PDA

View Full Version : What`s your computer?


Dave
05-01-2005, 09:05
Hello! I want to know what is your computer guys?
For example mine is:
P3 1000mhz
256mb of ram
64 MB Videocaed MSI Geforce 4 mx480
50GB HDD
Lan 10/100
56k fax Modem
52x CDROM(LG) and 52x32x52x CDRW(Asus)
soundcard: Creative 5.1 SB Live with usual dynamics! :wow:
now yours!!!! :dazed:

Henrik
05-01-2005, 09:12
Dell Inspiron 2650, laptop
30 GB hard drive
256MB of RAM
Some sort of CDR devise, haven't bothered to check for details on the rest.

Pretty stable machine, but it was delivered with a spanish keyboard :( and Dell wouldn't take it back so I have been forced learn some spanish :) (Took me a while to figure out what "inicio" and "fuente" was)

Grande-Milan-DK
05-01-2005, 09:14
P4 3000mhz
2GB Ram
256 MB Abit Uguru Grafic card
450GB HDD
Lan 10/100
52x CDROM(LG) and 52x32x52x CDRW(Asus)
DVD recorder
now yours!!!!

Haroon
05-01-2005, 12:30
Dell Inspiron 8600 :cool:

- NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5650 : 128 MB graphics card
- 512 MB DDR III RAM
- 60 GB Hard Drive (internal)
- Bluetooth
- Wireless LAN
- 160 GB external Hard Drive (MAXTOR)
- DVD/CD-RW Drive
- 56K Modem

Henrik
05-01-2005, 13:30
Dell Inspiron 8600 :cool:
Cool, but can it may you a nice cup of latte? ;)

Rapierist
05-01-2005, 13:39
P4 3000mhz
2GB Ram
256 MB Abit Uguru Grafic card
450GB HDD
Lan 10/100
52x CDROM(LG) and 52x32x52x CDRW(Asus)
DVD recorder
now yours!!!!


Truly monstrous! Must have cost quite a packet.

Henrik
05-01-2005, 13:46
Truly monstrous! Must have cost quite a packet.
Indeed, do you run your own ISP on it or what? ;)

Reza
05-01-2005, 14:11
Mine is the oldest for sure, way overdue for an upgrade.
All you need to know is that I am still using Win98 :D

Henrik
05-01-2005, 14:13
Mine is the oldest for sure, way overdue for an upgrade.
All you need to know is that I am still using Win98 :D
Old school, cool :cool: Still on a dot matrix printer? :w221:
(I have had too much sugar today)

Jim_UK
05-01-2005, 14:23
SNAP ! Me too Reza, i still use Win 98 ... one day i may get an upgrade, probably the same time i get a mobile phone too :D ( I don't have one of those yet )

Josh
05-01-2005, 15:09
Sony Vaio W series- P4 with an attached 17.5 rectangular screen.

Very sleek package, includes live TV reception via special chip.

This is a cross between a desktop and a laptop - takes little space and easy to move, yet has good power. Highly recommend.

Reza
05-01-2005, 15:36
Whats worse than a dot matrix printer? no printer at all :googly: (I ask my brother if I need to print :D )

Jim, I don't have a mobile phone either, lol

Henrik
05-01-2005, 15:52
Whats worse than a dot matrix printer? no printer at all :googly:
For anyone who has had the displeassure of using a dot matrix printer, that statement is debatable ;) The noise those machines of hell made was beyond words.:kap:

Reza
05-01-2005, 15:55
Yes when I was in university some of the labs had dot matrix ones, you are right and the paper would always get stuck too and we had to line it up to the sides.

ACMILAN1983
05-01-2005, 17:09
very impressive specs Haroon!!

Mine is a Dell Inspiron, but I can't be bothered to type out all the specs at this point.

Haroon
05-01-2005, 22:21
Cool, but can it may you a nice cup of latte? ;)


Nope :kap: :dumpf: :D

P.S. Thanx ACMilan1983

Jim_UK
06-01-2005, 15:14
hooray for us reza .... people against the use of some new technology :D

Henrik
06-01-2005, 15:16
hooray for us reza .... people against the use of some new technology :D
"Web-surfers against the progress of technology"
Maybe you guys can win a seat in the European Parlament
:hah2:

Rapierist
07-01-2005, 01:31
Well I bought this one about 2 years ago

Intel D845GEBV2 Motherboard (a rubbish one)
Pentium 4 2.4Ghz processor
A 56K external modem (I only have a dial-up connection)
52/24/52 LG CD Writer
Samsung 52x CD ROM
Pine make (Nvidia) GeForce FX5200 128MB budget graphics card
768MB of RAM.
40GB of storage space.
A s*itty on board sound card and cheap Chinese speakers.

:D

derekhski
07-01-2005, 01:55
I've got a mini notebook. The Fujitsu P2010. It's thier little 9" by 7" by 1.5" with a Crusoe 956 mhz chip, 384 ram, wi fi, built in cdW. Yes, most certainly the screen is small, but its great for moving around. It weights in at about 3 pounds. Lots of looks when traveling, but the little thing rocks, 6-7 hours of battery life. I've had it for about two years now, and have no complaints. For the use I put it through, it has never let me down. I'm not gaming on it, and it plays DVD's very well, I use it mostly for surfing the net, runing spread sheets, cooperate system links and email. Plus it has been great for showing slide shows to my freinds of my trips to Asia and Europe. Plus the mini movies I've made of the Milan fans at the SanSari.......

Dave
07-01-2005, 16:18
Nice computers guys I woulk like to have one such as Grande-Milan DK`s! My system is windows XP but I have also Win98 and 2000! :3band: