PDA

View Full Version : the what did u do on new years thread?


mk18
31-12-2004, 21:52
i know this wont last long... but id like to know what the MM members did at new year????

i in breif went to a party in the middle of nowhere, where there were 300 people... and the party was simply a battlefield... every 5 mins theres a huge fight... i swear... every 5 mins

Henrik
01-01-2005, 08:30
We had a party for about 600 people at the hotel I am working for. Fireworks, bands, DJs, fire eaters. The full monty. No fights, Great party!

ACMILAN1983
01-01-2005, 10:14
didn't do much last night, but going out to a dinner party tonight

almilan
01-01-2005, 12:13
i went to a kind of concert in a very big pub a red hot chilli peppers tribute band was playing, i woukd have preferred to have gone to a nightclub but the lads wanted to do something different for new years. it was a good night but not geeting much study done today because drank way too much last night. my exams start 10 of january so Ill be logging of the net soon and going to do some study, i wont be around much here for a couple of weeks until the exams are over. I drank a quarter bottle of vodka, about 5 pints of Guiness and then most of a bottle of wine and a beer back in a house party at the end of the night. good house party loads of drink, people and there was a dj there so some good tunes.

argo
01-01-2005, 19:07
no party this time. My country is crying...

Giovanni
01-01-2005, 19:56
I went to London and i met Dragana and Lorenzo

now it's kinda late, so in the next days i will post a detailed report of my three days in London, and a special part for the meeting with our serbian-italian mafiosi

For now i will tell you Dragana looks even better by real and she's really a beautie and Lorenzo is a great person too!
Just tell you Lorenzo and I had a beer contest and he drank one pint in one time, while i stopped at half glass--- I was astonished :eek: Fenomeno!!!!

Angel_Cic
01-01-2005, 20:03
For now i will tell you Dragana looks even better by real and she's really a beautie and Lorenzo is a great person too!
Just tell you Lorenzo and I had a beer contest and he drank one pint in one time, while i stopped at half glass--- I was astonished :eek: Fenomeno!!!!

duhhh, dragana is a hottie ;) as for lorenzo, i'm astonished as well. :u125:

mk18
02-01-2005, 06:59
no party this time. My country is crying...

we all expected that, and we all hope ur fine :)

rae
02-01-2005, 07:22
no party... I was alone with my PC and very tired cuz I had big travel tha day before...

mk18
02-01-2005, 07:47
I went to London and i met Dragana and Lorenzo

now it's kinda late, so in the next days i will post a detailed report of my three days in London, and a special part for the meeting with our serbian-italian mafiosi

For now i will tell you Dragana looks even better by real and she's really a beautie and Lorenzo is a great person too!
Just tell you Lorenzo and I had a beer contest and he drank one pint in one time, while i stopped at half glass--- I was astonished :eek: Fenomeno!!!!

LIAAAAAAARRRRR ... u spent ur new year with a bunch of monks!! :grinser: :devf:

Giovanni
02-01-2005, 07:50
I was trying to save a 33 y o australian female's soul from sin in a Covent garden pub :devil:

mk18
02-01-2005, 08:08
I was trying to save a 33 y o australian female's soul from sin in a Covent garden pub :devil:

:grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser: :grinser:

ur badddddd..... :diablo:

ACMILAN1983
02-01-2005, 09:30
I went to London and i met Dragana and Lorenzo

now it's kinda late, so in the next days i will post a detailed report of my three days in London, and a special part for the meeting with our serbian-italian mafiosi

For now i will tell you Dragana looks even better by real and she's really a beautie and Lorenzo is a great person too!
Just tell you Lorenzo and I had a beer contest and he drank one pint in one time, while i stopped at half glass--- I was astonished :eek: Fenomeno!!!!

I bet he learnt to drink like that from the English ;)

Susi
02-01-2005, 10:10
I was trying to save a 33 y o australian female's soul from sin in a Covent garden pub :devil:

Gio, 33 years old? Intersting :D
Somehow I guess she was not so unexperienced with 33 right? Oh ok, then the "saving from sins" makes sence :D


:eek:

They should be a warn in the italian press during may....

LATEST NEWS:
Two sweet italian guys (Giovanni and Billy) are on their very special mission :sexe: in Milano during one weekend in Mai.....so all Girls out there .... better BEWARE !!
Whenever you see these guys, call XXXXXXX ... we help you immadiately to stay safe :w221:

:haha: :guw:

:kiss: :kiss:

Rapierist
02-01-2005, 10:29
Wallowing in self-pity. :cry:

mk18
02-01-2005, 12:38
Wallowing in self-pity. :cry:

so who was ur victim? :D

Rapierist
02-01-2005, 12:48
so who was ur victim? :D

If I had a victim, I'd be basking in perverse self-satisfaction or trying to cross my national borders.

It was just pathetic. Me, with such lofty ambitions of playing with human lives, sitting at home, doing nothing.

No problem though. Keeps the bile flowing. :frustrat:

mk18
02-01-2005, 13:09
If I had a victim, I'd be basking in perverse self-satisfaction or trying to cross my national borders.

It was just pathetic. Me, with such lofty ambitions of playing with human lives, sitting at home, doing nothing.

No problem though. Keeps the bile flowing. :frustrat:
:uhm: :dazed: :respect: :str: :kap: :googly: :eek: :2whis: :p146: :eekani: :dazed: :pr78: :p157:

Giovanni
02-01-2005, 13:44
Hey Gio, how did you find UK?

Make any new male Milan fans? ;)
No but i watched an Inter fan in Piccadilly Circus and couldn't believe to have such luck..me and Stefano took the piss out of him in front of thousand persons, and the pure luck was that my friend was doing a video when this happened so i will show you this video ASAP..Lore and Dragana have already watched it, cause it happened few minutes before we met up..it's quite funny

the Inter fan believed to be safe 3000 km far from Cousins :devil: but he was really wrong :devil:
We sing him INTERISTA PEZZO DI MERDA in the video , and the guy goes away like a sore loser while i show him Milan scarf :rotfl:

I will post it ASAP

ACMILAN1983
02-01-2005, 16:35
hmm...I'm quite curious to see it actually ;)

Goirre
02-01-2005, 16:43
what did I do on the 31st at night? umm, lets see....oh yea, I was sitting in an airport ;)

but I can't complain about my holiday break, it was great :cool:

Sandra
02-01-2005, 16:49
Bologna.... with 13 milanesi boys and a few girls, it was awesome


AEWSOME!

Franco6
02-01-2005, 16:54
I Do Not Remember

Sandra
02-01-2005, 17:08
I Do Not Remember
ALéééééééééééééé!!!!!!

Fai bene fai bene ;)

Franco6
02-01-2005, 17:11
Well, I'm exagerating a bit, MA NN AVEVO LE FORZE PER FARE BRUTTE COSE :sexe:

mk18
02-01-2005, 17:17
Well, I'm exagerating a bit, MA NN AVEVO LE FORZE PER FARE BRUTTE COSE :sexe:

be careful talking in italian is now considered 'gay' :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Franco6
02-01-2005, 17:22
be careful talking in italian is now considered 'gay' :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:


: :nana: I think the italians will not be that much happy :rotfl:

Giovanni
02-01-2005, 17:32
be careful talking in italian is now considered 'gay' :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
?

:rr30:

mk18
02-01-2005, 17:56
?

:rr30:

what?? :guw: .. it was only a joke

franco is a good guy i knew he wont be angry

Giovanni
02-01-2005, 18:37
what?? :guw: .. it was only a joke

franco is a good guy i knew he wont be angry
i'm not angry :bright: :sun: