View Full Version : Milan vc lecce (pre game comment)
Milan in 2 place with 35 point on San siro will face
Lecce in 10 place with 22 point
milan came from draw 0-0 to Juve
lecce came from big lose to sampdoria 1-4
so base in these status that our game will be easy
I wish it is realy easy not only in peper I think we won 3-0
what do you all think about this game share your idea
with me and put on your best line for milan to play with
Giovanni
03-01-2005, 03:45
Shevchenko will raise the Golden Ball in front of Milan crowd!!!!!
It's an historical moment
Shevchenko will raise the Golden Ball in front of Milan crowd!!!!!
It's an historical moment
i would like to be there for that. i hope the stadium will be packed. jaap stam might be back as well.
i think it could be a tough game though Leece seem to play well against the big sides, i wont see the match as they are showing the rome derby here but they are showing milan away to palmero sunday night. its a tough 2 games for us to open 2005. hopefully juve will drop points away to parma, thuram suspended and hopefully gila will be well up for it.
Shevchenko will raise the Golden Ball in front of Milan crowd!!!!!
It's an historical moment
Cool I will be there, and this is a nice bonus!!
Warro Bantan
03-01-2005, 14:54
While there are no real easy matches in the Serie A, this may be the closest to one that we may experience this term.
Lecce are an attacking side, and I hope they maintain this approach in the San Siro, as we should be able to capitalize on the spaces created when they press forward.
Zeman is an excellent coach in my view, but Carlo will outfox him I am sure.
We need to ensure 3 points, through good, bad, ugly or indifferent play, just as long as we get the points, as Juve may just stumble vs Parma...though that is also a big "IF".
Milan 3, Lecce 1
Sheva and Kaka to score....
Lecce are an attacking side, and I hope they maintain this approach in the San Siro, as we should be able to capitalize on the spaces created when they press forward.
This is what I think and hope. Milan has struggled against sides who have defended with 10 men only to hit us on the counter-attack (remember Messina anyone?).
If it is an open game, Pirlo might do very well. If Lecce closes shop early, lets bring in D'horasoo to loosen up the defense :)
ACMILAN1983
03-01-2005, 16:46
tough few weeks coming up with a number of fixtures.
Lecce will provide a tough test on our side, but there is nothing stopping us from beating them.
Bojinov is a huge threat, but its wise to remember that he won't be the only one and so we must be focused at all times.
Lets hope for a win
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think Lecce know how to close up shop. They either win big or lose big. Let's hope Milan's defense is in good shape and our attack have their shooting boots on! :happy:
i think there will be lots of goals in this one :D
Warro Bantan
04-01-2005, 11:17
This is what I think and hope. Milan has struggled against sides who have defended with 10 men only to hit us on the counter-attack (remember Messina anyone?).
If it is an open game, Pirlo might do very well. If Lecce closes shop early, lets bring in D'horasoo to loosen up the defense :)
Just what I was thinking Henrik...great minds think alike!!!!
SHEVCHENKO 007
05-01-2005, 20:24
I hope Milan win tommorow and start the year off wit a bang.
Milan 3-0 Lecce
Shevhenko 3
FORZA MILAN
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.