director earlier this week.
But the former Parma and Juventus boss insists that he’s fully committed to a future at the San Siro.
"I’ve read the stories over the last few days but I would like to tell the fans that I am only thinking of Milan," he told the club’s website.
"Milan are the only thing in my mind. They are the best club in the world and the same applies to the squad that I have at my disposal.
"Not even Real Madrid, an outfit with a great tradition, can upset the feeling between myself, the club, the players and the supporters."
Real are expected to hire a new Coach for the start of the 2005-06 campaign and numerous Italians have been linked.
Apart from Ancelotti, the Spanish giants have also been associated with Alberto Zaccheroni and even Cesare Prandelli.