PDA

View Full Version : ISC Youth Cup in Australia AC Milan Vs Aston Villa


AC-GIOFFRE
06-01-2005, 00:27
The Under 20s tournament in Adelaide, Australia between Milan Vs Aston Villa ended 2-2 but Milan lost on penalties. Milan where 2-0 up but then lost with about 10 minutes to go when Aston Villa scored 2 quick goals. :mad:

Shevchenko 7 where you at that game. I was sitting with the Milan cheer squad. I was the one who almost kept the match ball during the game until the police told me to give it back.

I was also the one who was telling everyone to shut up and look for my ear ring because I had lost it.

Mirco Carbone looks good. I wonder if we will all hear from him in years to come.

I will be going to the game tonight against the AIS team. See you there.


FORZA Milan. :devf:

Shevchenko7
06-01-2005, 09:32
went to the Villa game, sat on the opposite side to the grandstand though. Milan were dominant and deserved the win but the coach made too many subs and that ended up killing us.

Didnt make it tonight but I heard we drew 1-1 and AIS scored a dodgey goal in the last minute then beat us 16-15 on penalties.

It just wasnt meant to be :w212:

:3band: