PDA

View Full Version : Help!


Christopher
04-01-2005, 16:46
I there anyone from the Philadelphia, PA (United States) area on these boards that could tell me where I can go to watch Milan games?

:respect:

Staci
06-01-2005, 11:00
Hey Chris, Don't you guys get telatino, over there ? I'm watching the Milan - Lecce game right now. Hey I was recently at Penn State, watching a game, it was pretty intense, beautiful countryside.......a little like Canada ....lol

Christopher
06-01-2005, 11:13
Down here in Philly and the suburbs we get spanish channels but they play mexican league . . . the best we can do is GOL channel on digital cable, which I think I am gonna request it with the digital cable.

Penn State is nuts, a lot of my friends go there I have never had a bad time, yeah the scenery is very much like central NY and Canada, and it gets just as cold too! which game did you see?

Christopher
06-01-2005, 11:15
believe it or not you find a lot of Penguins fans there . . .

iregk
06-01-2005, 13:24
philly, a good place is always an irish bar, the irish bars in america have a tv station called setanta, this provides them will all the gaa and the ireland games. setanta also have a contract for calcio. now you may not always get milan, but you will get two calcio games a week and also a few premiership games thrown in as well.

Christopher
06-01-2005, 13:50
yeah i found out about the irish bars in the city from this website

http://www.soccerbars.com/ I will have to check them out on a game day sporting my Milan jersey of course