PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Susi


Reza
31-12-2004, 18:41
Happy Birthday Susi ( Happy Birthday greeny ;) )

:bday: :bday:

Have a good time and best wishes for the year.
Hope all your wishes and dreams come true very soon.

Have fun and thanx Susi :) :hug:

ACMILAN1983
31-12-2004, 18:43
Happy birthday and New Year Susi!!

:bday: :bday: :bday:

Have a great day!

mk18
31-12-2004, 21:55
greeny ?!?! :dazed: :eekani: :confused: :eek: :googly: :googly: :googly: :d33:

:bday: n e ways

milan_forever
01-01-2005, 00:04
hey susi

happy b'day n best wishes :)

Gabrielle
01-01-2005, 01:34
Happy Birthday Susi! Best wishes and God bless always!:D

almilan
01-01-2005, 12:14
happy birthday

humanTORCH
01-01-2005, 12:36
super birthday susi! :wave:

Franco6
01-01-2005, 12:54
Happy Birthday, may your wishes come true!!!!!

Angel_Cic
01-01-2005, 15:37
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!! enjoy it to the fullest :) :bday: :proud:

Susi
01-01-2005, 17:56
:embarass:

thank you all for your nice wishes :)

argo
01-01-2005, 19:02
selamat ulang tahun, Mbak.. :)

Happy Birthday..

rae
02-01-2005, 07:39
Happy birthday....:)

Giovanni
02-01-2005, 07:44
happy Birthday Susina

sorry for the delay but i got back yesterday night from Uk

ACMILAN1983
02-01-2005, 09:27
Hey Gio, how did you find UK?

Make any new male Milan fans? ;)

Goirre
02-01-2005, 15:27
happy belated b-day Susi, hope u enjoyed ur day and have a great 2005!

Sandra
02-01-2005, 16:55
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

may your next years be red and joyful!! ;) :D:D:D:D

Peachtot
06-01-2005, 04:27
Happy birthday, susi !!
How old are you ?

Susi
06-01-2005, 15:57
Again, thanks a lot to all of you :)

PS:
@ Peachtot

How old? I am too shy to post it here, beside that I think too old :depress:
I will send you a PN ok? :)

Jim_UK
08-01-2005, 10:53
Sorry it's soooooooooooo late, but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!
:happy: :pp20: :grinser: :p017: :sweeteye: :w155: :27rr: :1ole: :beer: :p283: :strong: :2dri: :bright: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :gonova: :cheers: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :3band:

I hope you had a really great day and had plenty of cake :D

Susi
08-01-2005, 17:51
:eek: Wow what a big smilie line :eek:

Like that! :D

plenty of cakes? Thank god no, so I am glad that I does not had to make another new year resolution calls "DIET DIET DIET" :o :o

Jim_UK
09-01-2005, 05:50
haha, ok point taken :D

But what if it was a diet friendly cake ? Well, maybe it doesn't have to be a cake, just something you can stick some candles in :)

Susi
09-01-2005, 06:59
haha, ok point taken :D

But what if it was a diet friendly cake ? Well, maybe it doesn't have to be a cake, just something you can stick some candles in :)

"some" candles? With my age I had need a looooooot of candles so it would have been a big big cake :p157:

Something I can stick some candles in? Hmm....does a bottle of champagne also counts? So at least one candle :D :D

Jim_UK
09-01-2005, 07:35
oh come on now, you don't need that many candles ;)

damn right you can include champagne .... woohoo, champagne on Susi ! Not literally of course ... although :horny: :grinser: ... hehe :D

Susi
09-01-2005, 07:50
It's a difference if you are use 1 candle instead of XX candles :D (especially on a cake) :eekani:

Champagne on me? :D Don't know, guess it could be probabely a tasty and deliciouse experiment. I should keep that in mind :D

Btw, when I was around 3-4 years old my parents always told me, that the whole world is celebrating my birthday, all the rockets and stuff just to celebrate with me :haha: So I was standing on the balcony and honoring them, waving around, smile and stuff like that.

What a disaster, when I found out the truth, why also everyone celebrate and using rockets and other stuff :depress: :( :cry: My princessdreams crashed down. Really heartbreaking :D

Jim_UK
09-01-2005, 11:45
Indeed it would be a very tasty and delicious experiment, let me know if you are needing someone to try it out with you :horny: :D

Awwww, what a cute story Susi :proud: Well maybe they are actually all celebrating your birthday, it's just a big cover up so that other people celebrating their birthdays won't get jealous ... i mean if one person is happy when 20 people celebrate with them, imagine how they'd feel if they saw the whole world celebrating yours ... would be a bit of a blow for them :D So i think your princess dreams are well and truly still intact, they're just a big big secret ;) :D

Susi
09-01-2005, 12:11
Indeed it would be a very tasty and delicious experiment, let me know if you are needing someone to try it out with you :horny: :D

Awwww, what a cute story Susi :proud: Well maybe they are actually all celebrating your birthday, it's just a big cover up so that other people celebrating their birthdays won't get jealous ... i mean if one person is happy when 20 people celebrate with them, imagine how they'd feel if they saw the whole world celebrating yours ... would be a bit of a blow for them :D So i think your princess dreams are well and truly still intact, they're just a big big secret ;) :D

:D Oh ok...maybe I should say sorry to my parents for my big big BIG complains then, after I found out :howler: :D
I was very hmm....angry :haha:

ACMILAN1983
09-01-2005, 17:29
hey Susi, your parents aren't wrong, people from all around the world have celebrated your b'day on this forum ;)

Instead of rockets, you got balloons, mexican waves and parties (smilies ;) )

Peachtot
09-01-2005, 23:02
Instead of rockets, you got balloons, mexican waves and parties (smilies ;) )
Tsunami waves maybe, instead the mexican waves :)

Peachtot
09-01-2005, 23:10
"some" candles? With my age I had need a looooooot of candles so it would have been a big big cake :p157:

Yeah, and could add the omzet of candles dealer a lot :grinser: :grinser: